Handsome Guy

Our Song Together

L.Joe  Pov

 

While I work, so many girls come in and most of the time they are just here for my pictures. Mmm, so tiring, having so many cameras in your face! Can't they get the idea of me trying to get work done? But after all of that, it is time to close up the shop. Usually I stay late here like now, but sometimes I get to leave early. But the best part is I see a lot of hot guys at night, because our cafe is near a Host club. And yes, I am gay as you can tell. But I don't mind... Just when I'm lost in thoughts, I bump into some HANDSOME guy!!! HOLY ! As I immediately apologize, he suddenly asked for my name... Awkward, but I answered any ways. Go figure his name was Chunji.

 

*Morning, College Dorm*

 

I jumped as a sudden knock on the door occurred. It was the school dorm manger, which is super annoying! As I opened the door, I saw Chunji and the school dorm manger. The school dorm manger quickly fills me in and pushes Chunji through the door. The words play through my head over and over like it was excited, well I was. As I give Chunji a tour of the room, it was almost time to go. After I got finished changing my clothes, Chunji grabbed my hand unexpectedly. In his cute aegyo voice, he told me he didn't have a uniform and that he wasn't sure if I was in the same class. Ah, he is so cute, even without aegyo voice. As I calm him down, it was time to go and we rushed out the door to see the morning sun...