Happens

You Still Matter To Me

It is a very long, draggy and shaggy day at the office today.It is always the same routine going on at the office every single day. It's either, going on for meetings, doing presentation, having appointment with clients outside or else Sheera would always be glued onto her chair with eyes only focusing on her computer apart from anything else.

Unlike her husband who is working as a lecturer who only have to deal with students and be back home before 8pm.

Time doesn't wait for no one. It's almost midnight and Sheera is still working on the powerpoint for her presentation tomorrow and she is the type of person who isn't going to leave until she finishes her work. She is the only one left in the office excluding the security guard. If you were to be in the office, all you could hear is the blowing sound from the air-conditioner, clicking of mouse and the typing sound coming from the keyboard.

"Phew!!! Finally, it's over!! The torture is all over!! Gosh, my eyes is in pain!" Sheera heaved a sigh of relief upon achieving something

She decide to rest her head on her desk for a while when suddenly, her phone vibrated and it's no other than her one and only dearest husband. She pick up the call.

"Yoboseyo oppa....," Sheera answered in a lethargic tone

"Jagiya... when are you coming back?" Seung Hyun asked worriedly

"Hahah! I'm done, and I am about to leave the office soon..," Sheera replied

"Need me to pick you up?" Seung Hyun offered

"Ani.. it's ok... I can manage myself. And if you're gonna pick me up, who is going to look after Si Hyun? It's ok hubby, I promise I will reach home safely!"  Sheera assured pamperedly

"Arrasoh, I'll wait for you till you reach home arra? Be careful jagiya! Love you, muacks!" Seung Hyun said

"Love you too babe! Muacks!" Sheera said and ended the call

---------------------------------------------------------------------//-------------------------------------------------------------

Sheera just reached home and the first place she visited is Si Hyun's room. Just by watching her child sleeping peacefully and soundly, softens and clams her heart down. She went towards the cradle and watch, feeling so touched as that is everything to her now apart from Seung Hyun.

After giving Si Hyun a goodnight kiss on the forhead, Sheera head to the masterbed room. She is so surprised to see that her husband is already sleeping soundly.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_UWpH_JNiaug/TUhoC0rtqOI/AAAAAAAAAPw/KPf97uXy2I0/s400/%255BMV%255D%2BGD%2BAnd%2BTOP%2B-%2B%2BBaby%2BGood%2BNight%2B%25281080p%2BYoutube%2529%2B%255Bkenhnghenhac.net%255D.mp4_000106719.jpg

Sheera cleared and pretend to raise her voice so that Seung Hyun could hear..

"Ehem... I thought someone wanted to wait for me till I reach home? What happened?"

Seung Hyun is controlling himself not to laugh. It is a succeed at first but when Sheera adds on...

"Jagiya! I know you're not asleep arra? Wah, seriously, this is how sweet and loving you're treating me?" Sheera pretended to complained

Upon hearing that, Seung Hyun just smile which causes a beam to appear on Sheera's face as well. She know that her husband is joking around with her. She chuckled and went closer to his lips and give a peck on it.

"Be right back sweetheart!" Sheera said and went to take a refreshing shower

Half an hour later, Sheera is all ready for bed after putting some cream on her face to maintain her beauty. She off the lights then climb on the bed, lay her head on the soft comfy pillow, pull up the quilt and face the other side. She shut her eyes close. A few seconds later, she felt an arm being wrap around her waist and was being pulled inwards. It's as if someone really don't want to let you go from thier grip.

Then Sheera felt someone nibbling her ears and then her neck. She just smile knowing that it's Seung Hyun. Feeling ticklish, Sheera turn her body and face her husband's face who had been waiting for it to happened. Then their nose starts to be in contact and Seung Hyun pull Sheera towards him even more and Sheera hugs Seung Hyun's body like hugging a pillow.

"If only I could hold onto you like this everyday, every hour, every minute and every second, but too bad, you're always at work.. Yah can't you spend more time with me and Si Hyun instead of work?" Seung Hyun persuaded

"Mianhe jagiya... I have lots of projects to do at work. I promise, once everything is over, I'll spent more time with the two of you ok? Just give me some time.. It's just been a crazy time..I'm so sorry..," Sheera apologised

"Hahah you're so cute!! It's ok, I understand..as long as you're by my side.. I won't have to worry....Saranghae..," Seung Hyun wished

"Love you more!" Sheera added

Then both of their lips starts to touch each other and their tongues are battling to enter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------//------------------------------------------------------------------

Promises could be broken right? Ever since Sheera started on the new project, she begin to neglect her family. She didn't realised it at all. She is so into making her project succeed that she doesn't spent much time with Seung Hyun and even her own child.

Now her new routine is becoming from bad to worst. She spent most of her time in her office and will only get home at 12 midnight sharp or maybe 1 to 2 am in the morning latest. Sadly, Seung Hyun will only get to see her at night and worst of all, when Sheera gets home, she will go to bed straight away. Seung Hyun don't even get to have a proper conversation with her as he understands his wife needs plenty of rest. Communication is getting lesser and lesser between the two of the couple. Then in the morning, Sheera would rush to work, forgetting to have breakfast sometimes that Seung Hyun have to deliver some food to her office.

http://file.pmdc.jp/jpg/h/d/h/hdh_1351229411_l.jpg

It's been like one month that Sheera had been like that and Seung Hyun couldn't take it anymore as it starts to piss him off to the max. He is angry that the fact that his wife prefer to spent more time on work compared to him and Si Hyun. This is way too much. It's already a new day but to Seung Hyun it's like he knows what is his wife's schedule would be like so everyday is nothing new to Seung Hyun. As usual, Seung Hyun would drop off his son at his mum's house since there is no one to look after him and then he would send Sheera to work.

http://shopthoitrangcantho.com/wp-content/themes/theme/scripts/timthumb.php? data-cke-saved-src=http://shopthoitrangcantho.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/quan-jumpsuit.jpg&w=180&h=230&zc=1 src=http://shopthoitrangcantho.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/quan-jumpsuit.jpg&w=180&h=230&zc=1

"Jagiya, you're ready?" Sheera exclaimed

"Yup, let's go.. we need to send Si Hyun to my mum's place...You look gorgeous honey!" Seung Hyun complimented and surrounded his arms around her waist

"Heheh komawo my love!" Sheera thanked him and Seung Hyun is about to kiss her on the lips when her phone rang

"Oh? It's my client! I see you at the car arra? Hehe, muacks!" Sheera told Seung Hyun and give him a short kiss on the cheek

Seung Hyun just sigh in frustration.

After dropping off their son, in the car, Sheera would always be focusing on her files reading each and every word very attentively, treating like Seung Hyun is invicible. Then Seung Hyun tries to do something. He held onto her hand but surprisingly, Sheera just let go of his grip and continue focusing on the file. Seung Hyun just let her be and he tried not to show that he is actually fuming inside. They reach Sheera's workplace a few minutes later..

Even till now, Sheera's eyes are still focus on her files. Sheera grab her bag and without fail, she would give a peck on Seung Hyun's lips before leaving. But this time, Seung Hyun grab her hand causing her to sit down back.

"Seung Hyun-ah, I'm late..," Sheera told him in a rushing tone

"Can you be home early tonight? Just for tonight? Before midnihgt if possible?" Seung Hyun pleaded

"I'm busy but....," Sheera told him but then paused seeing her husband's puppy dog eyes

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-e1VA7v6LFmg/UdsY6Na1esI/AAAAAAAAhis/Yeqh2jR_d9g/s1600/topnot.jpg

"Arrasoh... I'll try..," Sheera assured him

Seung Hyun felt a gush of excitment running through his body. That's like a miracle to him. He beam showing his beautiful dimples and then both of them move closer to each other, till their forhead touches. They kiss for a few seconds before saying goodbye to each other.

Seung Hyun's heart jump for joy and he really can't wait for tonight. He decides to leave early for work today to get himself prepared. He then drove off to his work place feeling so energetic.

----------------------------------------------------------//----------------------------------------------------------

11.45PM.....

"Sheera, aren't you leaving?" asked one of Sheera's friend

"The manager of Elites company wants me to send this report by tonight or else we won't be able to work with them.. Haiz.. A boss have to do what a boss must do. Just go ahead first.," Sheera told her

"Alright, but I got to warn you something. Don't let you work life control you...Remember that you have a family too.. I'll get going first arra? Annyeong!"  wished her friend

Thanks to her friend's reminder, Sheera kinda stop whatever she is doing and reflect on what she had done for the pass few months. She starts to daydream. She then retrieve for the photo frame which is located at the side of her desk which has a photo of Seung Hyun carrying Si Hyun looking so happy. She linger her fingers on Seung Hyun face which reminded her of something....

"ZOIIKS!!!! Darn it, how could I forget.. Oh , it's almost midnihgt now!! Seung Hyun would kill me!!" Sheera exclaimed and she grabs everything that is important and rush out of the office

She then flags a cab since it's the fatest way to reach home.

AT HOME....

Seung Hyun is on the verge of exploding already.  He had been sitting and waiting for Sheera to come home for like 1 hour plus now. It's already 12 midnight.Planning to have some champagne with his wife but end up he is the one who is drinking it all by himself.

"Haiz..," Seung Hyun sighed

It all turns into the same ending in the end. It's still the lonely Seung Hyun who is being abandoned by his own wife whom he once loved. Now, he had no idea whether Sheera is even his wife. He wants the old her back. He is sick and tired of doing things alone. He then takes a sip

fromhis drink and suddenly he heard the sound of the door knob.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-oE6hrq_K0to/TV3lNgiE20I/AAAAAAAAAEc/gSI-8AHzXhY/s320/top+3.jpg

Instead of welcoming his wife home, he just roll his eyes and ignore. He doesn't want to be a stupid jerk to always get cheated by his wife which can't be trusted now. Sheera with one hand filled with files and the other with some bags, came in rushing towards Seung Hyun. Sheera just threw her flies on the table and stand beside Seung Hyun who is still ignoring her.

"Jagiya...I'm...I'm sorry.. Mianhe that I'm late.," Sheera apologised

Seung Hyun stand up, place the glass on the table harshly and walk away. But then he stop...

"You know what...no point of you apologising..I mean I know that it's going to happen anyways. What else do you care apart from work?" Seung Hyun start confessing his feelings

"Babe...please...not now ok?" Sheera pleaded

"Babe? Why call me that when it means nothing now? You know what, I am sick and tired of your bulls work ok? See what your work had done to you? Do you realised that you've been drifted apart from your family? All you did, everyday, all you talk about everyday, all you think about everyday is everything about work. I understand that it's your father's company and you want to make it succeed but did you ever think for one second that you're actually a married woman? You have a husband! You have a child for God sake! What, just because of work, you're abandoning us?" Seung Hyun raised his voice

"Jagiya.. jaebal.. you don't understand.. I dont' mean to neglect the both of you. You and Si Hyun are everything to my life! it's just been a crazy time..," Sheera explained

"It's always been a crazy time for you!! Time is not crazy, you are the one going crazy being too obssessed with your work. Have you ever remember spending time with me like what we use to do before? I'm unimportant now to you right? Just recall about it. All you did everyday is go to work, come home really late at night, eat, sleep wake up and the routine continues. We don't even have some moments together, we didn't talk that much and I understand because I know you need plenty of rest. But during the weekends when I ask you to hang out with me what is your excuses? You're tired? You have lots of work to do? Like excuse me, I am a teacher and I have tons of worksheets to mark as well...," Seung Hyun exploded staring lividly at Sheera who is at the brink of tears.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m02tfgJOxi1qcihlyo1_500.png

"Seung Hyun-ah, have you ever thought, who am I doing this for? It's for us, our family. I have to work hard to support the family...Don't ever said I abandoned you and our child! I did this for the both of you because I love the both of you till I die!!!," Sheera yelled

"Oh? You did this for us? Or you did this because you don't want to let your father down? Answer me ! Do you know how lonely I am everyday at home. I could die of boredome arra?!! Do you ever care about me? You're bloody selfish you know that? All you think is about yourself. I eat, watch tv, sleep, even have to do most of the housework all by myself. You should be thankful for that, or else the house wouldn't be as spick and span like this..And don't you pity Si Hyun. He is your child. Just imagine, his mum who is always focusing on her work till she forgets that family comes first! I am sick and tired of you.. And I am very disappointed in you today!!" Seung Hyun scolded her

"You forget what day is it today don't you? I can't believe it Sheera, you even forget my birthday? That is so saddening! Sometimes I do wonder, what is my wife turning into..," Seung Hyun added

"Tsk..you know what... since you can't take it anymore. I suggest that we divorce...It's the best way!!" Sheera said causing Seung Hyun to be flabbergasted


http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/ac/8a/74/ac8a745add64563ff4f5be39443b11ed.jpg

"What? A divorce? You think it's that simple? Why are you suddenly bringing this topic up?!! You're really are a selfish huh?!!" Seung Hyun raged with anger

"What's the point of being with someone who doesn't appreciate what I did for them?!" Sheera yelled at Seung Hyun

"Kim Sheera...," Seung Hyun

"You're such a jerk Seung Hyun!! How could you?!! Divorce is just the solution to this...," Sheera dared herself to say

"Yah enough!!" Seung Hyun erupted

"You're such a bastard!! If I know, I shouldn't have marry you in the first place!!! Arrgghh!! BEING WITH A BASTARD IS NOT WORTH MY TIME ANYWAYS!!" Sheera insulted

**SLAP**

Seung Hyun who lost control of his own temper and slap Sheera hard on the face. Sheera just went speechless over her husband's reaction that tears starts streaming down her cheeks.

"FOR YOUR INFO!! AT LEAST THIS BASTARD STILL CARES FOR HIS ALTHOUGH HIS DOESN'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN ABOUT HIM!!!!" Seung Hyun exploded

Sheera slowly face him, with swollen puffy eyes.

http://img.blog.zdn.vn/14014486.jpg

"Tsk....thank you so much for that slap...Now it really feels like I make a mistake in choosing you as a husband. And I don't care whether you think I'm a useless wife to you or whatever. I just wanna let you know that I never, ever once forget about your birthday.. You don't even know how rushing I am to get home quickly just to give you a surprised..Tsk..I even bought you a cake....I have nothing else to say Seung Hyun.. From now on let's just be strangers ok? I mean nothing to you now anyways..," Sheera lamented and went upstairs leaving Seung Hyun in a guilty state

Seung Hyun starts to get angry at himself that he kick the chair till it flew to the main door. Then something in a white bag caught his attention.He pick it up and check. It's a chocolate circular cake with white chocolate chips decorated on it. Seung Hyun eyelids starts to turn watery. Then he went on to read what was being written in the small card.

"Hey honey, Happy Birthday sweetheart!

I know this is the most pathetic birthday gift ever but at least I never forget you birthday right? Hmmm..

You know, I've been reflecting and I realised that I had been neglecting you and Si Hyun. So I am thinking

that since tomorrow is a weekend, why don't we have a family time together? I'll take a day off! Mianhe for not always being with you! Saranghae, from your beloved wife, Sheera! <3"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bfylYBCFzfs/UR_oCCdpMrI/AAAAAAAAAJc/UobCbzC-_5U/s320/download+(1).jpg

Seung Hyung is loss for words and only tears could express his agony now.

HALF AN HOUR LATER....

After eating protions of the cake, Seung Hyun went upstairs to his room. He saw his wife already asleep on their king size bed. Guilt immediately swept over Seung Hyun. He wash up and changed into his pyjamas. He climb on top of the bed, beside Sheera. Now he is afraid to surround his arms around her.

He take a deep breath and slowly hug her to sleep. Unfortunately, Sheera felt it and she harshly push Seung Hyun's arm away. Not only that, she then get up, grab a few pillows and went out of the room. Seung Hyun was utterly amazed.

Sheera went to her child's room and sleep next to that beautiful angel. Just by looking at Si Hyun kinda make Sheera smile. She then pat his body gently and suddenly cry in silence recalling about what Seung Hyun had done to him. Without Sheera realising, Seung Hyun is actually peeking at the both of them from outside. Seung Hyun's heart break into million of pieces. He wants to apologised but he knows it's not the right time yet.

"Haiz...hope you won't leave me Sheera, you still matter to me..," Seung Hyun sighed to himself

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------//--------------------------------------------------------------

It's already been a few weeks, and still both of the couple are acting as strangers. However, there is some major changes in Sheera. Ever since that incident, Sheera often gets home early and during the weekends she would spend some time with Si Hyun.

Seung Hyun is slightly happy upon Sheera's new behaviour. But he would be more delightful if Sheera could spend time with each other like what they used to do when they are a couple. However, Sheera doesn't seem to forgive Seung Hyun yet. Just by  monitoring her character, she only focus more on Si Hyun instead of Seung Hyun. Even if Seung Hyun is to talk to her the only thing that comes out from is "ah", "oh", "uh", "ok". And that's it.

Seung Hyun had tried many ways to capture her heart back but to no avail. It's his fault in the first place so he is willing to deal with the consequences.

"Si Hyun-ah wanna take a walk in the park with omma?" Sheera asked pinching her son's chubby cheeks

Si Hyun just smile, feeling excited. So after getting ready, Sheera place Si Hyun on the stroller and buckle up the seat belt for him. Si Hyun did an excited squealed.

"Arrasoh, let's go!!" Sheera  exclaimed

"Can I come along?" Seung Hyun suddenly asked

Sheera paused and look at Seung Hyun. She roll her eyes and just said..

"Up to you..,"

And she continue walking. Like what strangers would do, Seung Hyun just tail Sheera from the back, while Sheera is trying to make Si Hyun happy, ignoring Seung Hyun at the back. Once they reached the playgound, Sheera went on to play with Si Hyun while Seung Hyun just sit on the bench and watch them from far...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PdTLRTD3oBo/UMLO1JTMRsI/AAAAAAAAA0E/KZQ-vh_sZEE/s250/20111103_top_calvinklein.jpg

1 HOUR LATER....

Seeing the smile of his two important person just makes Seung Hyun feel so blessed to have them. But he wishes that he could join them. And he  know if he were to join them, Sheera would go away and let Seung Hyun be with Si Hyun while she do something else. It happens a lot of time before. Everytime Seung Hyun interfere Sheera would retreat and do other things.

After 1 hour of playing, Sheera carry Si Hyun and place him in the stroller. They went towards the bench.

"Si Hyun-ah did you had fun with omma?" Sheera asked wiping Si Hyun's sweat using her handkerchief

Si Hyun just smile. Out of a sudden, Seung Hyun appeared with two cans of drink.

"Here take it, I bought it for you. You like gassy drinks don't you? I've got a can of pepsi for you.," Seung Hyun

Sheera once again ignore Seung Hyun and distract herself by playing with Si Hyun's hand. Then Seung Hyun grab her hand and handed her the can.

"Jaebal..just take it... I don't want you to dehydrate..," Seung Hyun said

Sheera just take it, put it on the bench and stand up. She is about to make her leave when Seung Hyun stop her.

"Sheera can we just stop all this acting? Look, I'm sorry about what happened a few weeks back ok? Can we be like what we used to be before? I really regret of what I did to you! I just...I just want you and Si Hyun back, as a family..Please..," Seung Hyun begged her

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tfASsU_nojg/TgyRN6S7RSI/AAAAAAAAAC4/b62qoyBf9dc/s320/o0800050011264711844.jpg

Sheera turn around and look Seung Hyun in the eyes.

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2011/141/1/7/ulzzang_by_kurorochan-d3gvtci.jpg

Seung Hyun was expecting her to say something but in the end, she just turn away from him and stroll away with Seung Hyun.

"Haiz... when can I do to have you back...," Seung Hyun sighed

WHEN NIGHT FALLS...

It's 11pm sharp, Seung Hyun is enjoying the cool wind at the balcony with a glass of wine in his hand. He can't sleep for the past few weeks. It's feels like something precious is missing on the bed. It is still the same king size bed but it just feels a little bit bigger now. He miss hugging his wife like he used to, nibbling her ears and neck, making love together. He wanted that back.

On the way back to his room, he heard someone mumbling. It's coming from Si Hyun's room. Feeling rather curious, Seung Hyun slowly crept towards the main door. He opens it, trying not to make a sound and peek inside. He saw Sheera talking to Si Hyun who is peacefully in lalaland right now. Sheera starts to tear up the momenr she strarts to speak.

"Si Hyun-ah, what should I do now? Should I give appa another chance? I really, really, really do miss him you know. I miss his hugs and kisses, spending time with him. I felt lonely right now. I guess this is what appa had been feeling when I used to be focus on work..Now I know how he feels..Si Hyun-ah omma mianhe arra? I've not been spending time with you....Omma promise never to neglect you ever again ok? Saranghae Si Hyun. hope you and appa could forgive my mistakes...I don't want to loose the both of you ever again. I must be stupid to think of a divorce with your appa aren't I? Mianhe, for having such a useless mother and wife..tsk...tsk...," Sheera cried while patting her son's body gently

Not only her, but after hearing Sheera's secret confession, Seung Hyun cried as well and finnaly thanked God for making his wife realised her mistakes.

http://cs6076.vk.me/u28759539/video/l_980137dd.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------//-----------------------------------------------------------------------

It Sunday today and Sheera is at the office. It should be a day off, but rather than she have to face the most heartbreaking person, she decided to keep herself busy instead. She even decided to take Si Hyun to a shopping mall in the afternoon. While Sheera is busy calculating the market sales, her secretary knock on her door.

"Come in..," Sheera said politely

Her secretary walk in a polite manner. Then she place a rectangular box on Sheera's table. The moment Sheera notice it she asked about it.

"What is this?"

"It's from your husband.. He came here and told me to hand this to you.."  she told Sheera

"Is he still here??" Sheera asked, peeking outside her office

"He just left.. Is there anything else you want me to do?" her secretary asked

Sheera just shake her head and signal her secretary to leave her alone. Sheera didn't even bother checking what is in the box at first but the more she avoids it, the more curiouser she gets. She give up and finally retrieve for the box. She opens it and manage to find a maroon dress and a card. She went on to read the card...

"Hey sweetheart.. I know you wont allow me to call you that, but I can't take it anymore. I just can't stand us being strangers, It's just not right! Do you know what day today is? I hope you do still remember. Jagiya, I know you're acting to hate me. I know you still miss me don't you? You cry yourself to sleep everynight, pouring out whatever you felt to our son right?

To be honest, I still love you babe. I seriously didn't mean to be harsh to you on that day. It's just because of my stupid temper. I swear I am still feel regret till now and I won't be able to forgive myself. I'm truly and sincerely sorry alright? I want you back. I miss the moment where we use to have some lovey dovey moments together. I bet you want that too right? Please, if you really do miss me, I'll be waiting for you at the place stated below at 8pm and make sure you wear this dress. Today is a very important day for the two of us. Saranghae my one and only wife! <3"

Sheera broke into tears after reading Seung Hyun's message. 

SO WILL SHEERA MEET SEUNG HYUN IN THE END???

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER(FINALE)^^