TADA

JPOP RANDOM FANDOM (COMPLETED)
1~~~  PLAYGROUND (CHARACTERS 2 & 8)
    [Author’s Note: 100 WORDS]
 
Sakurai Sho was meddling with his own fingers while he mentally counted for the person to arrive. He had been sitting on the swing for quite some time, staring at the emptiness around him. The night sky was without stars and the cold breezes were so chilling that he could not help but pull his jacket tighter. “Where is he?” He wondered.
 
Just as Sho was contemplating whether to leave or continue waiting, he heard someone sneezing. “Ah-choo!”
 
Sho’s face lit up as he realised the nearing figure. “Finally, Jun…”
 
“Ah-choo!” The person was still sneezing. Sho’s lips curved up.
 
2~~~~ KINDERGARDEN (CHARACTERS 1-5, 8 AND 9)
     [Author’s note: 226 words. OOPS]
 
“Ohno! Why are you playing with the lizard again? Isn’t it scary?” young Erika asked, hiding behind Nino’s back, her cheeks puffed and rosy.
 
Ohno could not seem to hear Erika’s words as he continued to focus intently on his lizard. Nino stepped forward and tapped Ohno on his back. “Hey, Erika is asking you a question! Shouldn’t you turn back and answer her?”
 
Ohno responded by turning back, giving the two glances and then back to his lizard. 
 
“YOU!” Nino exclaimed, wanting to reprimand Ohno for ignoring his precious Erika but Erika pulled him back.
 
“It’s okay, Nino. Let’s go to the music room! I want to listen to you play the piano and sing!” Erika grinned, knowing that Nino would always accede to her requests, especially since playing music was Nino’s forte and passion.
 
In the field, outside the classroom, Sho, Keiko, Jun and Kana were playing soccer. Sho and Keiko were in a team against Jun and Kana. “Pass the ball to me!” Sho shouted, running around, avoiding Jun’s chasing, and waiting for Keiko to kick the ball to him. Keiko inhaled deeply and dribbled the ball around her legs clumsily, as she tried to break through Kana’s blocking. 
 
“Watch it!” Keiko shouted as she delivered a powerful kick which had all of them stunned and wondering where the ball would eventually be…
 
3~~~~   SEASIDE (CHARACTERS 1 &10)
        [Author’s note: YAY YAY. THIS IS FATE. I LOVE THEM:D ]
 
Erika walked into the waters, feeling the cool touch of the sea. She stretched out her arms, closed her eyes and stood there, letting the breeze caress her cheeks. She smiled to herself. The contact with nature was always a refreshing experience and it never failed to soothe her nerves, especially at the seaside. Her long hair danced around in swirls in rhythm with the breeze and the waves seemed to quieten down a little at her feet. She was enthralled in her own world with Nature until she heard a click.
 
She opened her eyes and saw that to her right, a man was taking a Polaroid of her. Though she should be angry at the man for taking a photo of her secretly without her permission, she did not feel any trace of rage in her. Perhaps it was the sea. Or perhaps, it was the man.
 
He looked at her and smiled, passing the Polaroid to her, together with his name card.
 
She nodded her head to show her gratitude as she took the items over. “Ohno Satoshi…” 
 
4~~~~   HILLTOP (CHARACTERS 5 &7)
      [Author’s note: 127 words]
 
“May our wishes come true!” Yui beamed at her best friend, Keiko, as she unclasped her hands.
 
Keiko nodded her head in approval and stretched out her arms, breathing in the fresh air.
 
Silence enshrouded the two of them as they remained deep in thoughts. It was one chilly night and the pair had made their trip up a hill so that they could catch sight of the sunrise. Watching the sunrise, from the peak of the hill in their hometown, was on their to-do list together, before they had to leave their hometown in pursuit of their dreams.
 
Unexpectedly, they caught sight of a shooting star and made their wishes immediately.
 
“I hope Keiko/Yui’s wish will not come true.” The two girls smirked inwardly.
 
5~~~~   Canteen [Characters 4 and 6]
       [Author’s note: 237 words]
 
Nino stared at the crowd in the canteen. He really hated mingling with people and being in crowded places. He swerved and headed towards the staircase, planning to go back to the classroom, though his stomach was growling.
 
“Hey, you!” a voice rang out.
 
“Hey, you! The guy with your hair covering your eyes!” 
 
Nino stopped in his tracks. He knew that the description fitted him. His hair was unkempt and covering his eyes. Then, he felt a tap on his shoulders. Before he could even turn behind to see who was calling him, the person jumped in front of him to greet him.
 
“Kazunari?” the voice quivered.
 
Nino stared hard through his hair at the beaming guy in front of him. His hair was neatly combed and his eyes sparkled with childlike happiness. Nino felt his lips curved up slightly.
 
“You never grow up, do you?” Nino spoke, his voice low, his excitement concealed.
 
“Kazunari!” The guy shouted again and hugged Nino right away. 
 
“Ya, Masaki! Can you not do this in the canteen? So many people are staring at us and probably thinking that we are…” Nino grumbled right away, pushing Aiba Masaki away. In his heart, however, warmth surged in. It had been a long time…
 
“Ya, Nino. I just transferred here. Can’t you show me some kindness and give me a welcoming hug? And what’s wrong with your hair?” Aiba started questioning non-stop…
 
6~~~~   Depression [Character 4]
       [Author’s note: Nino is depressedL 394 words. I actually like Nino-Erika pairing somehow. Ryusei No Kizuna~!:p ]
 
Ninomiya Kazunari lay on his bed, staring at the empty ceiling. Thoughts ran through his mind after he received the wedding invitation…
 
“Can I call you Nino, just for once?” 
 
He smiled sweetly at her and nodded and held her hand. She beamed and rested her head on his shoulder. They were in his room, flipping through the photo album.
 
“Nino! Nino!” She called out sweetly. He grinned and wrapped his arms around her. Just this once. 
 
He gently kissed her forehead and ruffled her hair. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes, filled with surprise, love and questions. “Onii-chan.”
 
Nino froze. Yes, he was her brother but he was deeply in love with her, since she was born. He just could not help it. He thought she felt the same. 
 
“Onii-chan.” He felt her hugging him more tightly than ever. Her lips quivered as she called him “Onii-chan”, and not “Nino”.
 
Nino shut his eyes and apologised, “I am sorry, Erika. I can’t seem to help it.”
 
“It’s okay, Onii-chan,” she moved her hands away from his waist and cupped his face with her dainty hands. She then pressed her soft lips on his.
 
“Happy birthday, Ninomiya Kazunari. Erika Kazunari loves you.” 
 
Nino opened his eyes and saw tears in his sister’s eyes.
 
That was all that was needed as he returned her kiss.
 
Just this once. They both told themselves. 
 
That was the one and only time they allowed themselves to taste the forbidden fruit. It was sweet but the guilt that tagged along was tremendous as well. They just could not bear the thought of seeing each other but not being able to love each other the way they desired to.
 
Nino snapped back to reality, refusing to think anymore. She had moved out of their apartment, out of his life and out of the country. He turned and stared at the luminous numbers on his digital clock besides his bed. It read 3:00. His fingers moved towards the wedding invitation placed on the desk besides his bed. 
 
She was getting married.
 
Somehow, Nino felt a huge void. It was not sadness. It was much more than that, so much more that he was unable to react to anything. He could not tear, he could not sigh, he could not even curse. He continued staring at the ceiling…
 
7~~~~    Eccentric [Characters 7 and 10]
        [Author’s Note: 241 words. Theme is two PRETTY eccentric women staring at each other. HAHAS. okay.Erika here is highly similar to her role in SPEC. no copyright infringement intended. this is just for fun, fiction and idol love:p]
 
“10 more gyoza with extra garlic!”
 
The lady ordered while Yui continued to prepare the gyoza. On the lady’s table, there were already five empty plates.
 
Yui looked at the slim lady whose long hair covered most of her face when she was focused on eating. Yui just could not understand how this lady could devour so many gyoza and with additional garlic. Yui shuddered thinking how that lady’s breath would smell like.
 
The sizzling sound of the gyoza frying distracted Yui from her thoughts and she continued back to her cooking. 
 
To Erika, gyoza was the best remedy for any headache, heartache and any other forms of pain and troubles. Beer was secondary. She wondered about the young lady cooking the gyoza. With geeky thick-rimmed black spectacles, the chef of the gyoza sure looked young. With her hair tied in a ponytail, and rosy cheeks from the warmth in the kitchen, the chef in a way was weird to Erika. She actually had a lot of potential to be more than just a chef and could be very popular.
 
“Your gyoza!” Yui served the plate while Erika scrutinised her dressing. A grey oversized tee-shirt and black baggy pants.
 
 Yui at the same time was checking Erika as well.  No make-up, with oily stains near her lips. Her big bright eyes were staring, emotionless. She was wearing a grey office blazer, with a white-long sleeved top within and long grey skirt…

 

-
 
the prompts are the headings:p hope u enjoy reading this. i had a lot of fun myself:p HAHAS.

TADA!:D

th1rd3ye/crunch:)