Runaway.

Shut up and Be Mine

That day, Kat can't take her mind on what happened that morning, she's going crazy! She can't even take off her eyes off Myungsoo, God, she must be really in love. The way her eyes shine looking at his direction makes her own self go to heaven for a moment.

"Ms.Park?" their teacher called without her noticing it.

"MS.PARK?!" he shouted making the whole student inside the room jump in their seats.

"Y-yes? Seosaengnim?" she grab the hem of her blouse and stomp her feet lightly.

"Mind answering this question at the board?" he raise a brow. Kat look around and her heart almost popped out on her chest when she met gaze with Myungsoo.

"Yes of course." she stood up and her classmates giggled at her, she look around and noticed that she is still on her backpack.

"Miss Park, you may wanna leave that bag of yours at your seat." their teacher also giggled. Kat scoffed with their professor's sudden change of mood, he's just plain weird.

"S-Sorry!" she bowed, she went towards the board and answered the question successfully.

"That's right. You guys should be like Ms.Park, late but still can make it up to me, by answering the questions properly." he said. kat pouted and blew an air then she sat down on her seat, she look back again and for the nth time, her gae met Myungsoo's.

As she gasped an air, her mind traveled with that scene earlier again.

 

 

Kat,together with her friend, Jihye went at the cafeteria to eat. Jihye started to whine about their next subject and how hard their activity is.

"I really hate Chamistry more than hell. I mean srsly?! Who invented that ?" she said as she place her tray on the table,Kat just rolled her eyes and fake a smile.

"You can't hate chemistry.It's just a subject." she noted.Jihye smirk and made a face like stucking her tongue out and stuffs.

"But it just happened. I hate it the evry first time I heard the word 'Chemistry'." Kat nodded and just let her friend let out the bad feelings inside her. Jihye hates Chemistry cause she hates chemicals, the teachers and the freaking activities,and deep inside her, she also cursing the scientist who actually invented the whole. It annoys her so much to that fact that they will not gonna use it when they become a professional psychologist.

"Okay,Okay.Breathe. And eat your food before it's cold." Kat said, but saw her friend's drooling face.

"Jihye? Han Jihye???" she wave her hands on her friend's face and later on smiled.

"Yah Oh Sehun!!" she shouted,making the whole student body at the cafeteria look at their direction. Kat's eyes widened, it's Oh Sehun, Han Jihye's boyfriend, and he's with Kim Myungsoo!!!

Kat don't know how to act next, is she gonna act cool, act like a lady, act hard, or act something else. Sehun and Myungsoo is getting nearer and nearer. She gulped hard and acted like enjoying her food, but she can't really hide that fact that she's blushing real hard.

"Hi,baby, Hi Kat!" Sehun hug Jihye and planted a soft kiss on her cheeks. Myungsoo wave his hands at her and smiled.

You might wanna know what she feels that moment.

'BOOOOM' her heart just exploded. She feels literally exploded because she really feel her heart jump.

"Sehun ah~ oh,and Hi, Myungsoo! Do you want to eat with us?" she asked, Sehun frown and sadness filled his eyes.

"I'm afraid not baby, Myungsoo and I will have something to finish, let's just eat after school alright?" he kiss Jihye and they had that little make out session for a while and it's getting really awkward for both Kat and Myungsoo.

"Urghm!" Myungsoo cleared his voice and distance himself from them. Kat just facepalmed.

"Oh,my God! Sehun, stop already,they're looking at us." Jihye whispered. Sehun fix her hair and peck her lips before walking away with Myungsoo.

Kat and Jihye was left there.

"So, you're drooling over your boyfriend earlier?" Kat raise a brow. Jihye smiled and nodded.

"I don't know why, but whenever I'm seeing him, it feels like I'm also seeing my crush for the first time." she smiled and look at nowhere while smiling,

"So, you have a special crush in your heart right now don't you?" she started to tease. Kat blushed again and denied it.

"I don't have." she murmured and sip a juice. She munch the muffin fast and swallowed it wholly.

"Oh God! What are you doing now? Why did you ate my muffin?!" Jihye angrily asked. Kat sighed in relief, thank God! Jihye's mind blew into somewhere.

"I'm sorry alright?!" she angrily half shouted. Jihye eyed her intently.

"You acted so nervous did you know that?! You ate my muffins for some lame reason, and yeah, you acted really nervous. Why? Is it because of my question? Guess what? I figured it out now, you!" she pointed Kat and smirk teasingly.

"You like Kim Myungsoo don't you?" she asked, Kat choked from the muffins and Jihye came to her and handed her a water while patting her back.

"H-how'd you said so?" she asked while coughing. Jihye smiled at her.

"Oh, the way you spark lookingt at his smiling face...You know I see myself in you when I'm still crsuhing at Sehun." she said, Kat paused for a moment.

"Why don't you tell him then?" she asked, Kat look at her like it's the most stupid idea ever!

"What?! No WAY!" she said, Jihye look at her plainly then sighed.

"You know, there's nothing really wrong to be rejected. If he rejected you, it's alright, his lost, not yours." she said and rolled her eyes.

"It's easy for you..." Kat was about to say something when Jihye cutted her.

"Ssshh, look, he will never get a chance to have that some girl who runs without combing her hair, different socks and messy uniform confessing on him again. Well, that's not really it, you know, you're one of a kind, a unique girl and I think, he's a fool if he didn't see that." she explained, Kat look at her with an amazed eyes.

"You will not confess to him because you want him to like you back, you will confess to him, so that he'll be aware of your feelings." she said. Kat, who was finished eating look at her with wide eyes.

"You're right!" she said. Jihye just smiled back.

 

 

Chemistry (Laboratory).

 

"Okay, students around should wear a laboratory gown, if you don't have one, you guys better get out of this room!" the teacher shouted,making the students rolled their eyes, Kat tried to look for her lab gown on her bag,and that ringed the bell that she just left it at home.

"Oh Shoot!" she gasped and look at Jihye who's wearing Sehun's lab gown cheerfully, she envy her friend cause there is always Sehun who's willinglly sacrifice for her. She growled inside and met eyes with Myungsoo again.

"You alright?" he asked, Kat nodded then shook her head making the latter got confuse on her answer.

"Uhm, actually no. I think I should just get out." she said. She was about to walk away when she felt something put on her back, it's a lab gown with a big name behind, 'KIM'. She gasped inaudibly and look at Myungsoo with wide eyes.

"Uhm, I was just actually thinking that it would be a waste if you just roam outside." he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Mr.Kim?!" he look at the professor,and same with the other five Kim's at the room.

"I am referring to Kim Myungsoo." she said and scan him from head to toe.

"No Lab Gown?" she asked, Myungsoo gulped before nodding.

"I'm sorry seosaengnim." he bowed, Kat look at Myungsoo with disbelief.

"You're really not gonna leave this room r-right?" she asked, Myungsoo smiled first before leaving.

"We'll start in 15 minutes, finish your s then we'll start." the professor yelled. Kat went out and find Myungsoo leaning at the railings.

"Myungsoo ssi.." she murmured and was about to get the lab gown off her, when Myungsoo stop her.

"It's alright. You d-don't have to." he wave his hand. Kat just nodded,although she felt really sorry for him, she went in with a heavy heart, Jihye appeared beside her without her noticing it.

"Kim huh? So you're surname is Kim now?" she asked, Kat look at her sadly.

"I-It's Myungsoo's." she said. Jihye chuckled and patted her back.

"Really." she said and went away, Kat just threw her dagger looks when she got away. She then put her hand on the pocket and felt something there, a paper.

She grab it and her eyes almost popped out when she saw the writings there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a paper full of her name. It was written everywhere, there are hearts and stuffs, and she was sure it was written by Myungsoo. She knows Myungsoo's written. She then look outside and peek if Myungsoo was there,but he's not. She excuse herself from the professor and went out.

Then, she saw him admiring the view at the garden just outside the building, there were students around but there were just few.

"Kim Myungsoo!" she called, Myungsoo recognized the voice and slowly look at the figure.

"K-Kat?" he muttered her name and saw Kat holding the piece of paper from the pocket of his lab gown.

"Y-You." he pointed the piece of paper and Kat nodded.

"What is this?" she asked, Myungsoo lowered his gaze and let the cold breeze hug him.

"It's n-nothing." he tried to defend himself from the early confession.

"This is nothing?!" she asked, she looks confuse by the way his eyes were trying to say something when their eyes met.

"You know what?" she started. It's no use is she will back out further more.

"I like you the moment my eyes laid on you" she as trembling, a cold air touched her cheeks. Myungsoo look at her with wide eyes, his heart were booming inside him.

He paused for a moment and lowered his gaze.

"It's sounds beautiful.....But I'm sorry." he said, Kat look at him in disbelief, what the hell is he saying, why is he saying 'sorry' now?

"W-Why?" she stuttered, Myungsoo look at her and weakly smiled.

"I like you too. I like you a lot. I know my heart can't really beat normally whenever you're around. I actually became a coward, I like you since freshmen year. But, even if we become together now, it won't work." he said apologetically. Kat's mind is filled with questions, She likes him and he likes her too, why is it so complicated now?

"Why not?" she asked, tears is starting to form in the corner of her eyes now.

"Kat.... Both of my parents decided to set me up in this marriage. After this semester, I will be a married man. And I will be starting to work at my father's company at Kangnam, I will be living there, with my wife." he stated, Kat's world fell with just one click, the man she thought that will lift up her veil in the future will get married to other girl. With that thought, it simply killed her.

"Why all of a sudden?" she asked. Myungsoo continue with his story.

"Our company had it's major breakdown last month, and Yura's family, the 'Lee's' are the only person that can save us from it. They already gave their help, and it's payback time for us. Simple, I will marry Yura and both of the companies will be one. In that way, both of the companies will have a lesser problems." he explained, Kat just nodded. She's still hurt, she just look at Myungsoo and gave him a weak smile....

"Do you love her?" she asked, with a cold tone. Myungsoo look at her with wide eyes, but he knows the answer to himself.

"I only have you in here." and he pointed out his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A MONTH LATER. END OF THE SEMESTER.

 

She walk back and Forth. It's the day of the love of her life's wedding. Since the day of her confession, she never heard from Myungsoo anymore, she grew worried and Jihye is the one who told her that it's Myungsoo's wedding today, she stood up from her bed and look herself at the mirror.

Loose T-Shirt, sweat pants and messy hair bun, who would've like her in that situation, then she remembered, Myungsoo is maybe wearing his black Tux today, looking so handsome as ever, then it hits her, she wants to see Myungsoo, even for the last time.

She found herself in front of Jihye's house, she was about to knock when the door suddenly opened, and it reveals Sehun holding Jihye's hands, both Sehun and Jihye look at her in shock, they're already wearing a formal dress attire looking so beautiful and handsome as ever.

'Omo! Kat! What are you doing here?" Jihye asked, Sehun look at her questionably.

"Uhh, why aren't you wearing a dress? And you're not ready yet?" he asked at Kat.

'Aren't you invited?" he added, Jihye and Kat both bit their bottom lip and Jihye look at Kat sadly.

"Sehun, you should go first, Kat and I were just gonna talk about something important." Jihye pleaded to Sehun, Sehun annoyingly look at her.

"What?! No, I won't go without you." he whine, Jihye shook her head and let Kat went in first.

After some time, Jihye went in and found Kat sitting at the living area, she face her with sad eyes, Kat noticed Jihye's puffy and red eyes, it's like she just cried.

"Jihye ah~~" she called, but the latter just shook her head.

"Are you alright?" Kat asked, Jihye nodded and fake a smile.

"Are you and Sehun had fight, is it because of me?" she asked, Jihye hush her and went to their business.

"I know why you're here, you want me to help you to go see Myungsoo." she said, Kat nodded.

"Come, let me fix you first." they both went at Jihye's room and that's when she dress her up and fix her hair and did her make up.

 

Both of them went at the wedding venue and Jihye showed her invitation card as the pass, Kat's heart is thumping loud and she feels like she will about to collapse anytime soon.

"Breath alright, it's fine!" Jihye said to her, Kat nodded,and both of them greeted their other classmates, who's also there and some of their teachers, but Kat is looking for that particular someone.

Jihye and her went to their seat and while walking Kat's breath almost run awy by the view... There he is, greeting the guests....

 

Kim Myungsoo, looks so handsome with his suit and tie. It's like she've seen an angel, and it almost left her, breathless.

And...

The world stops for a second, when their eyes, met.

Eye to Eye.

Face to Face, personally.

Both of them gasped, especially him...

He can't believe she's here.....

The love of his life..

 

"Kat?" Jihye patted her shoulder and they both sat down at the seats, Kat didn't break eye contact with myungsoo, the latter also did, but when his father, tap his shoulder, he break it, Kat frown and saw the people arranging themselves, and then...

The wedding march played....

Every beat of the music, makes Kat wanna run and hug Myungsoo... Then, she saw the girl wearing a wedding gown... If she wants to hurt herself more, she will stay.

The girl in the wedding dress, with her father reached the altar. Myungsoo forced a smile and he kept on throwing secret gazes with the girl he truly loves the most. Then,he look at his bride, Lee Yura. How he wish Kat is the one who's standing beside him now....

The preacher spoke up...

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God – and in the face of this company – to join together this man and this woman in holy matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore – is not by any – to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly – but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together – let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

Myungsoo's fist turned into a ball, he wants to hear that voice of her,and then run away with her, but silence filled the whole venue.

The preacher continue on what he's saying and reached that particualr part of the wedding... The exchanging of Rings.

Myungsoo knew this is his last chance, but how? If he decline the ring, it will surely be a humiliation for his whole family.

"Do you Kim Myungsoo take Lee Yura to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" the preacher asked, sweats starting to form on the side of his forehead.

He take a look at the audience. And for the nth time, his eyes met Kat's innicent and hurt gaze. He gulped and close his eyes.

It's better to do it now, or else, he'll regret this forever...

"I...." he gulped again and look at Yura sadly.

"I'm sorry." he said, making all of the audience's eyes turn into a wide one. Both of Myungsoo and Yura's parents was shock, they never expect this to happen, while the bride, Lee Yura, smiled at her heart, like Myungsoo, she's not very fond of this whole wedding thing. Myungsoo, run towards Kat and he grab her hand, before they run away, Myungsoo look first at Yura and Yura gave him a 'fighting'. He smiled with that.

Myungsoo and Kat ran away, though, Kat is still confuse on what's happening, it all happened so fast that she can't even move on first. They run at the streets, and people were looking at them curiously, but they don't care anymore.

The important thing here is, they're holding each other's hands and they will never let go of it.

They reached a hill and both of them pant.They take a look at the view, Ahh, City.. They know somewhere out there, Myungsoo's parents and the others are going nuts.. Looking for them.

Myungsoo look at Kat and smiled, he pulled her into a tight hug and the latter willingly responded. They hug each other for a while before Myungsoo stare at her lovely face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't gave you an invitation. I don't want you to get hurt." he said, Kat just nodded.

"It's alright, you know." she replied.

Myungsoo felt like his burden has been lifted up,and he's here right now, standing in front of the girl he loves, hugging her without any hesitation.

Myungsoo was about to say something more, but Kat hush him before saying....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Shut up and Be Mine."  and they kissed under the sky.. God knows how they truly love each other so much :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END :>>

HOPE YOU LIKE IT :))

HIHI!