Ch.5 The Truth

I Fell In Love With A Monster

Jonghyun was still having a hard time dealing with the recent events. Now that his cousin know that Yonghwa is dating Seohyun, he doesnt know what Donghae would do next. He will just hope that Donghae wont do something that they would desrupt their relationship.

He was just out with his last and  final part time job of today when he saw a familiar figure near the tree. He was curios to see who it is so he went to check it out. Now that he can control his thirst for human blood(thanks to Yoona) he isnt afraid to help or go near humans anymore, hes pretty confident actually.

When he got nearer, he saw the person and it was Yoona herself, leaning on the tree, looking at her phone.

"Y-Yoona-shi?" Yoona was startled when he called her name.

"Jonghyun-shi? What are you doing here? *sniff*" She asked him and wipe her tears, trying hard to look okay.

"W-well I just saw a familiar figure here and I thought I should check it out. Turns out it was you... hehe" He rubbed his neck and gave her a sly smile.

Yoona smiled at him for his cuteness, but not the happy and big smile. Just the small and kind of sad smile and Jonghyun notice that.

"So it was Donghae huh?" Again Yoona was startled by him.

"W-what?"

"It was Donghae hyung right? What you were crying about I mean..."

"H-how did you know..."

"I know it was him when you looked at him with Sica-shi... You know a while ago..."

"You know Sica unnie?"

Jonghyun flinched at that. He's so stupid. Why did he mention her...

"Kind of?"

"Jonghyun..." She said it in a 'tell-me-the-truth-or-your-dead' kind of way

Jonghyun sighed at that "Yes..."

"How? I never seen you or heard you before especially with Donghae before"

He was hesitant, shall he tell her his secret? And I think there is no escape in this topic

"Well... You see... uh its kind of"

"Spit it out Jonghyun!"

"Sica-ssiandDonghae-hyungareengagge!" He said it as fast as he can and he closed his eyes, afraid of what Yoona's expression might be. 

Yoona didnt get it at first but then he understood what he said.

Jonghyun opened his eyes and looked at Yoona. He saw Yoona with an expression with shock,confused,sad,rage. He doesnt know, But he knows that he might see Yoona break down again and its true. He saw Yoona with tears again.

"Yoona-ssi... Im sorry, Im sorry I didnt mean to-ah I just Im so sorry..." Jonghyun was trying to calm her but she just laughed.

"Heh... So its true... I shoudve seen this coming... Traitors" Yoona was about to leave when Jonghyun caught her arm.

"Where you going? What are you gonna do?"

"Its ok Jonghyun-shi....Its ok... I wont do anything and Im going home... I have had enough drama for one day and Im tired"

"Are you sure?" Yoona noded "Okay but let me give you a ride home" He dragged her towards his motorcycle

"Jonghyu-"

"No"

"But"

"Nope"

"Its ok really"

"Nope, its not and besides I want to. You said your tired and I want to help you get there fast so you can rest"

Yoona sighed and smiled at this, she knows now that Jonghyun will be hard to argue with.

"Your stubborn you know that..."

Jonghyun faced her and smiled "That makes the two of us"

 

When they arrived at her dorm, Jonghyun walked her towards the door.

"You its not necessary to walk me towards the door right?" Yoona said to him

"Eh... Its me doing something polite to a pretty girl such as yourself" He smiled at her showing his dimple smile. That made Yoona blush and not just that but he said she was 'pretty' again. 

"Uh thank you... Jonghyun-ssi... I mean... can we speak in banmal now? I mean you helped twice this time and I like you as a friend... I mean.. ummm" Yoona was rambling, she wasnt used to making the first move in making friends with guys. Usually guys make the first move with her so that they can be friends with her but she seldom accept guys friendship offers because she knows guys want more than friendship to her.

Jonghyun was speechless. He understands what she mean and he wasnt used to speaking in banmal to other people especially with girls before, but he just he smiled at her.

"Ok... I get it... Sure I would love to speak in banmal with you Yoona-ah" Jonghyun said it quite confidently and Yoona was just shocked but she just smiled anyway.

"Thanks and goodbye Jonghyun-ah" She said and she kissed his cheek and went inside in a hurry, unable to see Jonghyun's reaction. Jonghyun on the other hand blushed so much and touched his cheek. Its the first time a girl, ever kissed him before.

He smiled and went to his bike. Before he could start his motorbike, his cellphone vibrated and he picked it up, not checking who the caller is.

"Hello?"

"Jonghyun..." Uh-oh "Meet me at the river were we used to play... I want to talk to you about something"

Then the caller hanged up.

"Sh*t, Im so dead"

 

 

 


HI GUYS! SO SORRY FOR THE SUPER DUPER MEGA ULTRA LATE UPDATE... I WAS KIND OF BUSY KIND OF NOT BECAUSE OF THE LAZZINESS AND I DIDNT HAVE IDEAS POPPING AT MY HEAD... IM SO SORRY, I REALLY AM AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS STORY. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE ON MY OTHER STORY OR THIS ONE ONCE IM DONE WITH MY FINALS AND PROJECTS. COLLEDGE IS SUPER HARD!!! BUT LIKE PEOPLE SAY, LIFE IS HARD. THANKS AND THAT IS ALL AND I MISS THIS COUPLE SO MUCH! I HOPE THERE ARE STILL OTHER STORIES THAT ARE RELATED TO THIS COUPLE... IT MAKES ME HAPPY TOO BECAUSE THEY ARE CUTE TOGETHER... OKAY THAT IS ALL AND GOMAWO! ANYONG PEOPLES! ^_^