Final

Baby Don't Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Author’s POV~

 

That night, the rain poured heavily. Luhan was worried sick if anything had happen to you. He was walking back and forth waiting for you to answer his calls. But, not even one of it was picked up. Before going home from work, Luhan had already searched for you at the campus but the guard said that the building is empty and students have already gone home.

 

“Alicia, please pick up your phone!” Luhan exclaimed worriedly. The longer he waited the worrier he gets.

 

All night he kept worrying about you that he wasn’t able to sleep. He stayed at the living room and walked around endlessly. He prayed for your safety. He thought about horrible things happening to you.

 

“Luhan, don’t sprout nonsense! She’ll be alright!” He cursed. His heart wasn’t at ease as the clock ticked. He looked at his wristwatch and the clock strikes at 7 in the morning. Because he was still worried, he decided to take a day off and went to search for you.

 

He called his office and told his secretary that he’ll not be attending work that morning. When he was about to step out and go to the police station to report about you missing, you came back with sore muscles. You were tired as hell!  You spent the night at your friend’s house to finish your assignment that was due that day. You were lucky to be given a simple task compared to your friends.

 

“Lu Alicia, where were you last night?!” Luhan questioned. You heaved a sigh knowing that Luhan had started his daily nagging.

 

~Your POV~

 

“Don’t be so uptight. I was at my friend’s house,” I murmured since I was tired from staying up all night doing my assignment. Because I was too tired to get myself into my room, I laid on the couch trying to get a nice sleep.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me you were at your friend’s house? Do you know how worried I was?” he said crossing his hands and continued.

 

“Stop nagging, will you? I’m tired and you’re giving me a headache,” I groaned.

 

“Well, I’m sorry because I was so worried about you that I stayed up all night waiting for you. And, I’m really sorry for giving you a headache by nagging you about how dangerous the world is out there,” he said sarcastically. I covered my face with a cushion not wanting to stress myself anymore by hearing his nags.

 

“Alicia, listen to me when I’m talking to you!” He threw away the cushion.

 

“Stop it, okay! I’m tired of you nagging me about this and that! Even though I’m married to you, I still have a life, okay!” that was the first time I yelled at him. He looked really devastated. I held my lips and for a second I really wanted to pull out my tongue for saying such nonsense to my own husband. The guy that I respect and cherish my whole life!

 

“Luhan, I'm so sorry. Those words just slipped out. I didn’t mean…” Without giving me a chance to continue he cut in.

 

“Okay, if that’s it then don’t bother seeing your husband that loves you to death again!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter