Final

Reunite Of A Family

Flashback

 

"Lay, give back my cell phone!" said Suho to his wife, Lay.

 

"I won't give it back to you if you won't promise me that you're not going to disturb my sleep anymore" Lay replied as he pout hiding Suho's phone.

 

"Okey, I promise. Now, give back my cellphone." Suho replied while holding his anger. Lay gave back his phone to him and went back to his room. Suho checked on his phone to make sure that there was nothing bad on his phone.

 

After few weeks, Suho and Lay got into a serious fight. Both of them did not want to see each other. Lay found out that Suho had an affair with Kyungsoo, his boss. Baekhyun and Chanyeol were worried of their parents and Chanyeol did not want their parentsto divorce. But something that they did not want happened.

 

While Baekhyun and Chanyeol played together with the toys, they heard they mother, Lay shouting from their parents room. Baekhyun as the older try to peek from the outside and heard their conversation. "I want divorce! There's no way I want to live with a cheater!" Lay shouted towards Suho while throwing away his divorce paper to Suho. "I dont want a divorce. If we're divorce what will happen to Baekhyun and Chanyeol? In addition, I still love you." Suho replied with tears fall to his cheeks.Suho really love Lay but at the same time, Kyungsoo, his past love was came back and what him back to his life. Kyungsoo did know his ex, Suho already have Lay and two kids, Baekhyun and Chanyeol . "If you dont want to divorce and still consider about our children, why did you cheat? You dont love me anymore. I will call my lawyer to tell him about this." Lay called his lawyer and discuss about his divorce on his phone. So sudden, Suho wentto Lay and throw away his phone, "No need to discuss to that d*mn lawyer. I don't want divorce and that's my last decision ! I love you and our kids now! Kyungsoo is just a past ! I never know he would back and damage our marriege life!". Suho shout in anger to Lay and make him shocked.

 

Lay heard everything from his husband and fall down cried."I saw everything. You kissed him in the public ! I saw everything ! Don't think that I was too blind to know what you did behind my back!". Suho replied him. "If that what you want, I'll sign this letter. I hope you happy in future and I'll always remember and love you. I'll wait you forever." Suho signed the letter and leave.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol heard everything conversation between Suho and Lay. Both of them cried and hugged each other. They do not want to separated and they want to live together happily as before. The next day, Baekhyun and Chanyeol goes to school with bad expression. This all is because of their parents fight. On the next two weeks, Suho and Lay divorced. Baekhyun and Chanyeol have to live separately. Chanyeol followed Suho while Baekhyun followed Lay. Before they did not see each other, both of them promised that they will meet together again even after a long time.

 

End of flashback

Ten years has passed, Chanyeol now 22 years old while Baekhyun 25 years old. Chanyeol studied at Korea University at Seoul. He took Business Management course. He lived in Gangnam.

"Appa, I'll get going now. Dont forget to buy me a new watch. My watch was broken last night." Chanyeol asked his father,Suho to buy a watch before he goes to university. "Okay." Suho gave a short answer. 

 

While he was studying, a professor from the office called him and said that there someone who wanted to see him. Chanyeol went to the guest room and found out that there was a man in a guest room. He went in and asked a question to the man. "Excuse me? Are you the person who wanted to see me?" Chanyeol asked. "Wah, Chanyeol you've grown up. It's been a long time. Dont you know me? I'm your brother, Baekhyun. I've spent a few days in this city to search for you. I'm glad that you look fine." Baekhyun smiled. Chanyeol was shocked and he hugged his brother.

 

"Baekhyun hyung, I miss you. How's your life? Is our mother fine?" Chanyeol asked. " She's fine. My life is okay. There's nothing much happen to me and I brought mother too. She's at the hotel room now. Would you come to see her?" Baekhyun replied. "Sure! I want to see mother. I really really really miss him so much! Would you like to take a tour here? After we pick up mother, we'll have a tour in this city guided by me." Chanyeol grabbed his borther hand and took him around the city. As they arrived at the hotel, Baekhyun guided him to his room and Lay was there with alone. They took a nice tour in the city.

 

Suho heard that his ex-wife and Chanyeol come over to the city and invited them to his house for dinner. At first Lay did not want because of their past and ashame of himself but after being persuaded, he want to have a dinner at his ex-husband house. At night, after having their dinner, Baekhyun and his brotherChanyeol in Chanyeol's room. At the same time, Suho having a conversation with his ex-wife. "So, Lay. How's your life?". "Nothing much. Living as a single mother at first yeah, really hard but after few months or years, I feel great. How bout you? Hm.. Kyungsoo? Where he?". Suddenly Lay ask him. He know Lay would ask him like that way. Suho still love Lay like the first they meet at the club. He answer. "Living as a single father to Chanyeol kinda hard because he's michivious kid and maybe his attitude same as Baekhyun right? And Kyungsoo, I've never see him for many years now and as I heard he happily live with Kai and having three kids."

After few days past just like that, Suho ask Lay out for a dinner just for they both only and yes, Lay want to. As they arrive to the restaurant, Suho make a surprise event to his ex-wife. Suho went to the stage and sing Baby from EXO-K group and in the final words from him as he goes down from the stage and kneel down to Lay. "Lay, After 10 years waiting for you, after 10 years living without you and your hugs, I feel empty and now I want to get you back. Would you be mine again and be my wife again but now for the rest of our life?" Lay cover his face with hands and sudden his tears fall down and nods "I would like to be your wife again and I love you" He hugged him then say "You're cheesssssyyyy. never change from the day we dated."

After few days, The remarried day for SuLay couple went successfully and they happily together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finish my story !! ll the story credit to my sister!! hah :D
Thanks for the read.. please do leave a comment.. :D
Thank you.. saranghae !! :D