Truth

What is Love

Baekhyun kissed me in the forehead and I woke up.

"Lets go dagiyaa~"

"Ara Ara lets go.." I got up and went to shower. We were both 10 minutes late. We ran into class and Mr. Kim stared at us deathly.

"Finally, these two decide to come. Mae how come your late today? Youre never late.." Yeah just because I'm a goody two shoes.

"Oh, mianhae seonsaengnim I woke up a bit late because my alarm didnt wake me up.." I lied as I sat down onto my chair. Kai was suprisingly still sitting in Baekhyuns seat which pissed him off. It was really awkward because of what happened yesterday. I didnt even bother to look at him once. The day was passing by quick, thankfully.

We had an assembly later during sixth period. Luckily, sport teams had front seats. But the boys and girls were seperated so me and Baekhyun just stared from a far. Suddenly I heard EXO's song Growl played. I stared away from Baekhyun and looked at the stage. It was the dance crew covering EXO's Growl dance. I always loved the dance moves for Growl. Then I spotted Kai in the front.

exo10.gif

My jaw dropped. His face reaction. The way his body moved. It all comes back to what happened yesterday.

Baekhyun saw my reaction and left the room. I didnt notice and just kept staring at Kai. I felt stupid but I couldnt help it. The song ended and everyone started clapping. Including me. Thats when I noticed Baekhyun wasnt in his seat anymore. I leaned back from my chair and looked for him. I stood up and asked Chanyeol.

"Yeol, wheres Baekhyun?"

"I think he left early, he didnt look so good... he didnt tell you anything?" I shook my head and he continued,"Thats not good.. go find him before he does anything stupid."

I left right away. I left the gym and ran. I found him sitting on one of the school buildings roof. I ran up the stairs and stopped when I heard a familiar voice.

"Baekhyun.. see shes not for you. Shes obviously into Kai shes USING you oppa."

"SHUT UP, you dont know anything go away."

"LOOK I'm just trying to help you an--"

"Help me? Your just trying to help yourself!" Then I heard a slap. I finally came out and yelled,"DONT YOU ING HURT HIM LIKE THAT DONT ING CALL HIM OPPA GET THE OUT !"

My outrage got way out of control but I was just so angry shes just so DESPERATE for someone thats already taken! I ran to Baekhyun and hugged him. "Are you okay oppa?"

He hugged me back and kissed the top of my head,"Why are you always the guy in our relationship? IM THE GUY! You make me feel so girly. I do the cooking but you do the sweet talk. You come and comfort me while I'm the one always crying like a baby."

I laughed and smiled,"Baby we just have a different type of relationship and thats okay because being different is always good."

"BUT I DONT WANT TO BE THE GIRL!"

"Oppa trust me we have a girlongirl relationship and thats not going to change." I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"Never?" he pouted.

"Oppa if we change then maybe our relationship would change, we work the way we work. Okay?" He nodded and intertwined his hands with mine. We sat on the edge of the roof and looked at the sky.

I laid my head on his shoulder and said,"Promise to never leave by my side oppa."

He held onto my hand tighter and replied,"I promise to the end of the world."

Without both of me and Baekhyun knowing, Kai was staring right at us.

He hated that he liked me. He hated that he couldnt have me. He hated that he fallen for me.

The next few weeks, I noticed Kai's been avoiding me. He didnt sit next to me anymore and everytime I passed by he looked away. I thought that maybe he lost feelings and that he hated me. I frowned by the thought of it and Baekhyun noticed.

"Whats wrong babe?"

"Uhm nothing.. I'm just hungry. Can you take me out?" He nodded and smiled. I didnt want Baekhyun to know why I was upset he would get insecure again and I didnt want that to happen.

I dont like Kai but what was this feeling I had for him.

Then one day, it all changed. The happiness me and Baekhyun had. It was all ruined and it was all because of me.

We were going to have a double date with Chanyeol and Kimmie. First we were going to go to the movie theatres and then dinner. As the movie ended and we were about to leave, I felt my bladder acting up so I told them I'd go to the bathroom first. They nodded and said they'd wait outside.

Leaving was probabaly the biggest mistake I made that day.

Baekhyuns POV

"Heey Kimmie how was Thor 2 by the way?" I asked.

"I dont know I havent watched it," she replied.

"Wait didnt you and Mae watch it like a couple weeks ago?" I was confused.

"Mae and I havent went on a girls night out since today.."

"But she told me.." I mumbled.

"Bro, are you sure she was telling the truth," Chanyeol pointed out. Kimmie nudged him and gave him a look.

"Look Im pretty sure if she was lying, it was for a good reason."

"But why would she-"

"Hey guys Im back lets go?" She smiled and I tried to hide the pain.

Regular POV

We entered the car and drove to the resturant. I felt a bit awkward as if something happened while I was gone. I tried going close to Baekhyun but for some reason he kept getting farther.

Kimmie and Chanyeol also stayed quiet.

What the hell is going on?

We arrived at the resturant and before I could enter, Baekhyun snatched my arm and stopped me.

"Yah Baekhyun, lets go!"

"No, not until you tell me the truth."

"What are you talking about?"

"Where did you really go that night, I asked Kimmie and she said you never went to the movie theatre with you."

"Baekhyun I-"

"EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU LIED! I THOUGHT YOU SAID GIRLS WERENT ALL THE SAME!" I could tell he was already crying. Then I noticed I was also.

"Baekhyun, I can explain... I stayed afterschool that day and I-"

"You what!"

"LET ME FINISH DAMMIT. I stayed afterschool that day because I needed to talk to Kai. Yes I know you told me to stay away from him but I needed to at least tell him to get over me and I did but.."

"But what?"

"He kissed me."

"THAT BASTARD!"

"That night.. thats why I was crying. I didnt know what to do. I was in pain. I cheated on you and I hated it. Im sorry Baekhyun." I tried coming closer but he stepped back. 

"Why didnt you tell me this earlier?"

"Because I didnt want you hurt."

"Whatever."

"Baek please understand, this was hard for me."

"Just go."

"Baek please dont tell me youre doing what I think youre doing."

"I dont know.. just go." I was literally crying down the Han River. I gave up and ran away. 

Why doesnt he understand?

 

Author Note: Will fix later~ This is the last update for now.. sorry, I hope you guys had a nice day! (: please comment, subscribe, or upvote!