1/1

I Thought About You

 

     Times like these don't come often, at least not when you're an idol.

 

     They enter a club for the first time years; and the moment they take a step in the congested little room full of swaying, partying bodies, the bass is actually painfully loud, and strong enough that it makes Himchan's ears hurt, and his chest throb involuntarily.

     People eventually notice their presence, and surprisingly, Himchan takes it rather positively. They pass through the crowd, and people either start shouting or cheering, 'Hey! It's B.A.P,' 'Yo, man,' and a random 'VICTORY' makes him grin and chuckle as he passes high fives and bro fists with random strangers. He sends a group of girls swooning with a wink before turning to look at the other members.

     It's partially thanks to the Zelo and Jongup finally coming of age and becoming 'adults,' but even as Himchan looks back at the two, their faces still have that mixture of shock, excitement, anxiety - you name it, these boys have it.

     To Himchan, Daehyun looks most excited, especially wih the big smile on his face and a lady's hand already sliding up his chest. He snorts when a deadpanning Youngjae makes himself visible beside the vocal, gripping harshly at his wrist and gritting his teeth to speak; the subwoofers are doing an awesome job blocking out voices, but Himchan easily picks it up when Youngjae scolds the other, muttering "Daehyun, not now. Later."

 

     He brings his gaze away from the younger members, and a few steps forward shows him the leader with the biggest smile he'd ever seen on his face in years. He's not even kidding when he says he's seen so much more gum than what he already sees.
 

     Right, despite Daehyun's own obvious happiness here in club, it's Yongguk who's happiest - no – joyful. Ecstatic, head over heels with the moment, like a little girl. The leader's been especially stressed as of late, and it's no joke when the younger says that it takes a lot more than hugs and coaxing attempts to make him brighten up and relax.

     So here he is, smiling like an idiot, because his love, or more accurately, passion for the club, music and the underground rekindles in this little mosh pit of synthesized rhythms and nonetheless clingy people. Himchan smirks when he approaches the leader, who also happens to have his arm already wrapped around a rather pretty girl's waist. More girls fleet to his side, and a sudden flash in the already flashy show of lights tells him, 'Ah, fans.' 

     He steps up with more confidence than usual, although he notes it's probably just the beat and constant drumming making his hips sway lightly by themselves. When he reaches Yongguk and slides his hand on his back as he always does, the leader actually turns to him with a laugh and returns the favor.

     "Ya, Bbang, you enjoying?" He shouts at his ear, leaning towards the elder as his body just slumps against his - you know, people grinding at each other, little space. No big deal.

     But when the elder actually places his hand on his hip, Himchan actually finds it more awkward compared to before. Well, awkward doesn't actually mean awkward for him; it's just really different, but he moves a hand on Yongguk's waist anyway. Tight spaces, you see.

     "Fans," the leader answers with a louder shout despite the close distance. 

     Himchan's about to smirk at him again and tell him how he's too happy with getting all the ladies; but when a girl's bum actually hits him during a body roll, he hits Yongguk squarely on the forehead and groans instead.

     His hands move to the elder's waist, and latter's move to his hips, just by the belt loops. Yongguk actually bursts out laughing because Himchan just got pushed off by a woman who's still busy doing hip rolls, while the younger's furrowed eyebrows is actually mixed with fascination because ',' he can feel Yongguk's abs tensing beneath his fingers as he laughs, and the thought makes him reconsider and say that it makes him hot.

     Then again, he had to admit: it's their leader's he's talking about. It's a fact he'd accepted long ago; when they lived in the dorm together and practically knew (and saw) his entire being, that this soul mate of a brother he has is still one of the most attractive people he ever knew and come to respect - above girls, and that's a big thing.

     Yongguk cuts his train of thought when he speaks by his ear. "How are Jongup and Zelo?" His voice is still low, but Himchan laughs with him when it cracks because of how much he had to raise his voice.

     "I'll go check on them," he raises his voice, deattaching himself as he punches carelessly at Yongguk's stomach.

     "Alright," Yongguk nods as he loosens his hold on the younger. Himchan looks back behind them, over heads, to see Youngjae cheerfully waving a full arm at them. He waves back, a little mockingly with the same amount of enthusiasm, but the puffy cheeked boy doesn't seem to notice because he's now pointing to the two maknaes with both hands. Himchan grins, about to leave when Yongguk's hand moves and tugs at his. Pretty much still less than an arm's length away, he turns and walks back a little towards the leader.

     "By the way," Yongguk lifts his hand slightly by Himchan's waist again, and eyes the younger from head to toe. He takes in his already sweaty form (figures, he thinks) almost almost clothed with with black all over: black mop of hair tousled with gel; black tank top underneath his black leather jacket tucked in a pair of skinny, black, leather pants; worn with a studded belt and a nice pair of white sneakers. "You look good," he smiles truthfully, his hand still relaxing on his lower back.

     Himchan smiles appreciatively, he knows it, before giving him a once-over and turning his head up with a smile. He eyes Yongguk's choice of clothing opposite his: his loose muscle shirt over a wifebeater; a pair of baggy, ripped jeans and white high tops that match his. "Thanks" His eyes crinkle when he adds, "You too, of course," and winks.

 

     Yongguk gives him another appreciative smile before sliding his hand down, and he doesn't miss the way Himchan's eyes widen or breathing hitches when he gives the supple flesh of his bottom a nice, easy squeeze.

     "YA!" Yongguk casually pulls his hand away and keeps himself from laughing when Himchan tries and fails to slap him. "I swear, one day I'll punch you."

     Yongguk just laughs, and Himchan does too anyway, before laying a hand on Yongguk's shoulder. He tilts his head, as if to rest for one second even if they both now it's stupid to do so in a club; and when he opens his eyes, he smiles and gives him a gentle pat, telling him he'll go first.

     He pulls away, and right before he walks off to push through the grinding bodies, he feels another pat on his .

     He whips his head towards the owner of the hand and sighs when he sees a grinning Yongguk.

     "BBANG-"
 
     "Sorry, can't help it."