Chapter 1

When The Worst Student Has To Study

Woohyun POV

            I stared at the board.To think about it this is the first time i'm looking at the board since i always sleeps in class.The teacher has been teaching for 30 minutes but i don't even know what he was babbling about.Studying is just not my thing....before that i will tell you a bit about my self.My name is Nam Wooyhun.I came from a rich family.I am the most popular boy in my school...well my handsome look is something that incomparable.Well enough about me lets talk about my best friend....I have two best friend...the first one is Jang Dongwoo.His behaviour just like a kid sometimes i think that he is 5 years old but he is really caring....and he has a crush but i'm not going to tell you about his crush :P.Now lets talk about Kim Myungsoo but he preferred he was called by his nickname "L"....L is completely different from dongwoo....he is very cold... the whole school called him "The Ice Prince".

             I was the worst student in the school but its not like i have to worry about my grade since my father will get everything i want and i don't have to worry about my work since i will be working with my father.But if its not because of my class teacher my life will be going according to the plan before he talk to my parent about my grade and he tells my parent that i going to be expelled from school....ofcourse my parent was really angry until they took all my credit cards......this is because that damn teacher......

FLASHBACK

' Nam Woohyun you must get a score more than 20 if you want to continue to be in this school '.

' What how in the world I'm gonna to get a score more than 20? ' i look at the teacher with a shock expression.

' Well easy just study hard and you gonna pass the exam '.

'What!!!???'

           When i return home from school my parent was waiting in the living room....at first i thought that they are going to suprise me but their faces tell me that i was wrong....

'give me all your credit cards nam woohyun' my father began to speak.

'b....bu....but why???' i stutter as i was speaking.

'i heard it all from your class teacher...about you are going to be expelled from scool if your grade isn't going to improve'

'damn that teacher' i said it in my head of course.

'you are going to improve your study or i will kick you out from this house without money understand???'

'y.....ye....yes father'

 END OF FLASHBACK

So here am i studying in the class......'yo bro! day dreaming again???'dongwoo ask me

'what are you doing here?!!!class is still not finished....go to your place before the teacher scold us both!!!'i said to him but he put his hand on my forehead.i look at him with a confuse look.

'your temperature was normal so you was not sick' i shoo his hand from my forehead

'what are you talking about??? and ofcourse im not sick' he just laugh at me and then he began to speak

'i was going to make sure that you was alright since you said that class is not finished yet because class was finished 30 minutes ago you know....dude what are you thinking??'

while dongwoo was laughing his stomach out, L coming near to us 'well how was your study???' 'well how do you think it was of course it was completely doom' i reply mockingly.

he smirk at me and he said 'well i just going to see what going to happen when the worst student has to study' i just rolled my eyes at his statement.