Baekhyun - lazy days

Exo imagines ( different genres)

You had already slept in late but you didn’t care, Baekhyun didn’t have to work today and you both didn’t really want to do anything.

You sighed and rolled over to face Baekhyun, he was awake and smiling at you. 
You snuggled into his warm chest, “I don’t want to get up” you said lazily. “Then let’s not, I have no responsibilities today let’s just stay here together!” He said while your soft hair. This seemed like a good idea to you so you agreed. 

There was a tv in your room so Baekhyun just grabbed the remote.

You spent the morning watching Spongebob and doing the best imitations of his voice. 
Baekhyun's voice was too low so he mostly sounded like a drunk little boy but it wasn’t like you could do much better. 
You got hungry a little later so Baekhyun carried you downstairs and you made pancakes together to bring back to your room. 

 

On your way back upstairs you grabbed some books, a deck of cards and the laptop. 
 

You ate your pancakes and then had an extremely intense video game battle. 

Baekhyun ended up winning but he let you say you did so you would feel better. 
 

You also played go fish for an exceptionally long time until Baekhyun decided it would be fun to make a twit cam together. 
 

It was one of the weirdest twit cams ever that mostly consisted of you two dancing on your bed in pajamas. 
 

You then watched youtube videos of anything remotely entertaining. 
 

The day was almost over at this point so you just snuggled into his arms and played would you rather.
It was a great day spent with your wonderful boyfriend Baekhyun. 


Thank you for reading! ^^ 

Please subscribes and comments :)))

I hope you like it~~ :))

A/N: Sorry it's so short. I will make it more longer tomorrow ^^

♥ShelaTao1D