Baby Don't Cry

XOXO - EXO [Songfics]

His shoulder slumped down when he finally arrived the house of his love life. It's been too late. Too late to come back. She's gone. Forever. He took a deep breathe before entering the house they both shared in a country area. It was a blissful life where they had been living for two years. But now, it's going to be an abandon house. No longer with smiles, cheerish, warmth, love and her...

He carved a small smile when he enter with his eyes glimmering. He took a good look around. It's been tidy and neat. Just like how it always was. Flashback starts to shoot his brain. The moment they sat at the couch, watching despicable me. Seeing her imitating the minion and Agnes. He missed all of it. He looked into the kitchen counter, the image of her standing with an apron over her, preparing food and look up with a smile. It's starts to fade. He looked at the stairs. She was sitting there, playing with her phone. It faded too. 

His breathing went uneven. All seem to unreal. She's gone but her image was playing everywhere. Their memories. He blew the wind as he slowly walked to the attic. The place where they had shared the most memories. His favourite spot in this entire house. As he was walking, the image of her was playing, everywhere he walked too. She smiled, dances around, calling him deer dear. 

He knew it was illusion but he can't help to smile. Can't help to blame himself. If only he hadn't left her alone at this house. If only he didn't left to China alone. If only he brought her along. She might not die. She might be by his side. Tears was flowing down but he was chilling himself down. His heart ache a lot. 

With a little strength, he opened the attic. It's dark with only the light ray shining from the circle-shaped window. Everything was organized. He walked towards the table where they spent their time there, talking secrets and hugging each other. Comforting one and other when they have problem. The image of her was playing again. He ignored it as he walked towards the table. 

A letter was left there, with patterns and cute signs left on the table. It was something they promised to do. It was the last letter they called. If one of them had to leave the world earlier, they would left one last letter there. Each of them wrote one and put them in a small box that was hidden under the desk. 

Slowly, half-hearted he took the letter. His heart was heavy when he took the letter. He was hoping he do never ever have to read it. He rather she read his then reading hers. But he was curious what was the last letter she wrote for him. Their love? 

Dear Manly Xiao Han, 

It's been a while? Hahaha! I think by the time you read this letter, I am gone? I don't know. You might break the promise. But I believe in you. You won't. So, in this last letter, I would just tell what I have hidden in me all this while. 

Han, do you remember how we first meet? It was so stupid. I don't think I can ever forget it. Walking on the street, banging each other. Mistaken each others phone. So dramatic isn't it? That's our life. I really enjoy every single moment I spent with you. You have a really cute korean accent you know? 

Honestly, I don't know what to write. It's just, if this day really come, please Han, don't cry. Remember the show we watched before? Haha, I don't remember the name but these words never left my mind. The one who worth your tears will never let you shed a single tear. Can I be the one? I really want to be the one that worth for you. 

Suddenly, the song you wrote for me played in my mind. When you smile, sunshine. I really like that word. It describes you so well. When you smile, it's like the sun is spreading it's warmth. Your every single smile affects me a lot. I think I do die for that. 

I think there's a gift I do want to give you... Check the secret spot hidden in the attic to find the gift! If this day really come... 

Hint : it's flat

From, GoguRoro Joohyun

 

That letter was short. Shorter than he expected. Yet, all those words come to him. It's just so her. She don't really likes to talk a lot. She just likes to smile and talk whatever meant in her heart. His smile appeared, that song. It was the first song he sang to her out of nowhere. He just feel like singing a song for her to comfort her that day. The day her dog passed away. He can't believe she remembered the song so well. Probably, that's why he love her. 

Suddenly, he felt ashamed. He was boasting how manly he was when she's with him but the moment her news reached his ears, he was broken down into pieces. Even his red eyes can't be concealed. He smiled at the words she used to refer him. Manly Xiao Han. His heart wrinkled. He can't take it anymore. He really missed her alot. Her words. He regretted in everything. He should've brought her to China even she protested. If he did, she won't be in accident. She won't be banged by a lorry. She won't be hurt, wounded, injured, die. 

That secret spot... He recalled. He searched the whole attic, high and low. Every single places because to him, the attic itself is the secret spot. He demanded on finding the gift no matter where it is. It's the last gift from her. The last thing she left for him except memories.

Bang, he hit the table, a flat envelope fell. He picked up and it was written there, Hehe, you found! His smile appeared. It's just so her. Every single writing written there, every single sign she drew. It's from her. Slowly, he unfold the envelope. A disk is inside the envelope. 

He opened his bag to grabbed his laptop immediately as he inserted the disk into it. Every single seconds is like a critical moment. He would see the last message for him. He searched for content and it's nothing but a music file. 

Ahhh~ Ahhhh~ Testing! 

Baby don’t cry tonight eodumi geochigo namyeon
Baby don’t cry tonight eobseotdeon iri doel geoya

Mulgeopumi doeneun geoseun nega aniya kkeutnae mollaya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi neol jikil teni

Ojik seororeul hyanghaeinneun unmyeongeul jugo bada
Eotgallil su bakke eomneun geu mankeum deo saranghaesseumeul nan ara
When you smile, sun shines eoneoran teuren chae mot dameul challan
On mame pado chyeo buseojyeo naerijanha oh

Baby don’t cry tonight pokpungi morachineun bam (u~ haneuri muneojil deut)
Baby don’t cry tonight jogeumeun eoullijanha
Nunmulboda challanhi bitnaneun i sungan neoreul bonaeya haetdeon
So baby don’t cry cry nae sarangi gieokdoel teni

 Xiao Han, I did some changes in the lyric tho. Haha, remember the show we watched? The little mermaid? I wished our ending won't be like this. But if it really happen, don't let it happen on you. Move on. I love you, and only you but don't let me be the block for your happiness. I need your smile to live. Don't make me souless, ara? 

Again, I just want to say, I love you

 

"Hahaha, Joohyun-ahh.." he cried. Really hard. He used his heart to scream all his feeling. She managed to leave such a gift for him. Didn't she think of how he survived? How can she do so? How can she make his heart thumped so badly when she's gone. How dare she make him so torture. How dare she being so careless and left him alone? No matter how manly he admit he was, she should know she was his everything. His shield. 

Without being notice, the song was played again and again the entire day.

 

---

Err.. I don't know how to end it. Well, leave it to your imaginations then :)
Comment and subscribe! ^^ [upvote it if you feel like so! xD]