Final

It All Started With Bubble Tea
As she walked by they all looked down at her in disgust. Whispers were heard as she walked by, 'Look at her' they said. 'What is she still doing here?' they continued. Shin Hye walked with her head down, ignoring the constant gossip about her as she continued her way home.  As she reached home there was a letter attached to the door, out of curiosity she reached for it and opened it with trembling fingers. As she read it tears started trickling down her face.
 
'Dear Choi Shin Hye, 
I'm sorry for this sudden notice. You were unable to pay your rent on time. You must leave the apartment as soon as possible.
Thankyou.
 
Yours sincerely, Kwon BoA. 
Land Lady.'
 
She slid down the door as her breathing became heavier. She sat there and silently sobbing. 15 Minutes passed and she stood up and stopped sobbing. Wiping her tears she opened the door and took in her surroundings before going inside. 'Yonghwa, Hye Sung.' Shin Hye called out, 'I'm home.'
 
'Shin Hye!' yelled Yonghwa as he stepped outside of his room and ran down the stairs with a smile plastered on his face. 'Careful Yonghwa' warned Shin Hye. Ignoring her warning he ran down and clung onto her leg. Giggling he let go of Shin Hye's leg and ran to get Hye Sung. Shin Hye stood there and smiled waiting for both of them to come down. 
 
'Okay Hye Sung-ah,' Yonghwa said 'We're going to scare Shin Hye noona' he whispered unaware that she could hear the. Hye Sung nodded her head in agreement and held Yonghwas hand slowly creeping towards the stairs. 
 
Unaware that Shin Hye was listening to their plans they took a right turn to the stairs 'BOO!' Shin Hye yelled, shocking them both, who then stumbled back and fell. Laughing at both of them she went to help them up. 'Come on now, we have to pack we're moving out' Shin Hye explained to both of them. 
 
Excited, they ran to their rooms screaming and yelling. Shin Hye smiled and followed them to their rooms. Yonghwa and Hye Sung had their suitcases out on the floor, just constantly chucking their clothes, not caring if they were making a mess. 'Yonghwa, Hye Sung. Calm down' she warned chuckling. 'Sorry Shin Hye' they both yelled in sync and went  on to clean their mess up.
 
After packing all their belongings they went out of their apartment. Slowly walking their way out of the building they heard a distant chuckle. Turning their heads around they met face to face with BoA. She stood there with a smirk on her face, 'Well now I see you've packed your belongings you no longer have any reason to be here' she spoke with a smile on her face. Scoffing, Shin Hye walked out not uttering a single word. 
 
'Doesn't she have shame?' one muttered 'Probably doesn't' another replied. Once again she was the talk of the town. Shin Hye sighed knowing that the little amount of money she had couldn't give her a new apartment. Just enough money to provide food for a whole month. 'Shin Hye noona, we're hungry' Yonghwa yelled interrupting her train of thoughts. She turned and smiled, 'Come on, lets go eat' she said taking their hands and walking to a near by cafe. 
 
They entered the small yet cosy cafe. Sitting at one of the tables and looking at the menu. 'Look at the pictures and tell me what you want to eat' Shin Hye told them. Quickly finding what they wanted to eat and enjoying their meal. After a short time in the cafe they left to find a shelter. Shin Hye knew they'd be sleeping on the street tonight. After settling down in a park Shin Hye had brought a tent along and blankets knowing she's need them tonight. Watching her niece and nephew smiling and laughing brang her joy, but that joy soon disappeared realising that the life they will start won't be good for them.
 
She smiled bitterly before calling Yonghwa and Hye Sung to come before it was dark. Together the three of them watched the sunset. It's official, this is the start of the Choi's family being homeless...
 
As morning came the birds were chirping, the bee's were buzzing and the few of the many cars came by. What a start to the morning. 'I need to find a job' Shin Hye inwardly sighed. Taking Yonghwa's and Hye Sung's hand they walked into the city. Walking past all the stores and searching for a 'Help Wanted' sign. After half an hour of walking they found a bubble tea store searching for help. Walking into the store they were greeted by soft music. *How odd why does this song sound familiar?*  Shin Hye knew this because she has a talent in singing and dancing and was very good at both. She hummed to the song as she heard the soft playing of the piano and guitar in the background of 4 male singers. 
 
Walking towards the counter she was greeted by a female worker, 'Hello my name is Shin Young' she smiled,'How can I help you?' she continued. Shin Hye smiled and told Shin Young she was looking for a job. Shin Young smiled once again and headed to the back of the store. Shin Hye sat there with Yonghwa and Hye Sung smiling and playing with them, giggling they sat there waiting for Shin Young to come back. 'Sing for Yonghwa noona' Yonghwa said and sat the pouting as if he was pleading her. She sighed and nodded. Shin Hye closed her eyes and started singing SISTAR's Crying. 
 
A couple of minutes later a group of 12 boys entered the cafe laughing and shouting not caring if they disturbed everyone. But they came to a sudden halt when the heard Shin Hye singing. As she finished they stood there mouth wide open. As Shin Young came back with her manager, her face lit up and yelled, 'Suho Oppa!!' everyone turned their attention to Shin Young and Suho as they engulfed themself in a tight hug. 
 
Hye Sung being the curios one broke the silence, 'Unnie, why are they hugging?' this question made everyone laugh including Shin Hye. 'Yah, who are you?' Chanyeol asked pointing at the 3. Shin Hye laughed and introduced herself, 'Hello, my name is Shin Hye' the 12 boys we're goggly eyeing her, due to her laugh. Kris being the only English speaking one, spoke up. 'Hey, I'm Kris.' he said, 'Umm, do you speak Korean?' this question made Shin Hye face palm. 'I spoke Korean just then didn't I?' she answered. 'So you speak Korean?' Shin Young asked. 'Yep' Shin Hye answered once again. 
 
Yonghwa and Hye Sung sat there looking at everyone. 'Ahhhhh! Kyeopta!' they heard a sudden yell from 2 males, 'I'm D.O' a guy with big eyes said. 'I'm Baekhyun!' the other said. Hye Sung and Yonghwa started giggling at D.O and Baekhyun while Shin Hye stood there silently laughing. 
 
While the others busied themselves Kris sat quietly observing Shin Hye. *Shin Hye... Shin Hye... where have I heard that name before?* Kris wondered to himself. Kris then heard a squeal that interrupted his train of thoughts. He turned and looked at the two males squishing Yonghwa's cheeks, he shook his head  and pried their hands off Yonghwa's cheeks. Rubbing his cheeks he muttered a small thankyou and walked away. 
 
He sighed and turned his head to Shin Hye who was having a conversation with the manager about the job. Shin Hye looked at the manager with hopeful eyes, hoping she could get the job. 'You're hired' said the manager with a smile. 'Assa!' she screamed and jumped up and down while clapping her hands.
 
Everyone turned and face Shin Hye. Embarrassed she looked at the floor and bowed her head. 'Miahnae' she whispered. The second she took a step everyone started clapping and yelled 'Chukkae!' Shin Hye smiled and clapped along with them.
 
'Shin Hye-ah, let me teach you how to make bubble tea' Shin Young interrupted their little celebration. Shin Hye smiled and went along with Shin Young. 
 
The cafe was filled with laughs and people talking, everyone could feel the happy vibe within the cafe. A couple of moments later a cheer was heard from the kitchen. 'ASSA!' Shin Young cheered, 'This is the best tasting bubble tea ever!' she screamed and ran to the group of boys. 'Yah! Palli, palli!'  she screamed. 'Yah! Noona, stop screaming!'
 
Ignoring his plea, she shoved the bubble tea in his face. 'Taste it!' she said and urged him on. Rolling his eyes and taking the bubble tea he sipped it and an instant smile grew on his face. 
 
The others gave him a funny stare, at that moment Shin Hye walked in and saw Sehun smiling. 'Bashipta?' she asked, Sehun turned and smiled. 'Ne!' he answered. The rest if the boys instantly fought over who got to drink it next. Shin Hye laughed and went into the kitchen to make eleven more bubble teas. 
 
A Couple of Months Later...
 
Shin Hye was happily working, serving all the customers and making bubble tea. Just like any other day the cafe was as busy as ever, Shin Hye was running here and there. She was unaware that someone was watching her every move. 
 
'1:30' read the digital clock in the cafe. 'Yes, breaktime', she blew her hair out of her face and went to sit at the non-occupied table. At that moment EXO entered the cafe as happy as usual, laughing and smiling. They noticed that Shin Hye was resting at one of the tables and smiled. 'Shin Hye noona!' Tao called out as he went closer and poked her. Yawning and opening her eye she smiled.
 
It felt as if everything went in slow motion, the glass shattering the piercing screams and cries of the people around. 'Everyone get down now now!' Shin Hye yelled. Everyone followed her instruction afraid of what would happen next. 
 
A bunch of men holding guns came running in. 'Put your hands up now!' one of them yelled. Another stepped up, 'Listen up, I'm only telling you once so listen really closely,' he paused. 'Anyone who dare call the police will die, understand?' he asked raising his eyebrows. 
 
Baekhyun and D.O glanced at each other and nodded. Baekhyun silently took out his phone and dialled the polices number. 
 
30 minutes passed as silence enloped the whole cafe. In the distance you could hear blaring sirens. Coming closer and closer. Aware of the situation the men became angry. 'Okay, which idiot called the police?' he asked. 
 
Silently crawling towards the man Shin Hye put her self defence skills to use. Tripping him over and putting his arm into a lock she took his gun and pointed it to his head. Leaning closer to his ears she whispered, 'It was me, problem?' she asked. 
 
Standing up and using her foot to make sure he doesn't move she pointed her gun at the other four men standing up. 'Now, if any of you try to shoot any of these people I will not hesitate to kill you!' she looked at them. 'Okay?' scared of what she'll do they nodded.
 
'Run' Shin Hye told everyone. Everyone quickly scrambled out and made their way out of the cafe and behind the police. EXO were glued to their spots, not moving, not blinking and possibly not breathing.
 
Shin Hye sighed and walked towards the group of boys. Crouching down she smiled and said, 'Yah, palli. We can leave now arraso?'
 
Again things went as if it was in slow motion. Shin Hye's body froze, her eyes widened, blood turning cold. 'Noona!!!' They all yelled. Her body went limp and dropped to the ground.
 
There she was, lying lifelessly in front of the group of boys, lying in her own blood. 'Police, everyone get down!' the policeman yelled. With tears flowing out of their eyes, they silently whimpered to themselves as they saw Shin Hye's body getting pulled into a car. 
 
The police handcuffed the men and took them to the entrance. 'I warned you' one of the men hissed. 'Call the police and one of you die' he spat harshly as he got taken away.
 
The boys stood there, unaware of what to do, tears still threatening to leave their eyes. One by one they lifelessly left the scene, their smiles never came back. 
 
All around there were police cars and ambulance cars, they rushed to the one Shin Hye was lying in and gathered around her. 
 
Her face lost all of its colour and she was as pale as a ghost, she slowly opened her eyes and put on a small smile. 
 
The boys once again became all teary eyed as Sehun took hold of her hand tears violently flowing down his face. 'No, no please don't go' he cried out while holding her hand. 
 
Fiona smile and lifted her hand to caress his hair, she let out a chuckle, 'Don't worry Sehun-ah, just look after Hye Sung and Yonghwa for me arraso?' she said weakly. 'Uljima' she told all of them as her eyes started closing.
 
'No, no!' Kris screamed, 'Stay with me Shin Hye!' he screamed once again furiously shaking her. Dropping onto his knees he silently sobbed to himself. A few moments passed and they all left the van and walked lifelessly back to the dorm to find Hye Sung and Yonghwa. 
 
Opening the door to their dorm they found Hye Sung and Yonghwa waiting for them. 'W-where's Shin Hye?' Hye Sung questioned as she looked at the boys who were once again in tears. D.O and Baekhyun whent to carry Hye Sung and Yonghwa. 
 
Slightly sniffing and caressing their hair, 'S-she's gone' Baekhyun told in a barely audible whisper.
 
Hye Sung turned pale and started to sob in the crook of Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun soothingly ran his hand up and down her back to comfort her, 'It's okay, everything's fine' he softly mumbled into Hye Sung's ear. Kris had a scowl on hi face as he tried to hard to keep his tears from falling, he looked around and saw everyone trying to do the same. He never knew Shin Hye's death would be this be of an impact on them. 
 
'Guys' Kris inwardly sighed. 'Enough crying, Shin Hye would want us to be happy would she not?' Everyone knew that Kris was right. Trying to compose themselves again they had put on a small smile and set off to their rooms.
 
October 19th; 6:00 PM. 
EXO Dorm.
 
'Yah! Yah! Yah!' someone screamed, 'Get off of there!' joined another, 'Don't you even think about it Hye Sung!' and another, 'Gee, Yonghwa stop threatening Sehun with that lamp!' and another. Screams, laughs, shouts and giggling could be heard throughout the dorm. 
 
It was a Saturday evening and the two kids were making a ruckus and tiring the 12 men. They all let out a frustrated sigh as they all ran and saw the scene. 
 
Yonghwa was holding a broom stick and kept poking Sehun with it. They heard a distant giggle and looked down the corridor and saw Hye Sung giggling at the scene. They all smiled and went into the living room to rest, leaving Sehun to suffer. 
 
Soon nightfall came and everyone was fast asleep well, apart from Baekhyun. He couldn't sleep, he couldn't count the many sleepless nights he had as the memory replayed over and over again. 
 
*Flashback*
'Yah, palli. We can leave now arraso?'
Things went in slow motion as Shin Hye's body froze, her eyes widened, blood turning cold. 
Her body went limp as she dropped to the ground.
*End of Flashback* 
 
He opened his eyes, panting, cold sweat running down his neck and forehead. 
'It's all y fault' he softly muttered to no one in particular. 'If I hadn't of called the police s-she wouldn't have died' he silently whispered to himself as tear ran down his face. 
'She's gone'
 
In another room Kris was still wide awake. He had figured out who Shin Hye was. Shin Hye was his highschool friend. They stuck together like glue and told each other everything. 
 
*Flashback* 
Years went by and Shin Hye had left her family to live independently. They went out one night after having dinner, Kris had insisted to walk her home. 
 
With no reason to fight back Shin Hye had agreed and didn't know what was about to happen. 
 
Finally arriving at her parents house, Shin Hye came face to face with her furious mother. Glaring at Kris she harshly grabbed Shin Hye's wrists and dragged her inside the house.
 
Kris stood there in shock as he quietly stood there watching the peoples silhouette through the window.
 
A loud slap echoed through the whole house as she furiously yelled at her. 'Yah! You are such a disgrace. You're supposed to be making money not going out and being a ' she fumed as she furiously shook her. 
*End of Flashback*
 
Kris sat there lying lifelessly on the bed with tears streaming down his face. Regret, regret was all that was on his mind.
 
He shook his head to clear his mind. 'Shin Hye, I'm sorry' he muttered as his eyes closed. 
 
Why do you pretend to be happy, when deep down inside you're broken and hurt?...