Ideal type

Ideal type oneshot

 

 

Ideal Type

If Luhan needs to choose anybody from f(x) to do anything together, f(x)’s maknae Krystal will be never on his list.

He suffered enough in WLive photoshoot prior to Exo’s debut.

“Anneyong Haseyong, sunbaenim”, Luhan greet and bow to Krystal when he see Krystal at the hall on his way to the toilet.

And what does he get back? He received a lifeless glare stare in return before she walk away.

“But she does not recognised hyung at that time. She didn’t even know I was there until I greet her!”, Sehun backing up his 94-line friend when he complained it to Sehun after the incident.

Furthermore, Luhan does not like Krystal’s attitude at all.

He understands if the girl is shy to talk to him since he encountered countless of shy girls during his high school.

However, Krystal’s attitude is far away from shy.

“Luhan oppa! It’s been so long! How are you?”, Amber greets him when they meet him at the practice room since f(x) wants to use it.

His smiley expression turns to fake smile when he recognise the cat-like devil.

“I’m good. Annyeong Haseyeong, sunbaenims”, he greets the f(x) members. He makes sure that his vision only focused on the f(x) members except her.

However, Krystal’s glare stare gives an eerie feeling to him that makes he wants to leave the practice room as soon as possible.

He quickly rushed to go out from the practice room when the trainer called him but he does catch f(x)’s conversation before he left the room.

Krys, do you must glare at him like that? ”, Amber said in English.

He becomes too different. I hate it ”, Krystal monotonely replied.

Luhan may not excel in English but he does know what “hate” means.

Since that day, he notices that Krystal really does hate him.

Everytime he greets f(x), she will always glare at him. The only thing that he will get is a tiny bow before she continues to glare stare him.

There is no conversation between him and her at all, even though other exo members can talk to him (even Baekhyun and Chen who enter the company later than him).

From that day, Luhan had promised himself that he will exclude himself in befriend with f(x)’s maknae, Krystal.

That’s why when F(x) Krystal offers him a microphone to casually singing RPPP in F(x) Encore Stage at Show Champion, he literally ignored her. Revenge is sweet.

However, there is always something that nags on the back of his mind.

Krystal Jung maybe the despicable and cat-like devil woman he ever met, but no one can deny her beauty.

quiet  ✓

fair skin ✓

long hair ✓

attitude...

Nah..He must be crazy. She will never ever be on the list.

 

 “Eventhough externally I like someone who has a long hair ,fair skin and quiet, she also must able to comprehend with me”. (E-news interview)

================================================================================

“ My ideal type is a guy who able to looks nice in white shirt with jeans and he must have black hair. A guy who is humorous and have a unique scent”

 Krystal said when Shindong ask her about it in a radio show.

“Soojung-ah! Are you talking about your forever handsome myunnie oppa?”, Suho said jokingly in f(x)’s backstage room .

“Of course….NOT! Oppa is too handsome and flirty. You should know that by now, Junmyeon oppa”, Krystal said.

“Ah! You break my heart, Jung Soojung. I’m gonna tell Sica nuna about your nasty remarks to me!”, Suho threaten her jokingly.

“Tch, you would not dare. Sica unnie is too scary for you to handle”,  Krystal said cheekily.

“Alright,you win. But seriously, who is the ideal guy of yours anyway? You must refer to someone when you mentioned such detail”.

“My first crush”, Krystal said dreamily.

“Kim Jae Woo?”

A smack can be heard. “Stupid”, Krystal said before she left the backstage room.

2010

F(x) just debuted but it seems this group is not well liked as f(x)’s music is not mainstream music in the market.

Krystal looks at f(x) mini album on the music store shelf sadly.

F(x) mini album is not selling well as the company hopes for.

Krystal holds f(x) album with her hands. Tears are pooling inside her eyes until she noticed a guy who is coming to her way.

“F(x)…f(x)….here it is! Asa!”, a guy excitedly said as he is taking one piece of f(x) album from the shelf.

Krystal stopped her motion and glares stares at the guy.

The guy has a cute face with black hair. His cuteness is added with the glasses he wears. He is wearing a white shirt with jeans. He smells nice too, almost like hello kitty perfume that Sulli always wear.

The guy noticed someone was staring at him and when he looked up, he unconsciously drop the album before he quickly snatch it.

In drama, the main hero snatches it in a swift way which spells handsome and cool.

However, the guy in front of her snatch the album in the clumsiest manner ever where he dropped all the other album on his hand just to catch one piece of f(x) album.

That’s when Krystal starts to giggle and manages to say “Stupid” before she walks away to the counter.

That guy shakes his head in embarrassment and hurriedly goes towards the counter to pay the albums.

However, the cashier said his f(x) album had already been paid and he was gifted another album of f(x) with signature for free.

The cashier said to him, “ You are very lucky. The album had been paid by the artist herself”.

 

“…the end”, Krystal said to Amber.

“Are you saying that clumsy guy a.k.a. your ideal type is Luhan oppa?”, Amber asked with shocked expression plastered at her face.

“Yes and No”, Krystal replied.

“Wait, let me get this straight. That clumsy guy is Luhan oppa,right? Cause I do remember he kept thanking for giving me free album of f(x) during initial period of NUABO..”.

Krystal nods.

“And why he is not your ideal anymore since you basically describes him?”, Amber asks in confusion.

“Because Luhan has become too pretty for his own good and Krystal really hates guy that is too pretty”, Victoria added. Victoria high-five with Krystal as Krystal agrees with her words.

“Is that why you always glare him when we meet him?”, Amber asks Krystal where she already rub her temples.

“I just stare at him, not glare. It is not my mistake if he mistaken it as a glare. I stare at him because he has changed so much from the last time I see him”, Krystal said.

“Dude, you’re a nice person but you need to work on your “stare” more. Even our fans are scared of it!”,Amber says honestly.

“Like this? Like this?”, Krystal asks and she stares at Amber for quite a long time until three of them breaks out from laughter.

“If  I broke it to Luhan oppa, he will be so shocked!”, Amber said between the laughter.

Then, Krystal becomes quiet.

“Don’t. An ideal type is an ideal type. . I don’t want to involve in love triangle especially with people that I am closed to”, Krystal said with her gaze fixed on someone.

Amber and Victoria follow her gaze and there is Luhan who is busy staring at a certain member of SNSD.

 

➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣Fast forward ➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣

Location                :  MBC Show Champion.

Date                       : 07.08.13

F(x) wins their first trophy at MBC Champion.

Exo joins with F(x) to celebrate on their first win.

The f(x) members especially Amber and Sulli approach Exo’s members to hype the stage.

Krystal upon seeing her two bestfriends’ action tries to do the same thing by lending the microphone to the guys.

“You really should not treat Luhan oppa like that, Krys”, Amber scold her finally.

“What do you mean?”, Krystal gives her most innocent face.

“Stop glaring at him and approach him, stupid! Be friend with him or something”, Amber added.

Krystal tries to do her best by offering her mic to Luhan. as a token of friendship.

However, Luhan just completely ignored her eventhough the microphone is in front of him.

Krystal looks exasperated but regains her composure and swiftly turns her back.

“And I bid good bye for my first ever crush.  Ideal type is only ideal type after all”, Krystal said with a determination.

I, Krystal Jung a.k.a Jung Soojung will erase Luhan’s name as my ideal type after today.

 

A/n:  Sorry for the  grammars and thank you for reading it.  I wrote this long ago..during RPPM area..