Chapter 1

She's My Girl

"Alright class! Quiet down!" the teacher hits the table with a stick or you call it a cane to silent down the class' crowd. "Finally..." the teacher heaved a sigh as the students rumble back to their seats. "We have a new student today. Please take good care of him!" the teacher announced as the class continues to ignore her. 

"Annyeong Haseyo, Luhan-imnida!" he gave a unsure smile as he bowed. The crowd was paused with their chatters and give a glance at the young man.

"Owwieeee! He's cute!"

"Wow, look at the new student!"

"He looks like a girl..."

"Awww, his eyes is so cute!"

"He have a weird name..."

"Ahh, Luhan haksaeng, am I right? Ignore them, have your seats. Choose where you want to sit then" the teacher smiled at him as he gave a nod and walks towards the window side. There's an empty seat at the very end of the class next to the window. He sat there as he glanced through the crowd as he sat there.

"Where is she...?" he muttered softly when the teacher gives another hit at the table. 

---

The class went on for 10 minutes till a girl intrudes the class. 

"Mianhae seongsanim!" she paused at the front door as she took a deep breathe. His heart went thumped as he looked at the class door. It's her, the girl. 

"Seo Joohyun! You're late again!" the teacher puts her chalk down and slowly walks towards her student.

"Sorry Mrs. Kim! I overslept!" she gave a bow at the teacher as her long hair with beads of sweat falls forward elegantly. 

"What's wrong with you, Joohyun? These few days you always overslept! I can't forgive you again. Detention after class" the teacher said as she walks back to her teaching plank and the students walks towards the end of the class, next to his seat. 

"Annyeong Haseyo!" he smiled at her as she gave a questioning look at him. He wasn't in her class earlier was he? If he was, she would have recognised him easily with that blonde hair, doe-liked eyes and baby face feature. 

"Annyeong Haseyo!" she gave him a nod as she looked front, ignoring him. She wasn't someone whom you call sociable especially when it comes to male and she rather hides or even runs away when it's male. Basically, she is a shy girl. 

"I am Luhan. A new student in this school" he smiled at her as she turned and gave him a nod. No wonder, he is a new student. 

"Ahh, my name is Seo Joohyun, call me Seohyun will do" she smiled back awkwardly and look back to the front. 

"Seo hun...?" he pronunced as she looked at him weirdly by the pronunciation he gave.

"No, it's Seohyun. Hyun" she repeated that part until he got it right. 

"Seohyun. Ahhh... I am from China so my hangul isn't really good" he smiled cheekily as she nodded in reply. There's where his accent was from. He do have a cute accent in him.

"Ohh..." she nodded again as she looked front. It's her first time communicating with a stranger, not to mention a male and a foreigner this long. She wasn't very shy or uncomfortable with him either like how she usually is with other males. When she shrug and look around, her friends were staring at her a kind. 

"You need to explain later" her friend mouthed as her eyes widen. Wow, did she just misunderstood her?

---

Ringggggggggg~

The bell rang as whole row of classes cheered and some even left the class before the teachers do. She was packing her things as he approached her. 

"Can you show me around the school?" he asked as her eyes widen. Out of all, why me?! She thought but she was shy to reject it because she didn't want to hurt him either. 

"I.. Errr..." she glanced back at her friends as they gave her a wink. They signalled a 'go go' sign as they walked off, leaving her at there alone with him. "Sure..." she whispered as he nodded as a sign of gratitude. 

They walked around the school as she showed him the cafeteria, washroom, gym, changing room, field, rooftop and places that are required for a student's knowledge. She paused when a senior gang walked out from the classroom and stare at a particular guy. 

"Hey, Seohyun!" he smiled at her as her cheeks flushed red. 

"Annyeong Haseyo, Kyuhyun!" she bowed at him as he patted her head. 

"You're cute! When will you be calling me 'oppa'? I had been waiting" he smiled at her as her red cheeks seems to burn. "Who is he?" he pointed at him. 

"Ahh, my new classmate, Luhan" she introduced him as he looked at her and back to the Kyuhyun guy. 

"Nice to meet you!" he winked at Luhan and his eyes was widen up. 

"Ahh, nice to meet you too" he smiled as he gave a small bow. What is him up to, he thought as he gave a smile. 

"See you around!" he laughed and walk off. Luhan looked at her and she looks like want to dig a hole and hide. 

"You like him...?" he asked bluntly as her eyes widen, like bigger than usual. 

"No! It's just, he is my brother!" she turns and walked off, leaving him alone. 

"Brother, you call..." he sighed as he walked around the school.

---

It was around 30 minutes later after the bell for recess rang and he had another 30 minutes before the next class starts. He took out a energy bar from his pocket and sat at the under a tree, looking at the scenery. What is he up to exactly, he thought when his mind play back to the time when Kyuhyun dude appeared. 

"Hi there!" a tanned skin guy walked towards him and sat next to him. "You're the new kid from my class, aren't you?" he said as he looked above them. The green lush of canopy that overwhelm them with it's shadow and rays of light makes him smile. 

"Err.. I guess so?" he shrugged as he took another energy bar from his pocket. "Want one?" he passed to him as he took it happily. Honestly, he did not recognise anyone in the class except for the girl and her friends. Or probably not so. 

"You like Joohyun right?" he chewed the energy bar with his might, not knowing it would've be this hard. 

"Ahhhh..?" he gave him a questioning look as he took small bites from the energy bar. 

"You aren't anyone here. You're someone else right?" he smiled as he took another bite of easily now. 

"Who are you and what you meant?" he looked at him as he flashed him a smile.

"Kai, your helper" 

 

====

Hoorrayyy! AFF isn't playing a prank for this update now! It's a great news for me but I suppose that there's some leaked out right? *Shrug!* 
Anyway, comment and subscribe :) Upvote if you think it's a good story, if it isn't, please guide me TT_TT