1

{Sesame Street}

 

Dongwoo’s older sister had entrusted them in her baby to babysit for the day and Most of the hyung’s were out. Woohyun tried to be greasy which resulted in the baby getting scared and crying—Sungjong found this amusing as he practically had the same response when woohyun attempted to do it so instead he simply decided to go out and buy essentials for the baby instead of scaring it half out of its wits. Dongwoo was staring intently at child as they sat with the baby as Sungjong handed the baby a piece of fruit in which he ruthlessly tried to nibble at with his two teeth. Sungjong could only narrow his eyes at Dongwoo as he realized he was staring so intently, judging his actions.

 ”What are you doing? trying to fry  the baby with your eyes?” he sarcastically added in and Dongwoo only grinned, “Wondering who he looks like more—Me or you” Sungjong coughed, bringing his palm to his face as he sighed deeply. “why are you even doing that you idiot, it would look like you obviously because its your family? Why would it look like me!?” he sighed, shaking his head and Dongwoo grinned, “Because we are its parents today and obviously, You would be the mother and I would be the father.” he said with out a hint of doubt in his voice—it seemed almost in a taunting way as Sungjong stared at him, “Why would I have the be the mother? I’m perfectly manly as it is.” he stated, stubbornly clicking his tongue and deciding to ignore his hyung now as he reached over to tend to the baby who had gotten stuck on his back and was having a hard time regaining his previous stature. Sungjong found this amusing as he grinned to himself, He actually really liked babies—when they weren’t crying or pooping at least.

 It was almost as if it was a cue as the baby’s face contorted and a small grunt was heard—followed by a stench. Sungjong Sighed…”He smells.” Dongwoo spoke, looking at Sungjong expectantly. Sungjong held back a ‘Are you serious?’ type of response and obeyed his Hyung, and went to go get the things needed to clean it. “Honestly ive never changed a diaper before.” Sungjong sighed but Dongwoo found this amusing and only would shrug to this answer. It was almost as if He enjoyed watching the youngest male suffer. The child was starting to get fussy now at the uncomfortableness of his diaper. 

removing the front flaps of the diaper he let out a whine, “He pooped” he grumbled, “Couldn’t you just pee??? Why do you have to poop? You didn’t even eat anything poop worthy yet!” Sungjong quietly tried to reason with the baby who only stared up at him with wide open eyes, and innocence shining through them. Sighing once more as he could hear dongwoo snickering, Sungjong grabbed the wipes and carefully cleaned the baby up. “What is baby powder for…” he muttered, “You just…Its for….?” he muttered to himself as he stared at the bottle, trying to figure the purpose of the bottle but grew impatient as he shrugged and squeezed the bottle—unfortunately a little too hard and a small dust storm of baby powder cleared the area. Squinting his eyes, he did his best to keep the baby from inhaling the dust, by holding the edges of the blanket he’d been sprawled upon and dragging him away from the powder. 

The baby still sneezed a little from the exposure, “Ah..sorry.” he muttered quietly, as he reached up to clean the babies face, ignoring the obnoxious coughs from dongwoo, who decided to be dramatic about the situation  “You’ll clean the baby, but kill me!” Dongwoo whined through his dramatic display. Sungjong only rolled his eyes and put on a new diaper for the baby and fixed his clothes up again. Letting the infant free. “Why do you want me to clean you too?” Sungjong retorted in a teasing fashion. “Yes! This is your fault” he whined and Sungjong only smirked and shrugged. “Maybe you should clean next time? It wouldn’t have happened then~!” Sungjong hummed in a sing-song fashion before getting up to place things away.