........................

The Pregnancy

Their meeting and relationship was a cliche one. It was the all time favorite of the nerd and the 'better than you' soccer player. The nerd had volunteered tutoring services and the the soccer player was his 'pupil'. That is a whole different story. This is about how the nerd and the soccer player went through one of the most difficult times ever........ 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 "We have to talk." Those were the four words that, since he got together with Lee Jinki, Choi Minho couldn't help but be worried about. This time was no exception. So, as lunch time came around, the two met under their tree in the courtyard. That was when Choi,Minho heard the next three words he never thought he'd hear: "Minho, I'm pregnant." Needless to say, Minho was speechless. A rare occasion to anyone other than Lee Jinki.

Then came the three words Jinki knew he would be asked: "Are you sure?" To those words, Lee Jinki nodded and said the words Choi Minho feared he would say: "I'm sure."

 

***********************************

 

"How many months? Hell, how long have you known?" Minho questioned, running a hand through his hair.

Jinki shrugged as he looked down before pushing his glasses up. "I'm almost three months and I've known since about two weeks ago."

Turning and bringing both hands to his hair to tug at the strands, Minho let out a deep exhale before nodding. "Alright."

Jinki blinked and tilted his head curiously. "Alright? What does that mean?"

"It means...that I'm going to take care of you and the baby." Minho stated, hands dropping to his sides leaving his hair to stand. He stepped forward and gathered the senior into his arms.

"But...what about soccer? You were planning on getting a soccer scholarship for college." Jinki said, not making a move to hug back.

Minho just shrugged. "You and the baby are more important. Forget the scholarship. I'll get a job to support you both. So don't worry about anything." Jinki however, had already made up his mind...

 

***********************************

 

"Kiki baby, don't you think it would be nice to have a boy?" Minho asked softly. It was a couple days later and the two were at Jinki's house. Jinki sat on the couch while Minho lay with his head on the other's lap. They had yet to tell their parents and Jinki was in no hurry.

"I suppose so..." Jinki said obligingly, while running his fingers through the younger man's hair. Minho smiled.

"He could be all cute like you, but manly still. I can teach him soccer and all sorts of sports while you teach him good study habits." As Minho rambled on about their unborn child, Jinki zoned out...

 

***********************************

 

"Umma!!!!"

Jinki smiled widely as he bent to catch the running four, almost five year old boy. "Hey sweetie~ Did you have fun with appa?"

"Uh-huh! We had lots fun!" The boy said excitedly, while Minho went by saying something about taking a shower.

"Is that so?" Jinki questioned as he carried the boy into the house and to the kitchen to set the child to sit on a chair. "Tell umma what you guys did." He said while he moved to the fridge to get a bottle of strawberry milk, put the straw in and give it to the boy.

"Mmm....thank you umma~" The child said before sipping at his milk. "We played with the ball for a while and appa pushed me on the swings. After that we went to appa's friend's house again."

That had been happening a lot lately...Minho would take their son out to the park and when they came back, Minho would go to shower while their son told Jinki about what they did. At first, Jinki thought nothing of it....until the first time the boy said they went to appa's new friend's house. The child looked so sad since he had told his father's secret, but a promise of ice cream and strawberry milk had the boy telling Jinki about Minho's 'new friend that had pretty things and the fluffy puppy'. Of course, Jinki got the boy to promise to keep it a secret that he was telling Jinki everything. Needless to say, Jinki's heart was breaking.

The next weekend, the same thing happened, but this time Jinki was told something that made his blood run cold... "...and ice cream too with the whipped cream stuffs!" The boy was saying excitedly while Jinki smiled and nodded. "But i got thirsty and I finished all my milk so I went to the room appa and appa's friend went in an' it look like they was fighting."

Jinki's smile stiffened. "Fighting? Room? What are you talking about sweetie?"

The boy's brows furrowed. "Appa was on his friend and his friend was holding appa reeeeaaally tight an' he was making noises like he was crying. I think appa's friend liked it though cause then he yelled at appa to 'go harder'."

Jinki had to hold back his tears. "And what did you do sweetie?"

The boy shrugged. "Close the door reeeal quiet and wait in the living room."

Jinki nodded before smiling shakily. "I see...why don't you go watch tv?" He suggested, to which the boy nodded and ran off to watch his favorite cartoons.

Jinki rest his head in his hands and it was in that position that Minho found the other in. "Hey Jinki." The taller said as he walked by to the fridge to get a drink. "You alright?" He asked looking to the other who hadn't moved.

"I....ignored the signs for so long." Jinki whispered. "You stopped using my nickname around the second weekend to the park. You stopped giving me sweet passionate kisses. You hold me in your arms like it's an obligation. The few times we made love you were detached like your elsewhere. You stopped going around the house shirtless. You started offering to go shopping more even if it's for one thing and you still take forever to get back home. You started working later and later. And I ignored it all. Even when /our son/ claimed to see 'appa kissing his new friend like he used to kiss umma'. I passed it all off. 'Minho loves me. He loves our son.' I told myself." By the time Jinki finished speaking his tears continued falling and Minho was frozen in shock.

"Jinki, it was nothing. I swear." Minho said, going to kneel besides Jinki's chair after putting his cup of water on the counter.

Jinki scoffed softly, stood, and wiped at his tears. "Nothing? So today when you went to that man's house and my baby saw you 'fighting' in the bedroom, making your friend yell and cry, it was nothing? . Tell me Choi Minho, how the hell is that nothing?"

Minho stood shaking his head. "I-I didn't-- Jinki you have to unders--"

"Understand what?!" The shorter, yet older man asked, cutting the other off. "You cheated on me! You're still cheating on me!" Sniffling softly, Jinki walked past Minho and to their room where he grabbed a bag and began stuffing clothes in.

"J-Jinki what are you doing?" Minho questioned, voice shaky.

"What's it look like?" The older male said, going into the other room and stuffing the boy's clothes and some toys in as well.

"N-no, Jinki you can't!" Minho followed the other, wide eyes fling with tears. "Jinki please you can't leave. You can't take our son from me!"

Jinki shook his head. " I can and I will. You told me you would take care of me and our baby! You said you would always love me and only me! Were those just empty promises?"

Minho shook his head again. "Of course not, but Jinki we were in high school! You were a senior, me a junior. We were teenagers!"

"So that's your excuse?" Jinki scoffed as he slung the bag over a shoulder. "You came up with better excuses for skipping class when we were in high school, Minho."

The taller male followed as Jinki walked past him yet again. "Ji-Kiki, please, just...stay. I need you." It was a weak plead, but he was still in shock as to what was happening. He had never thought he would be caught. It had started out as a simple: 'Wanna hang out sometime?' and 'Come hang at my place'. Before he knew it, it had escalated to stolen kisses and soon they slept together. Minho had promised himself it wouldn't happen again, but the next weekened as he took his son out, one thing led to another and he wound up at the same place. This time, he didn't stop it. Lunches, breaks, fake extra hours, even grocery shopping...it was all used to see his secret lover.

Jinki just ignored the younger man as he walked into the living room. "Come on sweetheart." He said, picking up the four year old, who looked at his parents with wide eyes.

"Where're we going, umma?" The boy asked, looking between his parents. Both men had glossy eyes, Minho's still leaking tears, while Jinki's was filled with hurt, disappointment and slight anger, but most of all, it was filled with heartbreak.

"We're leaving, baby." Was all Jinki said as he went to the front door and slipped his shoes on. Minho followed, begging the elder to stay. Still, Jinki walked out and continued going, ignoring the younger's yells for him to go back.

"Jinki, please! I'm sorry!"

"Jinki!"

"KiKi!"

 

******************************************

 

"KiKi? Baby, you alright?"

Slowly, Jinki opened his eyes and blinked at his boyfriend. "M-Min?"

Smiling softly, the taller male nodded. "Of course it's me. Are you alright though? You were crying." He said, lifting a hand to lightly wipe at the tear streaks. "I tried waking you up, but you just wouldn't."

"Oh..." Jinki sniffled before sitting up better. The dream had seemed so real, he was having trouble believing it wasn't.

"What happened? You wanna talk about it?" Minho asked softly, worried.

Rather than answering, Jinki gave a sad smile and cupped the other's cheek. It was strange. Minho's eyes seemed to go blank like he was seeing something in the distance. Soon, his eyes began to shine with unshed tears and one soon fell, making its liquid trail down his cheek. "You saw it too, didn't you?" Jinki asked, voice shaky. "We won't last...you'll leave me."

"Y-Yeah..." Then Minho frowned. "No, because I refuse to let that happen." He sniffled and shook his head firmly. "We won't end up like that. I'll make different decisions. I said I wasnt going to go after that scholarship, now I will. I'll do whatever I can to keep that dream from coming true."

Looking up at the other, Jinki blinked in surprise. "Really, Min?"

"Really, baby."

"I love you, Choi Minho." Jinki whispered after crawling to straddle the younger and wrap his arms around Minho's neck to hug him tightly.

Minho pulled back slightly to look into the older male's eyes. "I love you too, Lee Jinki."

 

********************************************************************

 

a/n: whoo! Done...for now. This was just supposed to end here, but re-reading the whole thing made me wanna add more. So, this is it for now, but it might only go as far as a two shot which I can hopefully finish by tomorrow. For now, comment and lemme know what you think, please. ^-^v

Here. I give you a cute Minho XD Seriously, I loved this part of that episode~