The nightmare came again.

Hostel

 

        

 

 

      Soyou had been taken to a school building that is still under construction. She hauled hard by Minyeok. Rains downs heavily that night. 'Let go of me minyeok! I didn't make the police report, it's not me. please minyeok ... have mercy on me ... "pleaded Soyou. 'Girl like you I want to believe? go to hell! '  Minyeok take out a knife from his pants and bringing back the knife in the neck of Soyou. The woman was silent, her eyes wide. She resigned when the glimpse of a sharp knife at ; there a lot of blood . Everywhere.

      Suddenly the area turned into a hot . fire burning in all areas. the longer the higher the fire gets out. 'Help! hot! hoooottt ...! 'suzy screaming panic. Its like the fire is burning throughout her body. she woke up from sleep. leave the nightmare dreamland. fluctuations breath, sweat dripping slowly, she tried to calm down and look around. That dream came again. looked slowly around, in front of a sunflower picture emblazoned clutter points. Fortunately for the left wall of the room there's a poster of idol group that she loves, SHINee, which makes her morning beautify. suzy relief. yes! she is now in the earth of Seoul, Korea.

     Suzy stood up. She latch the curtains, the room illuminate by the sunlight. all over seoul had been bright since 7.00 in the morning. Suzy looked at her left bed, purportedly wish to continued her sleep one or two minute, but when she spot clothes that have not been finished tidy into the bag, her intention stunted. Especially if you see her pink polo bag, she felt excited pouring. Another two days' left before she leave her house and stay in her new dorm.

She still remembers when she expressed the desire to move the school a month ago, her father did not agree. It's pretty good and most outstanding school in the school, all of a sudden she want to move to a mediocre school: Yongjin high school, Seoul.
 
--
 
     'Dad, if i ask you please do not angry okay.  can i change schools? 'suzy gently ask her family during dinner. Secretly pray inside her heart.
"Which school do you want to move? 'asked her father. suzy feel that her father can still be discussed. 'Hmmm .. Yongjin high school. can i? '
Her father suddenly stopped eating and looked at her. 'aren't that school not good enough for you?' her father replied gently, but enough to suzy understand that her father has stated that he rejected her desire with hasty action.
'dad, you had promise, if i get excellently pass the exam, i can ask anything. So i would like to move to regular school, beside any school is just same. 'suzy still trying to persuade.
 
       'i said you can ask anything but not ask for moved to a regular school like that, "her father suddenly angry.
"mom .. please .." suzy trying to persuade her mother, but her mother only tasteless smiled, she also disagreed with suzy.
"i does not agree! ' her father's voice suddently shout at suzy and make her and her mother surprise.
suzy immediately leave and enter the room. She intentionally slamming the door in protest. there is only one month before the new semester. she should think of something.
 
       'Suzy, open this door sweety. Lets breakfast darling. you will get sick if you don't eat  'her mother knocked her door the next morning. there was no answer; finally soolin surrender and gets down. she's little anxious.
'Where's the lucky kid? is she still upset about yesterday, ' teases hoojin.
 
         This is all your fault, her voice rising. you know how suzy behavior, if she sulk its very difficult to persuaded. "soolin scolded him.
hoojin silent for a while. although still angry, but as a father and head of the family, he must occasionally succumb to not worsen the situation.
'okay, i will go  upstair and persuade her, "said hoojin then began to move up to the upstairs.
         'Suzy, please open the door darling.Suzy..mom cooked your favourite dish. Tteobokki,' hoojin called her softly. he then bringing his earlug into the door. absolutely there's no sound. Make him start feeling not good. he then swiftly to his room and took suzy key's room. ' Suzy, dad will open the door.'
 
Klak!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
---
 
Hello everyone! ^^ welcome to my new fan fic :) 
Thanks a lot for reading