Past

Young and Beautiful

Chapter 2

 

'What am I going to do today?' Taemin whispered, ruffling his dirty black hair. Walking down the dark alley, with his slight torn t-shirt and pants. Taemin is just 19 years old and an orphan since young. Walking down the alleys, empty-houses is in his normal daily basis things to do. Roaming around the alley thinking about what to do until something caught his eye. 

"Hey kid." Taemin turned to the source of voice, 'huh...' he mumbled. Turning in 360 degrees to find the voice. "Here kid, look I'm right behind you ugly." Taemin's heart hurt as he got insulted. "Who are you...what do you want?" he trembled as the crooked and ugly looking grandma stares at him.

"Take this." The Grandma hands him a portion inside a weird looking bottle. "You take this twice a day," she continued, "what is this..?" Taemin carefully took it and held it on his palm. "It's a portion for ugly kids like you, get a life. Don't roam around this place." She spitted and gave him an ugly glare. Taemin whimpered, "arraseo..".

He walked back to the empty house he found earlier in the morning, he sighed. "What am i going to do with this stuff?" he mumbled. 'It's a portion for ugly kids like you, get a life.' the woman's voice kept rewinding back and forth.

"Aish!" Taemin unscrew the bottle and found the smell of the portion too disgusting to taste. "I wanna do this, I can't be this disgusting kid people see anymore." Taemin sees himself as a dirty, ugly young kid who bother people's life just like how he bothered his parents when he's young.

'One gulp..thats it..and i'm all beautiful' he whispered, taking in a sip of the portion. He runs to the mirror and sees something glowing from his face, "MORE!!" he gulped all in one. The roughness of his skin can be seen changing to a silky and smooth one. The pale pink plump lips turned to a more darker pink plump lips, that anyone can lust over with.

"Who am i? why do i look so...beautiful..?" he gasped. "This is good!" but before he could celebrate, the portion bottle slipped from his hands, it shattered on the floor. The leftover portion smeared on the dirty floor. 

That is when he start his life with a new face. But does he know that there is a due date waiting for his perfect life to end?

A/N: 

That is it >.< sorry if its short. will post another chapter soon :)