Final....

My Study 'Love' Partner...

“Eunna ya, Miss Yuri want to see you at the office now.” I turned around, seeing Soonjung, one of my class mates looking at me.

“What for?” She just moving her shoulders doesn’t know what the reason is for our teacher calling me. I sigh before close my Korean text book, stand up and walking to the staff room. Luckily, it’s a lunch break right now.

Oh yeah, forgot to introduce myself. My name is Kim Eunna and I was the student at K-Arts High School. My motto in life is ‘don’t study hard and don’t study smart but study hard and smart’, which bring me to become one of the top student in this school. However, those success doesn’t make me being arrogant or to get me some popularity. I just want to study hard so that I can get my dream come true.

Because of my smartness, many students especially my class mates ask me to solve their problem in any subject; I freely love to do it. By helping them, it makes me feel happy.

Finally, I arrived at the staff room. i walked to the Miss Yuri’s desk and I saw her talking with one boy. I guess he’s from different class, but I can’t see his face since his back was facing me.

“Ah, Eunna ya. You are here…” My thought just went away when Miss Yuri finally realized my presence.

“Annyeong haseyo, Miss Yuri. Why are you asking me?” I asked, after bowing to her. That guy who just talking to Miss Yuri suddenly looking at me, making our eyes meet to each other. My eyes widened as I look at him. Isn’t he Suho, the boy who is same class with me? How I can’t recognize him? Ahh, it must because he rarely talks with people as he was looks…. Shy? With such kinda…. Nerdy style, I guess that’s why he behave like that and rarely talk with people, especially me.

“Ahh, nothing important actually, but I really want to ask you some favor.” I raised my eyebrows, asking for more explanation. Realizing about it, she looks at Suho. “Can you help Suho to improve his grade? It becomes lower and I was really worried about it.” she change her view to Suho. “How was that, Suho? You didn’t mind right?”

“Ahh~ N-ne…” Suho answer it slowly.

“How about you, Eunna?”

“Err, it shouldn't be a problem to me. I willing to help, miss.” I said.

“Great. You will tutor him so that his grade becomes better soon.” She said. I just nodded.

“Thanks…” Suho said as both of us walking out from the staff room and going to the class.

“Ahh, it’s nothing. I am willing to help people when they need to…” I said.

“I thought that people who smart are not going to help people who facing a problem like me…”

“Hey, don’t say that! I’m not like that. I love sharing what I know to any people who want it.” I said while smiling.

“I love that smile..” I look at him, as I heard him saying something just now.

“Did you say something?”

“Nope.” He said, with those innocent looks. He looks cute though. But, I really heard him saying something though. I was thinking about that too much as I didn’t realize that Suho already move ahead from me.

“Err, Kim Eunna-sshi?”

“Ehhh? Oh sorry.” I said and quickly move forward to the class.

Since that day, we always studying together, making us grew closer and closer. Since that, I grew to like him, I mean his personality. However, I try to be professional as I did not want to take advantages over this.

Yes, I know he’s not handsome or his tall not reach 180cm, but I love how hard he trying to study and how he really concern about this.

 

**********************************************************************************

It was Saturday and now I was on my way to go to Suho house as he asking me to teach him Mathematics subject. As I was looking at the address that he gave to me yesterday, it turns out it was a building of condominium.

“Is this really his house?” I was shock when I found his house. It was a condominium that usually lives by some wealthy people. I bet Suho’s family was really rich. I press the bell button beside the door.

“Who is there?” I heard a guy’s voice at the speaker.

“It’s Kim Eunna, Suho friend.” After a little while, the door open and there a boy come out with messy hair, wearing a blue plain t-shirt and pajama bottom. His eyes were half open which just wake up from sleep. As he gets closer, my eyes got widened. He’s not Suho I known at school, without neat clotes or his round glasses that he usually wear.

“You really come here early, huh?” he asked with his husky voice and his smile, making my heart beats fast. He looks so hot here, not like what he usually looks like at the school.

“Err, you are the one who asking me to come here at 8am. Don’t you remember?”

“Ahh, I forgot. Sorry, sweetheart. Come on in…” my eyebrows raise up suddenly looking at his behavior right now. Where’s that shy boy go? And I feel goose bumps as he call me sweetheart just now.

His place was really great. With just simple design, it’s look comfortable yet still shows its elegant looks. I can’t take my eyes viewing the surrounding.

“Have a sit first…” he said and going to the kitchen. Actually, it kind likes a bar-look kitchen.

“Are you living here alone or…?” I asked, looking at him who busy pouring orange juice in the glass.

“I was living alone here. So don’t worry, nobody going to disturb us for whole day…” he said, while looking at me and smirk. I gulp. He is really different now. Then, he walks towards me, putting the glass in front of me and sit beside me.

“Thanks..” I said and grabbing the glass and drink the orange juice. As I putting the glass back to the table, I turned my head and he was actually staring at me for a while, making me nervous. “Is there s-something you want to ask me?” Aishh, why I’m stuttering right now? I heard a giggle and it was him. He’s laughing.

“Cute…” He said.

“Huh?” I was blur, didn’t understand about why he saying that. Suddenly, he move closer to me, as my back start to lean against the couch, making our body become closer and now his face was an inch towards mine.

“I’m saying that….. YOU.ARE.CUTE….” he smile and stand up. “I’m going to take shower now. After that we will start studying, is that okay?” I didn’t answer him quickly as I was really surprised about what happen earlier. “Eunna??”

“Ehh?? Oh, okay, Okay. I will wait…” I respond to him. After he enter his bedroom, my heart feel ease, at least for a while. Trying to forget about what I feel, I start grabbing all notes and textbook on the table and making some homework while waiting to him.

30 minutes later, he comes out from his room while wiping his hair. I just stunned, admiring how handsome he looks right now. Realizing I was staring at him, he looking at me, making me quickly turns my view to the books.

“What are you doing?” he asked as he walking towards me.

“Doing some homework while waiting for you…”

“You really great in spending time, isn't it?” he said and sit on the floor, joining me and making me nervous again.

“Not really actually…” I said while my hand continuing writing a formula and solving the problem.

“As far I remember there was another formula for this right?” he asked.

I nodded. “However, it was too difficult so I just use the long formula as it looks much easier than the other one.” I said. Then, he grabs my notebook and start writing the other formula. I just shock as he writing that formula without any mistake. Then he gives it back to me. “That’s how to do it. It’s easier though.”

“But, how…..” I look at him.

“Want me to show it again? Ahh, I will do this question using same method. It was really easy rather using that long formula…” he said and showing me how to do it again, this time with different question.

“I thought you are…”

“Stupid?” he said. “Well, you can said it, but actually I was a top student in middle school before..”

“Ehh…?”

“Yup, and this year I actually got great marks, but since I want to be with you alone, I have to become a stupid person so that it can be an excuse for me to get you tutoring me…” he said and looking at me.

“Why you do that?” I asked.

“Because I like you…” he said without hesitate.

“What?” I surely get a heart attack because of this.

“I like yo-- no, I love you actually.” My eyes just blink as he say that. “I love how you help people, being polite to them and anything. I just love it..”

“But, why you have to work hard on it?”

“I just want to. It’s fun after all…” he said and smiling.

Realizing it, I just smile. He looks really sincere.

“Are you smiling?” I look at him as he staring at me.

“Anni… I didn’t…ermm, I think better we start studying right now.” I said.

“So, it was no?”

“Huh?”

“I was been reject, right?”  He said and pouting his mouth. I don’t know what to do about that. I want to pinch his cheek right now as he looks like a cute kid who sulking.

“Well, I didn’t say that.” I said, making him looking at me.

“So, it was yes?” His face was really bright as he thought that.

“I… err….” I can’t think any better words to say. “We supposed to be a study partner, not love partner…”

“Well, we can be both…” I raised my eyebrow, wondering why he says that.

“And what is that supposed to mean?” it’s my turn to ask that question. He staring at me and slowly move closer to me. My heart beats really fast.

“We can be a study partner…..” my eyes widened as his lips touch mine for ten second before he broke the kiss. “And… we can be a love partner too….” He said and smiles to me. I just blinking my eyes couple of times, feel surprised for what he did earlier. He is laughing at me when he looks at my face now.

“It’s just a peck, not a kiss…”

“Ehh?”

“Ahh, yes! Finally we are dating right now. Well, should we studying right now?” He said and grabbing my textbook. I really can’t oppose or say anything. I just smile. It’s not wrong anyway as I have same feelings with him too.

“But, I will kiss you deeply when I get 1st place in school someday…” he said, looks determine for what he say. It’s making me nervous again but it won’t drop my spirit to challenge me.

“Let see then..” I said and smirk to him. Knowing I challenge him making Suho smirk too.

So, at Monday, many people especially our classmates surprised seeing Suho not wearing his glass as they admired his good looking face. Some of girls, of course trying to flirting with him, but he just get closer to me and kiss my cheek.

“Kim Eunna already have my heart, so sorry girls, find other spare part okay?” he said and just winking at me when I glare to him.

And the exam day has finally arrived and passed and it’s time for the result to be out. I was nervous thinking about the challenge I made with Suho five weeks ago. As I get closer to the notice board, my eyes feel like it’s going to pop out any soon.

 

1st place: Kim Suho

2nd place: Kim Eunna

……

“I’m dead~” I saying that to myself. I look around and see Suho was walking closer to the notice board. Without hesitate, I just run away from him. I just run and go to the stairs which people rarely use it.

“Huh.. Luckily I able to run away…” I said, putting my hand on my chest to catch some oxygen. After relieving myself, I walk to the downstairs, only to feel my wrist been grabbing from behind and suddenly…..

 

Suho….. He is kissing me. Yes, it’s not a peck; it was a real kiss, without warning. I didn’t realize that my eyes were close and I can feel his smiles.

“You enjoying it, right?” I open my eyes and stares at him.

“I…..”

“You were really fast, but not fast enough to me…” he said. I turned my face elsewhere.

“I love you…” I said but slowly.

“Sorry?” I know he is pretending not to hear about that.

“I SAID I LOVE YOU!!! SATISFIED?”

“Hey, I know you want me so badly, but should you turn down your voice volume a bit?”

“Ai—aishhhh….. Whatever...” I said and turn my body and start walking fast.

“Hey, wait up!” he shout and start following me and now, he’s walking beside me.

“I love you too…” He said, with whispering tone. I want to smile but I just hold it so he can’t see how happy I was when he said that actually. “Should we studying at my house again today?”

“No~” I said strictly and just walking fast. I can heard he sigh as he stop following me.

“Wae???” I just leaving him behind but in my heart, I already answer his question.

 

I afraid that I want you to kiss me again, my study ‘love’ partner…….