Harvest

Harvest - Ukiss

Favorite songs pumped through the speakers as singing and dancing commenced in the small space. The bass and excitement was felt through the car and in your hearts as spontaneous dance moves and singing was heard outside; as the manager drove to the preplanned destination. Making new memories with your favorite band Ukiss was priceless as they made you laugh nonstop.

Asking you to spend a day with them was priceless. Helping them grow through their trainee days just made your friendship stronger as they treated you like a younger sister and respected you like an older sister. Being with your best friends there was nothing better then getting to spend a day full of surprises with them.

"Close your eyes ________-ssi." Soohyun cooed as Hoon carefully placed his hands over your eyes as the other members whispered what you looked like as you laughed endlessly. The car stopped as the manager got out, the rest of the members filed out of the car as your eyes were still closed.

"You can open them ________." Dongho said sweetly as Hoon removed his hands from your eyes. Peering around at your surroundings was so magical.

The copper leaves mixed with the gold and the red with the orange. Hay bales and pumpkins littered the fields, noticing a few stray scarecrows standing, guarding the corn with open eyes. The sweet smell of spiced pumpkins and fresh pies warmed your heart as you beamed. Seeing a few horses frolicking in their pasture as an empty wagon was full of straw. The whole atmosphere began to excite you as you couldn’t contain yourself, beginning to jump up and down the members grabbed onto you to try and hold you down as it just turned into a big group hug.

The manager walked over to the group, “Your photo shoot is fifteen minutes, you should get makeup on.” He left as another car pulled up with all of the makeup and costumes that the guys would be wearing. They pulled you along as the makeup artists began to get you ready too. With the guys in jeans and various colors of sweaters, their hair perfectly made as they curled the edges and ends of your hair, as they pulled it up to one side with a clip. Jeans and a white long sleeved that made you stick out against the guys.

The photographers set you all up in a perfect formation as they took pictures individually of you and of the members, sitting down on hay or in the field of pumpkins, and just having fun. Then you with each of the members, silly pictures and several group ones. 

After taking pictures for a couple hours they dispersed as the members took you out into the fields to pick out your pumpkin. With them picking out their own too, you cut them from the vine as you carried it to the cars as you set them down.

"Kiseop, can we go get a ride?" You asked noticing the horse that was being hitched up to the wagon.

"Wah can she read our minds?" Kiseop said as Kevin giggled letting the other members catch up, you all walked over and loaded into the straw bales and pumpkin filled wagon.

Singing song favorite songs on the ride was just beautiful as they took you along a little trail to show you all of the beautiful colors of fall. Crossing over creeks and the crunching of leaves under the tires and the horse was so perfect for you. Enjoying the silence of nature as the guys joked with each other as the fresh air surrounded all of you as the sunlight began to fade.

Arriving back at the Pumpkin Patch, you all loaded off as AJ took your hand and dragged you into the corn maze.

"Who ever gets done first gets a special treat!" AJ yelled as the rest of the members paired up as they counted down and ran off through the maze. AJ knelt down as you hopped on his back since your shoes that they put you in weren’t the best for running. The bounciness of his ride made you laugh all the way to the end as you guided him through the maze from your new perspective. Reaching the end, he dropped you on the ground and hugged you as they called out you were first.

The members soon followed you as they pretended to be bummed but had fun blaming their partners. Giggling at their childish behavior you grabbed Eli’s arm as you ran with him to a circle of hay bales with pie on each spot. Taking your first pick you leaned up against one of the bales as the members followed.

All of you ate your pumpkin pie happily, they all started singing and dancing a song for you as you smiled and loved all of their surprises through the day. Now with the personal performance below the full moon and the lamp lit area.

Thanking the patch owners, the manager paid for all of your pumpkins as you and the members piled into the car. Resting your head on Kevin’s shoulder, the car was silent as markers were heard squeaking against their new pumpkins as they planned to carve their pumpkins the next day.

Closing your eyes to the perfect day, you wanted to preserve the memories with Ukiss as you were fond of each one of them for their strengths and flaws and for their personalities, how they were so different yet the same.

Just like all of the different leaves in the Harvest.