At My Side

I'll Protect You

"Where is Xiumin?"

Luhan looked around for Xiumin as he walked with the others to go on stage. He slowed down a little as he looked, making Sehun step on his feet by accident. Luhan tripped a little and walked faster. They were almost to the elevator when Xiumin ran from one of the halls to Luhan. Luhan grabbed Xiumin's hand and looked at him.

"Where did you go?"

"Huh? I went to the bathroom."

"Ah, tell me when you go somewhere, I got worried."

"You? Worried about me? Luhan that's not new."

Xiumin smiled as Luhan swung their hands. Luhan rolled his eyes and looked away from Xiumin to watch where he was going. The others follwing behind. Luhan kept stealing glances at Xiumin. He just loved Xiumin's beautiful smile, and recently his smile wasn't showing as often because of his self-consciousness. 

Xiumin let go of Luhan's hand to run ahead inside the elevator. He sat down in the corner and curled into a ball, trying to create more room in the small elevator. Luhan stood in front of him, Kai, Kris, Sehun and the managers find other spots. Xiumin grinned as the doors closed. 

"Luhannie!~ Your is in my face!"

"Well you sat down! Just enjoy the view."

Xiumin shrugged and wiggled a little, he laughed as he put his hands on Luhan's . Luhan jumped and looked back at Xiumin. Xiumin was laughing. Luhan smiled and wiggled his . Xiumin took his hands off and sat quietly with a wide smile on his face.

"Luhan, you have pretty legs. They're so feminine."

Luhan began to put at the word feminine. He turned and slapped the top of Xiumin's head lightly.

"Yah! I'm manly! Okay?"

Xiumin laughed and rubbed the top of his head, nodding. He stood up and wrapped his arms around Luhan's shoulders. Luhan smiled and hugged Xiumin's arms. 

"Hannie~ I want cuddles when we get home."

"Okay, Minnie. I'll give you cuddles."

Xiumin bounced happily and followed everyone out as the elevator opened. He ran to the stage and stopped at the end of backstage. Luhan ran after him and pulled Xiumin back a little.

"Baozi, don't go too far from me."

"Hannie I swear you're my mom sometimes. I'm fine."

"I just love my Baozi too much."

Xiumin nodded and pecked Luhan's lips. 

"Yes, you're overprotective."

Xiumin smiled and hugged Luhan's waist to try and get Luhan to stop glaring at him. He knew Luhan loved him a lot, but he was overprotective. When he was, Xiumin enjoyed to point it out. As soon as EXO was announced on stage, Xiumin ran out with the others, getting lost in the other 10 so Luhan couldn't find him. He grinned and got in position for Growl. 

After the concert ended, Luhan immediately found Xiumin. Xiumin had kept his smile no matter how tired he was. He walked over and hugged Luhan.

"Hannie, cuddles now."

"Not now, Minnie. Soon."

Xiumin nodded and held Luhan's hand. He was tired and sweaty just like the others were. Luhan dragged the sleepy Xiumin to the van and pushed him inside. Xiumin leaned on the window and closed his eyes, not letting go of Luhan's hand. On the drive home, Xiumin fell on Luhan's shoulder as he slept. He started drooling on Luhan's shoulder. 

Luhan looked over and made a face at Xiumin, he pushed his head back on the window and wiped his shoulder. Xiumin shifted in his seat to try to get comfortable.

"Ew, Minnie you have a gross sleeping habit."

Xiumin woke up as the car parked at their dorm. He crawled out and looked around sleepily for Luhan. He opened his eyes wide as he was lifted up. Xiumin looked around and saw Luhan carrying him. He smiled and hugged Luhan close to him.

"Mm, Hannie~"

Luhan smiled and walked to their bedroom, setting Xiumin down on the bed. Xiumin squirmed a little.

"Hannie get me pajamas please."

Luhan rolled his eyes and looked around for something for Xiumin to wear. He grabbed some pajamas and handed them to Xiumin. He watched Xiumin change and pushed him back down on bed. 

"No, I'm sleepy~"

"I'm not going to do that, gosh. I'm just covering you up."

Luhan laughed and tucked Xiumin in, climbing in bed with him. Xiumin snuggled close to Luhan and smiled. Luhan squeezed Xiumin in a hug and giggled. 

"Love you Hannie, Goodnight."