Last Chapter

Be My Valentine

Okay so here’s the deal, I’m a girl and gay but the big problem here is that I’ve been in love with this girl for a really long time now and today it’s Valentine’s Day and everyone needs to confess their love for someone right? But I’m not that ready yet, I don’t even know if she’s gay or not! Anyway her name is Yuri, yeah your heard it Kwon Yuri the popular girl on our class. She’s got a lot of confessions before but rejected them for some reason.

 

* Okay Eun Mi, Today is different, you just have to confess to her that’s all * you thought to yourself as you walked in to the school.

 

At days like this you only got like 1 or 2 confessions from boys in your school, you thought it always was embarrassing in front of the others in your school.

 

You walked in the hallway as you always did and didn’t care so much about it, as usual you walked in to your classroom and sat down at the back and laid your head down on the table.

 

Soon one by one got in to the classroom and last but not least Yuri came in and sat at the other side of the classroom at the back.You saw her laying her chin in the palm of her hand and looked kinda tired. You didn’t know you were starring until you saw her looking back at you and a small smile formed on her lips.

 

You looked away and felt you cheeks heat up, as you peeked with your eyes to look back you saw that she wasn’t looking at you again but you could still see her smiling. You looked back and let out a sigh of relief and took up your phone, you pressed on the camera to get a look of yourself and you could see a light shade of pink on your cheeks.

 

As you put down your phone the teacher came in. She called everyone’s name and some of them weren’t here maybe sick or just home so they could miss this whole valentine thing. As soon your teacher was done calling up your names she still spoke.

 

“So as you all know its valentine’s day today, but this love stuff and all  can you do after class” She said and faked a smile. And yes she was a strict teacher but we were lucky to have her for not so long.

“Okay class I want you all to have a note paper and a pencil because I want you all to write a whole page about Valentine’s Day and what you would do, and after that you can leave it here and then you can leave” She spoke and pointed at her desk.

 

It went all quiet and the only thing you could hear was pencils moving on the paper. Minutes went by and one person at time was done and got out from the classroom, when you looked up you could see that it was only you and Yuri left with the teacher. You took a quick glance over to Yuri and saw that she was still writing and really concentrating.

 

“Yah Eun Mi! Are you done?” The Teacher suddenly spoke which made you jump a bit.
“Y-Yeah” You simply replied and looked back at Yuri who was almost laughing but tried to hide it.


 

* She's so cute * You thought and smiled to yourself as you got up from your chair and took your stuff with you, you walked up to your teacher gave her your paper and then walked out.

 

You walked to a bench that was near your classroom and sat down, you took out a homemade sandwich your mother made you and started to eat on it, when you suddenly saw someone standing in front of you. You saw the person’s feet and thought it was a guy so you just blurted out

 

“If you want to confess just do it” and you didn’t even care to look up until you heard the persons voice.

“Confession?... What confession” The person laughed a bit.

 

You looked up and to your surprise Yuri was standing in front of you smiling.

 

“eehh…..Uhhm….” You nervously said as you scratched your neck with your hand, while you did Yuri sat down next to you still having that smile on her lips.

“You thought I was a guy right?” She asked.

 

You slightly nodded as you took a bite from your sandwich and felt your cheeks heat up again as you knew that you one and only crush was sitting next to you.

 

“So have someone confessed to you yet?” Yuri asked not wanting it to get awkward.
“Nope, you?” You said back.
“Nope not a single one”


 

* Then I guess I’ll be the first *


“Oh...” Was all you could say.

 

You and Yuri sat next to each other but none of you said a word until the other teacher came and your class was about to have another lesson, you walked to your seat again but didn’t notice Yuri following you until you looked at the seat next to you and found her sitting next to you.

 

“What are you doing here?” You asked surprised.
“Can’t I sit here?” She asked sounding a little disappointed.
“Of course you can” You smiled but turned away.

 

You felt really weird having her next to you all this time. You almost couldn’t take your eyes of her the whole lesson, she was so beautiful and you just wished she was yours but the weirdest part was it was almost soon lunch time and no one had confessed to her.

 

* God damn it Eun Mi! Just do it after lunch * You thought and hit yourself light on your head. After some minutes the bell rang and it was time for lunch. You quickly tore a piece of paper from your note book and write something on it, you quickly gave it to Yuri and said

 

“Look at it after I left this classroom”

 

And with that you took your things and ran out from the classroom and Yuri did as you said she opened your note and read what it said.

 

“Meet me behind the school after you ate lunch! It’s important”

 

Yuri smiled as she read the note, she got her stuff and walked to the café. While she was walking out she saw her best friend Jessica waiting on her, she smiled and walked up to her

 

“Hi jess, what’s up?” Yuri asked.
“ Nothing much I’m so irritated about these confessions everyone got me” Jessica said irritated.
“Is that so, I thought you liked getting attention from others” Yuri laughed.
“Yah, it’s not funny what about you then huh, did you get a confession?” Jessica asked and pushed Yuri playfully on her arm.


 

“Nope not a single one, but I don’t really care” Yuri said smiling.
“Oh… but why are you smiling like that then?” Jessica said sounding a little curious.
“ I don’t know, let’s just go and eat” Yuri said as they arrived and pulled Jessica in to the café.

 

-------------------------

 

You ran outside the classroom and outside to hide while waiting for Yuri to get out from the classroom as well, while you did you saw a girl with blonde hair sitting down on the bench you and Yuri sat on earlier but you didn’t care until you saw Yuri walking out from there and greeted the blond haired girl. You watched them as they were walking to the direction to the café.

 

* they’re probably just friends * You told yourself as you got up from your “ hiding place “ and of to get behind the school as the note said that you gave to Yuri.

 

“When she gets here I’ll just have to tell her” You said to yourself as you fixed your hair and clothes.


You waited and waited for a while but soon you saw Yuri walking behind the school and were now standing in front of you.

 

“So what did you want to tell me Eun Mi?” Yuri said with smiling lips.
“It’s really hard for me to tell you” You replied her.


 

Yuri walked up to you but not so really close. Before you knew it you started to cry and small tears formed and ran down your chin, Yuri noticed it and ran up to you hugging you tight, as she did your knees didn’t have the power to stand up so you fell on the ground with Yuri still holding you in her arms.

 

“Tell me, why are you crying?” Yuri said almost panicking.
 

You stopped crying and took your hands on Yuri’s shoulders, without taking your tears away from your eyes you looked up at her, Yuri could see how read and puffy your eyes were and tears still running down your chin, she started to feel bad for you. She was about to take them away when you told her not to and she obeyed.

 

“You can do what you want after this, I don’t care just so I can tell you” You said in a weak voice. Yuri only nodded not breaking the eye contact with you.

 

“ I’ve been in love with you this whole time and wanted to confess but I was scared to do it, but now I gathered courage to do it so I’m going to say this right now; Kwon Yuri I love you please be my valentine”

 

“ I- I don’t know what to say Eun Mi?” Yuri replied a bit surprised.

 

You took your hands away from her shoulders and hugged you knees and looked away from Yuri still sitting on the grass.

 

“Just do as you like” You said a bit coldly just to for fun.
“Yah! Eun Mi” Yuri shouted at you.
“Wha-“ You were interrupted by Yuri who was kissing you then she broke it.
“There, that’s my answer and just for making thing clear I’m also gay” Yuri said and teased you.

 

You sat there paralyzed but snapped out of it and quickly hugged your legs with your arms and hid you face.

 

“Eun  Mi please don’t hide from me” Yuri teased and tried to open your arms. Wrong move Kwon Yuri, as she did you opened you arms but almost fell on top of Yuri but luckily your hands met the grass and you were know facing Yuri who were lying under you.

Yuri swallowed big while you had a smirk on your lips, you didn’t care of people saw you two you just kissed her right where she was and it almost became really intense when Yuri stopped you.

 

Yuri and you stood up and took your hand in hers while you two were walking to class and a detention was probably waiting for the both of you.