1-5 and author's note

Say my name (On-going Revision)

1/5

Sehun lives up for that certain day, where Chanyeol finally sets him free. He tried dropping hints of his infidelity in some point of their relationship, that he even went on and invited Jongin over for dinner. He couldn’t take the fact that the man he was married to was too oblivious. He was frustrated; he wanted nothing else but to be free--- to be with Jongin.

But as the clock ticks, all of these thoughts are slowly fading away like bad memories.

 

Every Friday Chanyeol is obliged to stay at his office ( as the taller man say) which gives way for Sehun to meet Jongin and be with the latter for the whole day, but this Friday was different. Sehun had the sudden urge to stay home and think over how he should tell Chanyeol about the divorce papers he’s settled up for the both of them to sign. It was now or never, he needed to do this--- this wasn’t only for him but for Chanyeol as well, they both desperately needed this.

As he takes his time to walk around the spacious home he shared with Chanyeol, the memories he shared with the tall man came rushing to him like a roll of film. It wasn’t the best kind of film, the feelings were missing and some parts were unclear.

Sehun couldn’t help but to think that maybe he did enough damage when he thought he could keep on lying and saying to himself that everything would be alright. He wanted to stay because that was what he promised in front of the altar, but he also wanted that freedom, that freedom that the divorce papers could only give him.

Sehun would lie (again) if he would say that he didn’t fall for the man he is married to, Chanyeol was a great man, he may not possess the qualities that made Sehun fall for Jongin but surely he had those qualities that Sehun sometimes seeks for Jongin to possess, it was a selfish thinking and that bites down a part of Sehun’s guilt.

 

It was supposed to be a night of solemn thinking with Sehun drinking a glass of wine in the living room, while he walks through over the right words he should say to Chanyeol, but maybe solemn was too much of a wishful thinking, when the sound of the door knob clicking open resounded and a pair of long limbs a came tumbling inside his home, Sehun was sure that solemn doesn’t want to be with him at the moment.

“Chanyeol? Shouldn’t you be at the company?” the question came out with a hint of worry as he ushers the drunken man to the couch. Chanyeol only gave a groan as a response clearly drunken out of his mind; never in his life did Sehun ever see Chanyeol so deranged.  All throughout their relationship Chanyeol does drink but never did that man ended up wasted.

Sehun was out in confusion if what to do, he was too clueless of how to handle Chanyeol in such state when the latter was always intact and in his right mind when he was with Sehun.

“You told me this morning that you will be staying at the company, so why are you drunk like hell went loose?” the younger one continues to interrogate even when he knows he won’t get a proper response. It was starting to irritate Sehun that he was such a bum about Chanyeol, he doesn’t know a thing about how he should take care of the latter and it was a big slap to his face.

Going on with his instinct and with the experience he got with being with Jongin, Sehun took Chanyeol to their shared room and laid the man on their bed. Chanyeol shifted around the bed looking for the most comfortable position he could look for. It amused Sehun how the man looked so vulnerable and cute at the same time. Sehun had never seen this side of his husband and that added to the burden of his decision of whether he should push through the divorce and run away with Jongin or try to make his marriage with Chanyeol to work.

Like the usual he slowly took of the blazer off of Chnayeol and took a basin of water to give the latter a sponge bath, just to take off some heat and make the latter more comfortable. Took of everything that needed to be taken off and Chanyeol was good to go and sleep till dawn the next day. Sehun smiles at the figure in front of him feeling a lot better that he gets to pay Chanyeol with a bit of something true and sincere before they part ways.

Forgetting about the papers scattered at the coffee table in the living room Sehun got dressed up and slip beside Chanyeol to have one last night with his husband. As if out of instinct of feeling another warm body beside him, Chanyeol snuggled closer taking Sehun by surprise when Chanyeol pulled him by the waist. He could feel the warm chest of Chanyeol come in contact with his back and it felt warmer than it should, as if the action wasn’t enough Chanyeol moved closer to Sehun his face coming in contact with Sehun’s shoulder and the taller one mumbles  ‘Sehun-ah…. I love you’ and that takes everything Sehun was holding to not to change his mind.

I’m sorry

 

As if last night was only a dream Sehun wakes up with an empty bedside. It wasn’t something new, Chanyeol wakes up earlier than him and the latter has this routine of having his coffee early in the morning which results him to look like his on crack. Sehun wanted to joke around with the latter but something comes tugging him back when a picture of Jongin comes crossing his mind.

He walks to down the flight of stairs greeted by a sitting figure in the living room “Up so early? Don’t you feel sick or hangover?”, Chanyeol smiles taking his attention off what he was reading and answers  with a shake of his head “I’m sorry that you needed to take care of me. It was sudden. I intended to stay at the company the workers divulged that I should loosen up a bit resulting to what happened last night”. It was too uncomfortable to say that he’s husband was apologizing for something he shouldn’t be, Sehun as his partner should be responsible for such events and that coming from Chanyeol that he felt sorry that he burdened the younger was another reason a tug comes in contact with Sehun’s heart.

“So are you feeling good? I can make some tea if you want” Sehun brushes off the weird feeling and tries to initiate a longer conversation with the older one. “No I’m leaving in a moment.  I have some stuff to fix at the company”, Chanyeol stands up from his sit, shoving a small stack of paper in his suitcase.

“See you later this evening” and Chanyeol leaves with a peck on Sehun’s temples.

 

A/N: I've been gone for so long i kind of forgot how to do things in aff. Hahahaha silly me XD. So I decided to unhide this chapter to hear from you guys on what you think. So if you have time please comment and subscribe ^_^ the next chapter is not yet in any way set or written it might take long becaue I'm getting ready for university responsibilities but I hope to get back soon. See you then amigos~ 

 


2/5

“Jongin? What are you doing here?” Sehun asked looking aghast at the person in front of his doorstep. Jongin looked at Sehun lovingly and caressed the younger one’s cheek, “I missed you, I haven’t seen you since yesterday”.

Sehun took Jongin’s wrist and looked around frantically, “Why’d you do that? What if one of the maids saw you?”

“Let them see, you’ll be divorcing Chanyeol in no time. I just really miss you, babe” Jongin coaxs and hugs Sehun. Sehun tries to pry Jongin away from him but to no avail “Let’s go to my room, I don’t fancy getting caught before giving Chanyeol the papers”

“So where’s your husband?” Jongin asks while he takes his time on the sit near the balcony. “He’s at the company” was the short reply the younger one gave. Sitting in front of his lover Sehun placed the fruit he peeled and sliced for Jongin, “Eat up; I tried my best on peeling that damned apple”.

Jongin pours himself a glass of wine and Sehun gestures that he also wanted to drink. Slowly consuming their wines, a smirk befall on Jongin’s lips.

“We wouldn’t be caught at this time of the day….” Jongin stands up and leans closer to Sehun, whispering with a sultry voice. “…You wouldn’t mind doing something naughty right?”.

Sehun smiles haughtily, “No way I’ll fall for that damn move, you’ve done that so many times. I won’t let you do it this time”. Jongin pouts and back hugs the younger one as he stands up, “Hunnieee yahhh~ Just a quickie, please”

Sehun shrugs him off but Jongin was persistent and starts to trail sloppy and open kisses on Sehun’s neck. Pulling Sehun even closer to his body, “Can you feel what you do to me?” Jongin whispers and gently bites Sehun’s ear.

“Jongin….ahhh, stop…..someone might hear” Sehun tries as he slowly falls from the euphoria Jongin was giving him. “No one will hear if you just keep quiet, right?” slowly trailing his hand inside Sehun’s shirt, Jongin plays with Sehun’s s earning himself a yelp from the younger.

A knock on the door cuts their activities, “Sir, I think you should see the news” the old maid said from the other side. Fixing himself up Sehun walked to the door and opened it, “What do you mean ahjumma?”

“It seems that some news crew saw Sir Park with a woman and now it’s all over the news that he’s cheating on you” the old lady said look curiously at Jongin. “Ohh, he’s my old classmate, he’s going home already” Sehun pushes Jongin out of his room and gestures for him to go home.

“I’ll look at it later ahjumma please go back to whatever you were doing a while ago. I’ll just show Jongin out” Sehun smiles and leads Jongin outside.

“I’m sorry, I’ll call you later. I just need to know what’s happening” Sehun smiles and kisses Jongin square in the mouth when he’s already inside the car. “I love you babe”Jongin says, “I love you too” was Sehun’s response.

 

Getting back inside Sehun thinks over the words ahjumma said. He went straight to his room and the television, quickly switching to the news channel. The screen flashed with the usual reporter, the reporter was indeed talking about his husband and true to the ahjumma’s word it was about his husband’s affair.

Sehun bites his lower lip; he couldn’t understand why he feels like this. He shouldn’t be angry about such stuff for he himself was cheating behind his husbands back. He walks toward the balcony and pours himself a glass of wine. “Oh Sehun don’t be stupid” he whispers and downs the whole glass of wine.

 

Sehun wakes up from the sound of footstep roaming around the room. He looks around and spots the clothes Chanyeol wore that day. Sitting up he looks toward the man coming out of the bathroom “You’re home, I fell asleep”. Chanyeol smiles and dries his hair off, “I could see that, I was kind of waiting for you for two hours at the resto I texted you”. Sehun looks at Chanyeol with wide eyes “Sorry, I didn’t see your message” he takes his phone and surely it had one missed call and one text from Chanyeol.

“You should have called me more, I would’ve woke up” Sehun says pouting at his phone. “You wouldn’t” Chanyeol says “You downed that whole bottle of wine, I would just cause you a headache if I called persistently” he examines the empty bottle and chuckles at Sehun’s expression.

“So…about the news” Sehun opens up. “Ohhhh that, well I just went out to eat with Sooyoung, I didn’t know people would assume I’m cheating on you. Hahahaha” the response Chanyeol gave pissed off Sehun and he doesn’t know why.

“Why’d you eat with her then?” was the snarky question Sehun gave. “You are awfully concerned about stuff about me?” the older says with a smile. Sehun was taken aback “I..ahhhh” but he couldn’t answer the older one. “I actually gave her the divorce papers you were to give me. I saw them lying on the coffee table this morning” Chanyeol explains putting on his shirt. “She said that it’ll take two months before the official papers of our divorce would be out”

Sehun looked paler at the realization; he was so preoccupied that he forgot about the papers he left at the coffee table last night. His chest hurts like something’s clutching on to it, it feels so heavy he wanted to cry. Was the things he was hearing from his husband real?, was he really letting him go?

Sehun looks up to Chanyeol with eyes b with tears “I could explain Chanyeol, I’m really sorry..” but he was cut short when he gets hugged by the taller one.  “In two months time I wish I could change your mind, but if not, you’re free to go. I’m really sorry for making you stay by my side even though it’s not by my side you wanted to be. I’m sorry for being selfish” Chanyeol pulls away and kisses the crown of Sehun’s head. “I’m sorry Sehun ahh” he smiles and pats Sehun’s head then heads straight out of their room.

A/N: FINALLY AFTER 1000000000 years I've finally updated this fic TTuTT 
you subbers out there! I have disappointed you and made you wait. I'm really sorry! I apologise just like Chanyeol. 
any comments? criticism? 
my ty story is not worth your subscription but i'm really thankful
thank you again!!!

 


3/5

when you crumple a piece of paper it'll start to have creases and folds and it'll never straighten back to what it used to look like. you'll always see the small crumpled stresses produced by crumpling the paper. when a glass breaks, you'll never be able to piece it back together even if you use the highest kind of bonding adhesive.

that's how sehun sees his upcoming future with chanyeol. he feels that once everything is over, there's no mending it back. there will be no closure between the two of them. it'll be like knowing someone but at the same time being clueless about this person as well. 

while for chanyeol, he doesn't know why but it feels lighter. he's letting go, after years of being selfish and keeping sehun. he knows he's doing it for sehun, for sehun's freedom. he knows  ones he sets the man he loves, free. he's setting his own battered heart free as well.

he knows from the very start that he'll never be the person sehun will call out out of love. he knows sehun will never be moved by his efforts. he knows he will never be kim jongin, the man sehun loves.

"hey" chanyeol called out from the entrance of their shared room. holding a tray of freshly cooked breakfast. "let's eat" he beamed, setting the tray on the bed and sitting on his side of the bed.

"chanyeol.. i, we need.." chanyeol looks at sehun with a smile. he doesn't really want to start the day with sehun and him talking about the divorce papers. he doesn't really want to know how excited sehun is to be finally off from him.

"Chanyeol! Stop smiling like everything is fine! the least you can do for me is to talk to me! let's sort this out, i don't want to end our relationship with such great distance between us! do you understand?!" sehun shouts gripping on chanyeol's arm. he was flushed, frustrated. he doesn't understand how chanyeol could be so cool and nonchalant about this. this was their marriage they're talking about, the only thing holding the two of them to stay together.

how can chanyeol respond knowing in the end even if he tries to change sehun's mind in two months, he'll still leave. leave chanyeol to mourn over their failed marriage and his broken heart. 

"sure, let's talk about the ending of our marriage" chanyeol says as he takes the fork on the tray and takes a bite on the sausage he prepared. "so where do we start?" he looks at sehun with a blank face, void of emotions.

the look on chanyeol's face only added to sehun's frustration. he knows he was the one who wanted to talk about their divorce but know all he wants to do is eat the food in front of him.

"why did you make sooyoung fix our divorce papers?" but in the end sehun needed to know what's inside chanyeols head. what's running inside his husbands mind. 

"cause i kind of assumed the night i came home drunk, you were gonna talk to me about it. it just slipped off your mind because you needed to take care of me" chanyeol explained, smiling at the memory of how sehun took care of him. he was old to even feel the flutter of butterflies, but it's sehun were talking about. chanyeol's  crush since god knows when. "so i kind of felt bad, you needed to push back something back just because of me, and i've known this day would come. so i just pushed through it"

sehun nods listening carefully to each word chanyeol mutters. he misses the smile chanyeol gave out when reminiscing the time sehun took care of him. one of the most heartbreaking smile chanyeol has given through out their marriage. he was busy listening and looking at the breakfast chanyeol made for him.

"when will she finish the processing and everything?" sehun asks and it stabs chanyeol unconciously. "after two months, as i said last night" chanyeol answers and takes a drink of the whisky he prepared for himself.

"it's too early in the morning to drink" sehun notes but he doesn't stop chanyeol. chanyeol only shrugs it off "any more question? like maybe, when will she finish? can't she do it faster?".

chanyeol stands up and leaves the bed with his glass of whisky. he looks at sehun and smiles "i'll be at the study if you need anymore answers for your questions" 

sehun gulps, that really stung the way chanyeol had put it, like he was rushing everything up. well he couldn't blame chanyeol if he'd think that way. all the things sehun did, he already knew but he didn't say anything and that adds up to the monsters eating at sehun.

the day passed and it was time for dinner. sehun thought of everything through. he's relationship with jongin and his marriage with chanyeol. he knows in the end he'll need choose one, and it's harder than he thought, cause back then it was easier to decide. back then when he still hated chanyeol for being dumb to not even notice sehun's infidelity.

but as the time passes by all his husband efforts are slowly eating him away. almost forgetting that he wanted to be free. free from expectations and lies, but why did chanyeol have to be a wonderful man to start with. why did park chanyeol ended up with the most useless and cool hearted person? why did chanyeol loved sehun? 

why does sehun love chanyeol, when he shouldn't?

 

A/N: sorry for the late update! but i think ive got a definit plot on how to end this :D
thanks to all the subbers and comments! thanks for putting up on me :) thank you for supporting my fic even though it's only a oneshot you still subscribed and commentend. im very thankful and very regretful for making you guys waits and giving you crappy updates :) thank you again

 


4/5

 if thinking too much could swallow someone whole, sehun would've been nowhere to be found.

maybe thinking about this too much isn't the best idea. sehun looks at the ingredients in front of him. scattered all over the counter top was a bunch of multicoloured vegetables and a container of meat.

every since sehun and chanyeol got married sehun never cooked nor touched anything inside the kitchen. he thought 'we have the maids and why would i cook for that oaf' but after their honeymoon when they got back to their own home chanyeol immediately cooked for sehun.

flashback
it was a bright evening the sun was still up even though it was already six in the evening. they arrived in their home safely chanyeol's bodyguard taking their things inside the house.

"sehun-ah" chanyeol called out touching sehun's arms. chanyeol really held boundaries when it comes to sehun. he didn't really want to chase away sehun because of his overly touchy behaviour. he knew that the younger one wasn't at all interested in their arrange marriage. he clearly shown how he detested the idea. 

sehun looked at him with those bored eyes, cold as the icey lands of atlantic "what?". that almost made chanyeol shudder, he really needs think of away to melt those ices on sehun's eyes.

"what do you want for dinner?" chanyeol asked beaming, giving sehun his warmest smile. sehun looked at him with a scowl or chanyeol thought so. "let's order something italian then" sehun answered walking to their house. 

chuckling to himself chanyeol followed after . this was gonna be harder than chanyeol thought, but this was only the start.

chanyeol ordered everyone of his employees that they could all leave for the day. the last one to leave was the oldest maid "yan-yan ahjumma, is our kitchen equipped?".

the old maid laughed discreetly "yes young master, do you by any chance need anything?" chanyeol shook his head. "yan-yan ahjumma you could rest now, i'll handle everything from here" the old maid patted chanyeol's back "you've really grown to be a great man, yeol-ah. i've never seen you so worked up about someone" and with a last reassuring smile the old maid walked to her living quarter.

chanyeol was quietly preparing the ingredients when sehun walked in "where's all the maids and bodyguard went to?". he looked around and peered at what chanyeol was doing "i thought we were ordering?". chanyeol chuckled "just wait for it at our room, i'll call you when it's ready".

"you're cooking?" shock evident on sehun's voice. "and to add to that italian? really?" chanyeol nods chopping the last ingredient he needed.

"i'll watch" sehun answered when chanyeol looked at him with a face of 'you don't need to stay, i'll just call you'.

"do as you please" chanyeol was really absorbed on cooking he wasn't really paying any attention to the younger one looking at him with amazement.

sehun was really amazed chanyeol worked so quietly he looked like he was a professional chef. every move he made was so subtle it started to become an entertaining thin to watch. then a sudden thought passed sehun's mind 'maybe it wasn't impossible to fall in love with chanyeol', but sehun immediately brushes it off. 

he stands off and says "i think i don't..." though he was cut off when chanyeol placed everything he cooked on the table. it made sehun drool when he looked at the food in front of him. "what was that? didn't quite catch what you said" chanyeol asked placing the the plate of garlic bread on the table.

sehun swallowed then answered "i think you cooked too much" which was answered with a laugh and a 'i think so too, but it's been ages since the last time i cooked for someone'

flashback ends

that dinner was really one of the most memorable memory sehun had with chanyeol. it was one of those memories that came tugging on sehun's heart whenever he was with his lover.

smiling at that thought sehun placed the casserole inside the pre-heated oven. he placed the apron on the rack and sat on one of the chairs at the counter. 

after 20 minutes the deep voice of chanyeol came booming "yan-yan ahjumma that smells ni....ce" but he felt into utter silence when he spotted sehun at the counter.

"where's yan-yan ahjumma?" chanyeol asked walking towards the oven to take a peek. "she's in her room" chanyeol turns to sehun with a raised brow forgetting about peek at the oven for a while.

"then who's cooking?" chanyeol turns his attention back to the oven and takes the pot holder. "park chanyeol are implying that i at cooking too much i can't even whip a simple dinner for us?" chanyeol shakes his head no and laughs.

"i just didn't imagine you could cook, it's been three years since we got married but you never once cooked once" he explains scratching the back of his neck with a shy grin.

it was a punch straight to sehun's guts but he'll swallow the truth "then now you know" he exclaims playfully pushing chanyeol aside. "i think dinner's ready, mind setting the table?".

chanyeol sets the table and sehun prepares their dinner, and for the first time ever since their last dinner which chanyeol prepared the two had the same thing on their mind.

"maybe we could work this out, again"

A/N: I don't if you guys are reading my a/n but i'm really thankfull to all the subscribers out there. i really appriciate your comments it inspires me more to write and update since i'm really having a bad case of writer's block.

the next update would be the last update i hope you could comment and subscribe to give me more insight :D 
adios~

 


5/5

Sehun is running, ragged breathing, he is wheezing and his vision is blocked by the fog coming from his mouth. He thinks he’s tired but he does not feel so. It’s like he’s only thinking about it and his body isn’t even aware of the sensation of body ache or what it feels like to be tired, but one thing is for sure Sehun is damn scared. The thing he’s reaching for is running away from him like it never wishes to be caught, ever. But Sehun feels so scared that if he decides stop running after it he’ll never have the chance to know what it is in the first place. It’s as if he does not have a choice but to run after it, then he’d always end up asking himself “Is it worth running after, for?”.

Then he makes the choice of running after it, but then he doubts. He feels sp helpless, so stupid, and so caged that he couldn’t even assure himself that he is sane. That he is sane enough to make such decision. He was drowning in his own misery and sorrow that it started to feel so endless. Like he’s in a void path, free falling without the certainty of when he’ll crash and fall to insanity.

Then there was a loud crashing sound and a yell. It sounded so much like him.

Then Sehun wakes up with a start, sweating thoroughly. He clutches the duvet settled around him as if his life depended on it. He looks around and sees the very familiar color of the walls of his shared room with Chanyeol. It’s pale like his relationship with Chanyeol, it’s lifeless. It’s never colorful nor blissful  like his love story with Jongin. He is always so in love with Jongin that sometimes it feels like reality is such a good thing, but with Chanyeol he feels so restless, so tired as if he is always running. But he is never so sure of what he’s running for. He was just so tired.

He looks around, searching for the man who he shared three years of his life with and who he had dinner with yesterday and who he considered staying with forever yesterday, but he could not see him anywhere.

He leaves the confinement of the bed he shared with Chanyeol and roamed around the room, but the familiar presence of the man was nowhere. He gives up and settled to making the day productive, by taking a bath and settling things he should have settled long ago.

He is going to run away not with Jongin and it’s final, he could not allow himself to hurt Chanyeol further. He does not deserve any form of love from Chanyeol and for Jongin he thinks the man is happy, not with him. How could he explain it, Jongin’s only caged inside the fantasy Sehun had created. He pulled Jongin inside the fantasy that what they were doing was right, that hurting Chanyeol would lessen the hate Sehun had for all the things he did not want to happen to him. That if Chanyeol saw them, Sehun and Jongin together, he would not be able to tolerate it and he’ll let him go, but oh was he so wrong. Chanyeol was more than the patience Sehun could muster to continue on waiting for his freedom.

He knows that Jongin and he were too naïve to see that the relationship they had was out of conformity. They were so used of each other that they have confused it as love. He saw that Jongin might still prefer his company over others, but a certain someone had already caught the man’s eyes.

 

Then he decides. Then runs again.

He is running away from all the he has started and setting both men free. Free from his stupid decisions and selfishness.

Are we done playing?

 

Ring Ring Ring

“Yahhhhh, stupid kamjong”

“Sehunnieee, did you miss me? Are you decided? Have you told Chanyeol about us?”

“Sorry” then the line was silent for a while.

“Yah,…” Jonging chuckles then continues “….. what are you apologizing for?” Jongin’s voice is laced with mirth and laughter.

“Let’s end this, I know, we both know this will never work the way it used to. I am really sorry Jongin, but all I could offer you is our old friendship” Sehun tries to hold in the sob forming inside his throat.

“What do you mean? I thought…… it was forever for us?”

“Jongin, I love you, but that’s not enough” and then Sehun breaks into a fit of tears and obnoxious sobbing.

“I’ll come over where are you?”

Then the line cuts off, silence took over the communication. Sehun is starting really good, he’s ending everything. He’s on the right track. He thinks so…….

Then a minute Jongin is standing in front of him. He is there blood and flesh in front of Sehun. What’s he going to do?

“You don’t need to tell me, I know, I have noticed. I might be your lover, but I am also your friend. I know how you function, how your mind works. I know that you are so stupid sometimes, that you need to get a good whack on the head before you think rationally” Sehun sobs louder and runs to Jongin. They were in the playground where they used to do everything together. The place where Sehun started that little fantasy he had with Jongin.

“I am so sorry Jongin. I think I love him already. I do not want to let go, but I have given him pain more than he deserves, but all he gave to me in exchange is love and patience” Jongin rubs Sehun’s back as he tries to tell him all that confusing things going on inside his mind. Sehun fells like he’s going to explode. “Jongin I am letting him go!” Sehun cries louder, as realization of how much he loved the man he used to throw aside and hurt is slowly drifting farther away from his reach. “He already went to get the divorce papers, Jongin. He’s officially cutting off all ties we have! I am so stupid”

“I’m so stupid; I just realized how much I love Park Chanyeol”

 

They say that when a man starts to understand the things around him he starts to mature and could easily let go of the things he holds dear without a problem. He would be able to let go knowing he would not regret the decision he has made and be able to face head on the consequences of his actions. Since it was his decision to start with he must be able to have faith on his decision and stand by it.

So Chanyeol looks at the photo one last time and smiles to himself.

He places the brown envelope on top of the bed and mutters to himself.

“Letting you go is the best decision I have ever made in my entire life Oh Sehun, because I love you so much this is my last farewell” he closes the door and leaves the television and dvd player on.

 

 

 

SO YES THIS CHAPTER HAS BEEN KEPT INSIDE MY HARDIVE FOR AGES. i wrote this chapter last year and i wasnt confident about it so i just kept it there and tried making another one but sadly everything that i did is as crappy as everything i do but then yeah inspiration sparked hehehehe. guys thanks for supporting this one shot!!! i had so much fun writing this. thanks to the upvotes, comments and subscription. i know i havent replies to your comments but i will im really thankful for giving your time to my fanfic :D

adios, amigos~

updates

hello dear subscribers, i'm really overwhelmed about the number of subscribers this one-shot (originally) have garnered and upvotes as well XD i never thought  it'll attract any readers when i was writing this, but im really happy that you guys took your time to read, subscribe, upvote and even drop a comment or two asking for a sequel or just simply commenting. i feel so happy that i have decided to rewrite this one-shot into a better version during the holidays :) and maybe if my powers can take it, i might write about the sequel :)

im sick of uni so excited to get off and start re-writing :)