....

Bad Girl

 

Next day          

I woke up. I felt I was on my bed. I thought so... Nothing happened! I was home safe and sound. What happened to Junhyung?  Huh. Who cares? The thing is, I had my plan worked well and nothing interrupted. But hell… I have to wash my mouth. His breath was perfect but this is a kiss of betrayal. It wasn’t real or true. The real kiss is from Dongwoon; with a good and sweet meaning.

I finally opened my eyes. This isn’t my room. Omo. Everything’s white and luxurious. The bed isn’t mine. This blanket isn’t mine. My blanket was made from Italy and it was gold not white. SH**!!! This is a hotel. And where the hell is my clothes?! Omo. What’s happening???

I felt something move. The first thing that entered my mind was a snake. But how can a snake get in here? I looked behind me and a sleepy Junhyung appeared in my face. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He moaned as he opened his eyes. He smirked at me with sleepy eyes. I fake a smile. *as always*

“G-good morning.” I didn’t move an inch.

“How was your sleep babe?” he rubbed his eyes while staring at the clock on the bed side table.

“It was okay. What happened?” I asked casually.

“Uhh… I took you here.” *still rubbing his eyes* “I couldn’t drive since I was really drunk.”

“But you just drank one mug.”

“Anio. I drank 5 or 6 mugs I think.”

I was hyperventilating silently.

“You know what… babe.” I forced myself to say. “Dongwoon had called me. I have to meet him right now.”

“Bwoh?!” he looked at me surprisingly.

“It’s urgent. Where are my clothes?”

“Bathroom.” He simply said while he put on his jewelries. I hurried inside the bathroom covering myself with a blanket. I didn’t have time to wash and my only goal was to get out of here. But somehow, I know something happened to us, but not in the point where I have to carry something on my belly for nine months! Duh…

“Bye Junhyung!!!” I kissed him. That’ll be for the last time for I’m going to break up with him tomorrow! Yes!!!

I wore the dress that I wore yesterday. I hurried at UEE’s apartment. I couldn’t go home straight and UEE has to know what just happened.

I knocked at her door. When it was opened, I found UEE on a big buttoned shirt. I was shocked to see her in an over sized shirt and her hair was a mess. I could tell that she just woke up… after a long night of staying late with someone I guess.

“You look rugged.” UEE spoke after staring at each other for a long moment.

“Same with you.” I burst out a laugh.

“What happened?” she asked me while smiling.

“Before anything else, could I just have a quick shower? And would you please stop smiling?” I entered the room.

“Sorry but I can’t stop myself.” She was grinning. Then I found why. Someone was at her bed.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Bad girl.” I said while looking at her sternly with a smile.

“Influenced by you, my friend.”

“But you have to remember that I already changed…”

“… and you’re being bad again to take revenge and because I told you so.” She finished. I crept to her bed to see who the guy was but she smacked my and I went to her bathroom. Messy. Her bathroom was a mess; with all of their clothes on the floor.

“Was there a riot between the two of you last night?” I laughed. She did too.

“What are you doing here anyway? Don’t you have a place of your own?” she asked when she was in the bathroom with me. I the shower and slid the shower curtain close.

“Something happened between me and Junhyung.” I said.

“What??!” she squealed happily. I could tell that she was near the curtain.

I narrated everything to her what happened last night and she was just sooo happy hearing it.

“Whatever UEE, it was totally disgusting. Eeww!!!” I said.

“But isn’t that a good sign? He’s already falling for you!” she said.

“Shut up! He might wake up.” I said as I saw the guy moved in the bed.

“Oh yeah.” She pushed the bathroom door with her half-close.

“But aren’t you wondering? The time when I started flirting with him, he kinda followed my lead; like he fell for it so easily. But you know that he isn’t easy to trick.”

“You mean to say that he might be playing with you too?”

“There’s a possibility, UEE. But I couldn’t stop my plan before ‘cause everything went so smooth.”

“No worries girl. You’re going to break up with him tomorrow anyway.”

When I was done, I borrowed clothes from UEE. I was surprised to see that Doojoon was the guy from her bed.

“Oppa?! What are you doing here?” I asked while my mouth was hanging open.

“It’s obvious he slept here!” UEE answered.

“Everything will be cool if you won’t say any word to someone.” He grinned at me. I nodded. As I was leaving, Doojoon called me.

“Be careful okay? And good luck.” UEE smiled at him. I also did. But it got me wondering why. Then I realized… it’s confirmed. Junhyung’s playing with me too.

At school next day

Narrator:

The Beast boys were at the parking lot. Yoseob and Gi Kwang were sitting on the hood of Junhyung’s car. But of course, Dongwoon wasn’t there and besides, he was absent.

“So how’s your date going?” Yoseob asked Junhyung sarcastically. The rest of them laughed.

“It’s going great. I can already ask her hand to be my girlfriend. It’s getting close!!!” he replied happily as if he was about to get married.

“Don’t do it Junhyung.” Doojoon pleaded. “I mean, you’re also betraying Dongwoon.”

“But hyung, I’m just playing with her because I hate her. That’s all.”

“Yeah but, it doesn’t help in anything.”

“I agree.” Hyunseung said.

“Didn’t you guys noticed?” Gi Kwang spoke.

“What is it, Gi Kwang?” Yoseob asked cutely.

“(You) seemed to be playing with you too.” He said to Junhyung.

“She can’t be. I mean…” Junhyung paused realizing what he meant. (You) can’t possibly play with a guy who hates her; especially now that that guy is Junhyung, Dongwoon’s best friend. She can’t be that dumb. So she must be playing with me. He thought.

“That player!!!” he exclaimed.

“You’re forgetting that you’re a player too. Don’t say curses at her.” Gi Kwang said.

“”I can smell that someone’s going to lose.” Yoseob grinned.

“NO!” Junhyung ran to find (you).

“He’ll definitely lose. I told (You) earlier that she should be careful and I think that she also realized that Junhyung’s playing with her.” Doojoon said while smiling.

“That’s great! They’re playing with each other.” Hyunseung said.

“YAY! I’m going to have a new car!!” Yoseob clapped and Gi Kwang rejoiced.

“He can’t take away my millions.” Doojoon said.

“Ahh~ so that’s why you gave her a hint; so that Junhyung will lose.” Hyunseung smiled happily.

“Yay! Thank you Doojoon hyung!!!” Yoseob hugged him.

Your POV

Dongwoon was absent that day. It was kinda okay so that I can break up with Junhyung without Dongwoon’s suspicion. I went to my locker to rehearse once more. Then I saw Junhyung coming towards me, smiling.

“Yo babe!” he called.

“Hey.” I was in a good mood.

“I have something to tell you.” He was also happy.

“Oh me too!!!” I hugged him first as my farewell.

“Well, ladies first.” Why thank you, Junhyung. I said in my mind.

“Let’s break up!!!” I said with a smile in my voice and my face. But I guess, no matter how a professional painter would do, they can’t paint Junhyung’s face from what I said.

“What do you mean?” he asked softly.

“Oh don’t be such a kid Junhyung. I know you’re playing with me too.” I said.

“Huh. Now that you know, I’m going to tell Dongwoon about what happened last night.”

“You really are a kid. Why, can’t you stand up of your own? You’re going to tell him because you’re scared? Do you call yourself a guy?”

“Then why did you played with me now that you’re with Dongwoon? I think you’re the one who’s dumb.” He told me.

“Hey stupid, I played with you because I don’t want you ruining my relationship with Dongwoon.”

............................................to be continued.......................................

“Why should I believe you?” he said near my face.

“Because that’s how I do it. That’s how I can destroy a human’s privacy. So if you wanna date someone, make sure she doesn’t know how to attack. It’s very dangerous when you hook up with someone like me. You might die of embarrassment.”

“You traitor! You made me believe that you’re a dumb girl!”

“I guess I’m a best actress huh?”

“The best in the world.”

“Aah~ Junhyung, you think everything is perfect for you. But you’re wrong. And don’t call me dumb, because I might be a but I’m smart. Not like you. Easy to fool and fun to play with.” I smiled ily and left. I guess he was already flaming with fire.

Finally, I did what I’m supposed to do.

Narrator:

Junhyung was clutching his fist while watching her walk on the hallway like a model.

She’s such a !!! He screamed in his mind. I can’t believe she existed here!

Then, he heard someone was clapping their hands insultingly. He knew it was his friends so he just closed his eyes, unable to show any reaction.

“Omo, hyung. What was that?” Yoseob said joining beside him. Doojoon whistled while staring her y swaying as she walked.

“The best scene I ever seen.” Doojoon laughed out loud.

“Yeah, man! I mean, I’ve never seen anything like it!” Hyunseung clasped hands with Doojoon and Yoseob.

“Poor guy.” Gi Kwang just said. “Oh hey. I think I know the ending of this.” He smiled while closing his eyes. “Junhyung will be handing out his car keys to us as he accepted his loss!” then all of them laughed playfully around Junhyung.

“Yeah I can see it to!” Yoseob closed his eyes while imitating the roaring sounds of Junhyung’s sports car. Then he ran around them until he bumped his head on the wall.

“So,” Doojoon went near Junhyung. “When can we have them?”

“Hyung! Don’t do this!” he knelt before his friends.

“Ya, what are you doing?” Hyunseung said to him.

“A deal is a deal hyung.” Gi Kwang said looking down on him. Yoseob nodded agreeing.

“But I was fooled!” Junhyung defended.

“And whose fault is that?” Doojoon asked.

“Mine.” he softly said.

“So give us the car keys!” Yoseob said impatiently.

“Oh and one more thing,” Doojoon spoke after Junhyung gave them the keys. “Even though you’ll be giving Dongwoon a car, don’t tell him anything about this. He’ll not just break up with her; he can end your friendship. You don’t want that right?” Junhyung shook his head.

“So it’s settled then!” Yoseob yelled happily. Let’s go vroom-vroom!”

Next day

Dongwoon went back to school again. ____ stayed with him all the time while making all the other girls jealous because of their closeness.

“Have you been a good girl when I was away?” he asked his girl friend.

“Yup! Junhyung and I are friends now!” she smiled. “Right Junhyung?” she asked him while he passed by the two of them. Doojoon nudged him and Junhyung nodded reluctantly.

“That’s great!!” then he kissed her girl friend again passionately.

“Uggh.” Junhyung shuddered at the view.

“Jealous!!!” Yoseob .

“Hyung, I think you should look for a girl just like her.” Dongwoon said after they broke the kiss.

“Bwoh?! Nuh-uh, I would never!” he protested almost choking.

“Waeyo? She’s the best girl friend a guy could ever have.”

“For you, she is. But to me, no way. I have my own type Dongwoon.” He said as if she was a trash or something.

“Junhyung, admit it. You’re just jealous and you’re just stopping your self cause you like me too. Isn’t that true?” she smiled evily. Junhyung was silent, too nervous that something might spill. He went out the field and ran until he tripped and hurt himself a lot. That was the punishment he did for himself. He’s now in the hospital, unable to speak.

And so, Junhyung swore to himself not to date someone like her. Someone who bites and knows how to spit it out once she doesn’t like it.

-END- hope ya’ll like it. ^^