THE MEETING

IN OUR HEARTS WE KNOW

It was pretty normal morning for Minyoung, she was late for school once again. She was supposed to meet her best friends, Kwangmin and Youngmin, at school gate before the school day started. Minyoung woke up just ten minutes before the starting of the school, so she had to rush to school.

"Where is she again?" Kwangmin asked.
"She is probably late, should we go to the lesson?" Youngmin answered.

Kwangmin and Youngmin were about to leave the gates, until they heard Minyoung screaming:
"HERE I AM, DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND !!!"

"I guess you forgot to brush your hair today?" Kwangmin pointed out.
".....shut up...I was in hurry..." Minyoung said and hitted Kwangmin to his head.

"I think I left my math book at home...." Minyoung said while they were making their way to the doors.
"NOT AGAIN?! do you have dementia or---" Youngmin didn't manage to finish the sentence before he noticed that his math book is missing and Minyoung was running away with it.
"MINYOUNG, COME BACK HERE, YOU CAN'T TAKE MY BOOK!!!!!"

"HEHE COME AND TRY TO GET IT BA----" and before she turned her gaze forward, she bumped into someone and she fell to the ground.

"OUCH!" Minyoung complained.
"....Are you okay?" she heard someone asking.
"umm yeah I am probably, maybe just got a concussion or something" Minyoung answered and raised her head and finally saw who she bumped into.
"haha oh really? well nice to meet you "concussion-girl", my name is Lee Sungyeol" the boy said and offered his hand to help her get up. Minyoung grabbed to his hand and stood up.
"just kidding...but nice to meet you, aren't you in the band....what was it called? Infinite?" Miyoung asked.
"Yes I am, do you like us?" Sungyeol said with a smirk on his face.
"Well I haven't listened your songs before, so hard to say, but I have seen your picture somewhere, so thats why I knew who you are" Minyoung said shyly.
"Oh woah well you have to listen our songs right away!" Sungyeol said back.
"I promise I will take my time to listen them later today" Minyoung promised.

"HEY! the lesson is starting soon, you guys should come inside!!" Kwangmin and Youngmin shouted to Minyoung and Sungyeol.
"Are you coming?" Minyoung asked from Sungyeol.
"No, not just yet, I have to wait my best friends to come.... they are always TOO late...." Sungyeol answered.
"Aaw okay, well I have to leave now, the twins are waiting for me, so see you later?"
"Sure" Sungyeol answered.

Minyoung started walking to the twins when she heard Sungyeol yelling back:
"YOU DIDN'T TELL YOUR NAME!!"
"Its Minyoung"

-----------

It was already 5 minutes past 8am, until Sungyeol's friends came.
"You guys are late again...." Sungyeol said and hitted their both of them to their heads.
"OUCH THAT HURTED!! Well I'm sorry if Dongwoo is too lazy to wake up early" Woohyun said and when Sungyeol turned his gaze to Dongwoo's face, Dongwoo just smiled back.
"I guess it's okay, since I'm used to it already, but lets go now or the teacher won't let us in!!" Sungyeol said and started to run fast towards the doors.
"WAIT FOR US YOU SON OF A !!!!!!" Woohyun and Dongwoo shouted at the same time to him.







NOTE: Sorry for this chapter for being so short, we will write longer ones in the future :)