BAP- Bang Yong Guk: Stormy Weather

Vacation Town for Jerks.

Hello~ Welcome to my first chapter, so I decided that I will start off the Fanfic so I picked Bang Yong Guk from BAP. 

"Stormy weather can lead to a crazy accident~"

Please Enjoy~


"Hana, go close the blinds!" Appa yelled from the kitchen window. "The rainy weather will chase the costumers away." 

Appa always cared about the buisiness in our family, mostly because he has really high hopes that I can go study fashion designing aboard. I wish i could, but, with this kind of buisiness, I won't be able to get into college by the time I'm 50. 

"It's okay," my thoughts were interrupted by a soft soothing voice. It was Armani's. Armani is my stepmother, my real mother died two years after i was born, so i didnt remember much of her. We look nothing alike, her skin was pale and blushed with blue while mine were tan and blushed with blood red. "Keep some blinds open, then people would know we're actually open instead of being shut down on a rainy-"

*Ring~~~~ Ring~~~ Ring~~~* 

Armani was interrupted by the telephone.

"Hello? King Noodles, how may I help you?" She asked into the phone. "mhm... okay.... mhm... yes.... oh no,we dont... yes.. okay, see you later, thank you."

"Reservation?" I asked her. 

"Yeah, but they might be here for a little while because of the weather outside. Can you go upstairs and get the guest room set up?" Armani requested me to do so.

"What type of jerks are coming this time?" I sighed, "Gun shooting MV, innocent maknae, and a tough leader group?"

One thing you should know is that I'm so tired of this tiny Busan town. Everybody around here are old grannny and gramps, and  there are always so many korean stars passing Busan and come here to eat. 

She gave me a glare, and I sighed again. "Aisht, jin ja.  Arraso, arraso." I turned to head up the stairs. "I'll go set it up..."

I walked up the cold hardwood floor stairs. What would umma think about our Noodle House being hotel for snotty idols? WIll you agree to it umma?

Walking down the hall, I turned left into the master "guest" bedroom, and looked around the room. Clean enough. Armani didn't tell me how many members there were this time, so, i dont know how many beds to spread out, meh, I'll just bring the blankets in later, so I just left the only existing one in the closet. Eh, they can do it themselves. But i have to do something here.... I began sweeping the hardwood floor. 

Once it was clean, I left the room and down the hall was my room. I went into my room and changed from my black button up dresss-shirt  into a comfortable soft cotton T-shirt and jeans. I heard faint mummbles from downstairs. 

*Sigh..*

"HANA!!!~~~~~" Armani screamed at the top of her lungs. "PALI GA! HURRY DOWN! I NEED HELP!"

When does she never need my help? "COMING!!!!"

 

 

*DING DING DING~~~~ DING DING RING~~~ RING~*

"Annyeonghaseyo!" 

I stood beside my mother, watching her doing her crazy non-stopping bows. Seeing those people's faces just makes me want to run away, so I did, into the kitchen, where I found appa preparing 6 bowls of bimimbap. "Appa... do you need help?"

"No," he said, while chopping carrots into thin strips. "Go out and help your mother. It's getting stormy outside, and the idols have to stay for the night, so go out and help your mother."

Sighing, I left the kitchen and slowly paced over to Armani and stood next to her, doing completly.... NOTHING.

After a while, I guess she got tired of me, so she elbowed me and whispered, "Hana, honey~" she then held onto my elbow. "Will you go up stairs and turn on the heater while my pretty face serves the pretty guys?" she blinked several times at me, as if she had eye problems. Hahaha. 

"I'd be glad to...~" I smirked and headed upstairs. I'd be happy anywhere other than being in a room full of obnoxious popstars.

I twisted the cold metal knob, into the master's bedroom, basically the largest room in the house. Since our house was more old fashioned and had very little modern day technology, there wasn't any heater round the house. If we wanted heater, we had to burn coal in a metal heater. Of course Armani doesn't want to do any of those heavy work, so she told me. 

I closed the door behind me and headed for the closet, wehre the heater was stored but then I realized that, I DIDN'T BRING THE COAL INSIDE WITH ME.

"Aist..." I turned around and made my journey to the door again, landed my hand on the cold doornob and turned it. DIDN'T BUDGE. IT DIDN'T OPEN. WHAT?!

"MOYA YIGAE?!" I began to panic and put both hands on the knob and began shaking it. It may work....

NOPE.

"YA!" I heard a deep and sharp edged voice. "WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!"

I slowly turned around. Ah... PERFECT. JUST PERFECT.

His eyes, looked like as if he was going to fall down and pass out, his mouth was sharp and thin, his face was as pale as a vampires, while his golden brown hair cut complimented with is eyes so well. He was tall and lean, quite skinny, but muscular. 

"YA!" I screamed back. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO? My name is Hana. If it wasn't for me, you would be sleeping out in the street right now!"

"YA!" He screamed back. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

"AISHT, NEVER MIND," I sighed, "JUST HELP ME GET THIS DOOR OPEN, UNLESS YOU WANT TO FREEZZE TO DEATH."

"Ahhh, i get it," he nodded.

GET WHAT?!

"You're just a saesang fan who wants to keep her favorite oppa warm and comfortable, right?" He crossed his arm and leaned onto the bathroom door. 

"MWAH?!" I screamed back, "SAESANG FAN?! HA, DONT MAKE ME LAUGH."

"Oh..." he nodded again, "then you're just the maid of this house right? You must keep your customers happy and comfortable. Right?"

"MWAH?" i asked again. "You really need to stop talking, because everything you say is wrong."

I really don't want to be stuck in this room with him. His eyes just freak me out. I tired pulling on the doorknob again, nope, doesn't work. "Ya, can you come and try to help me open the door?" 

I heard his gentle footsteps gliding over the hardwood floor. He pushed me aside with his shoulders and began jamming at the knob. 

*Clink Clink Clink, CLOP!*

NO. NO. NO. THis cannot happen. NO. NO. NO. 

"Woops," he shrugged and put the broken doorknob in my hand. "Guess we have to stay here until the memebrs come up when they're full."

"MWAH?!"

"To make it easier," He said slowly, "WE. ARE. STUCK. HERE. UNTIL. THE. MEMBERS. ARE. FULL."

....

....

"GAHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed as loud as i can, but... the sound is being trapped by the brick walls that are hidden behind the fake wooden walls.

"Stop screaming," he covered his ears. "Its making me head hurt!" 

Fine, if he wants to go this way, he can. I went into the closet, took out the only blanket that was rested on the shelf, went as far away from the window as possible, crouched down, and wrapped myself around the blanket. 

Minutes later, i began seeing him shiver a little. Then his teeth began chattering. And lastly, I saw goosebumps rising on his arms. 

Ugh, i cant do this. They still are customers. I stood up. "Ya," I pointed to him. "Here. You're still customer," I held out the blanket to him. 

"Ani," he shook his head. "Youre the lady here, ladies first."

My heart stopped. It's different. He says different things. 

"Aist," I walked over to him. "Here, take it." I pound it at his chest and then walked back to my original spot. I put my knee against my chest and rested my head on my knee. 

"Ya," i felt his footsteps gliding over the hardwood floors. "We can share." He flet him sitting against the wall next to me, then i felt warmness on one side of my arm while on the otherside, there was something soft covering it. I peeked up a little bit, and yes, he was sitting nex tot me....

"Ya," he pushed me with his shoulder. "What's your name?"

"Hana." I mummbled under my breath. 

"Yongguk." He replied. "Bang Yong Guk."

"Nice to meet you." i replied. 

"Me too." 

"Y- Hana," he pushed me again. "Lift your head. Lets talk while we're still here, or we'll freeze to death."

I didn't budge. i dont want to talk.

"Hana." he said. "Dul...." He was counting.

I lifted my head. "Mwah?"

"Let's play a game." he said. "Rock paper scissors." 

"Ani." i replied and went back to resting on my knee.

"Hana," he said. "Are you sleepy?" 

"Duh," i replied, then liefted my head and looked at my watch. "You guys arrived so late. It's 4:30am right now."

"Oh..." he sighed. "Sorry." 

HE APOLOGIZED. APOLOGIZED. 

"Yogi." he patted his shoulder. "You can rest on this, as a token of gratitude for making you stay up so late for us. I will wake you up when people come to save us."

"NO." i replied. IS HE TRYING TO DO SOEMTHING?!

"I swear to God," he put his right had up immidiatley, "I won't touch a single hair of Hana-shi, and if i do, I shall get struck by lightening."

I chuckled a little, but then shook my head. 

"Mwah..." 

I felt a little force on my head and before i realized it, my head was leaned on his shoulder and my eyes were slowly drifting off into space....

He seems different from all the other idiot idols i met... maybe he's different? NO, HANA, YOU MAY NOT THINK THIS WAY. NO. YOU MAY NOT. 

But what if he was different...?


"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I slwoly opened my eyes to that terrible shriek.

ARMANI. AND FIVE OTHER GUYS SURROUNDING ME AND Y-Y...YONGGUK! QUICKLY, I BOLTED UP AND RAN OUT THE DOOR. I went down the hall and into my room and locked the door. 

The sun was already shining  through the window. Wow, last night was so stormy and today, the sun's out. Wow. Just wow. 9:45 am. Aist..... what to do?! His band members... Armani, who would overreact.... oh my god, my life is ruined from this day on. 

"....ya.....we...leaving.....5....minutes....."

"yongguk......happened.......she........did....DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?!"

"Hyung.....why..........you........type........this.......thing....."

"AIGOOO!!!!!!!~~~~~ WHAT TO DO?! DID YOU... DID YOU..... IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO OUR HANA, I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU MY SON IN-LAW. AIGOOO..... WHAT IS HONEY GOING TO THINK?! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HANA?! ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO TAKE HER TO A THARAPIST? SHE MUST BE SO TRAUMATIZED-!"

I bolted out the door and ran as fast as i can to Armani, covered , and kiddnaped her into my room. 

"Armani," I scolded. "Nothing happened. THE DOORKNOB BROKE!"

She began sniffling, and then, little droplets of tears escaped her eyes, and then, all of a sudden, she dived into my blanket and began sobbing. I sighed and patted her on the back. "Armani.... I'm okay." I heard footsteps. "ARMANI! THEY'RE LEAVING! HURRY AND SEND-"

She jumped out of bed, wiped her tears, and bolted downstairs. 

Wow.

I then heard a knock on my door. Slowly walking over, i began thinking, who would it be? Armani wouldn't knock. Appa never comes into my room, it's too blue for him. 

I gradually opened the door a little and peaked out. 

"Bang Yong Guk..." i whishpered. 

"Thank you," He smiled warmly."Hana-shi.I have to leave now. Here, " he handed me a paper. "I will see you again."

He waved goodbye and paced downstairs. 

Slowly, i closed the door, pace dover to my desk and unfolded the piece of paper that he gave me. It was a phone number.....


That ends THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER!!!!! 

Please comment on your thoughts and which idol I should write about in my next chapter. I PROMISE I will get to them, it's just that shcool is really getting in the way to writing fanfics and uploading them, but I'll do my best to upload them often and write them as often as possible~

Once again, this fanfic has variety of idols, but some may revist again, like, Yong Guk would have a "To be continued" chapter. But that wouldn't happen for a pretty long time, since we need to have time spaced out for the two of them. Kekeke~ 

Please comment on your thoughts and ideas. They'd be greatly appricated! Thank you~