Interested?

Married to an arrogant prince?

" yah yah! How is jung daehyun? "  " is he smart?" " of course he is right? " " is his hand writing neat?" " answer me!" 

The girls squealed around Jieun's seat. Its break time and Jung daehyun have already went out with his friends to eat. On the other hand, jieun cant move because of the crowd of girls.

" Okay girls, spread out! Give way to Jieun!" jiyeon came to rescue her best friend.

" Gosh thanks a lot yeon." Jieun thanked jiyeon when they were at the canteen.

" so , how is it sitting with him? " Jiyeon asked.

JIeun made a face. " Yah! you are the same as them."

" I am just asking." JIyeon pouted.

Jieun sighed and answered her." it was awful."

Jiyeon's eyes widened. " A-awful? W-why????????????????how is sitting with a handsome guy awful? Are you serious ? are you-"

Jieun closed Jiyeon's mouth. " Dont shout!" She then bowed and apologized to other students.

After Jieun removed her hand from Jiyeon's mouth. Jiyeon turned Jieun to face her.

"Tell me jieun, are you interested in guys?" Jieun shook her head.

"t-then dont tell me that.......you are interested in girls???????AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Jiyeon shouted again.

Jieun hit Jiyeon's arm. " Of course not interested in that way pabo!"

"ouch! If you are not interested in boys and girls then what are you interested in? Animals?" Jiyeon shouted...........AGAIN>

" Jiyeon..........you shout one more time, i'll make sure you will never be able to shout anymore." Jieun threatened and jiyeon immediately shut .

" I am interest in guys okay just that, right now, i am waiting for my prince so i am not interested in popular guys like Jung daehyun. Understand?" JIeun asked and jiyeon nodded.

" Let's go eat now! I am hungry! Suzy will probably nag us there." Jieun said and they walked to the canteen to meet up with suzy.

 

Author's note:

Sorry for the slow update! I always dont have the time to write!

But i think i'll be able to update more often now. 

Enjoy reading!