I miss you

Simple Happiness

It's morning here and I just wake up from my deep slumber. Feeling the air was quite cold though the air conditioner's off. I check my phone, no message. Huffing to myself, I'm looking at the ceiling suddenly thinking of you. How are you there? Are you okay? Did you eat well? Did you,, miss me?
Sigh, no matter what I do, I think I can't not to think about you. How can I? You're my best friend. The one who always help me every time I need since we're in college. You always accompany me, listen to my problem, and makes me feel comfortable, even in my difficult time. I feel like you're the only person who understand me well enough so far. That's why, even we already separated since our graduation, I'll always try to be connected to you.
But, I can't believe it'll happen. I always say that we only close friend. Everytime I've been asked by the others or teased by them, I always say I will not thinking further than be friends with you. I was wrong though. Now, I've been trapped by my own words.
I think I like you.
No,
I love you. 
I love you and I really adore you.
But my feeling will always be locked deep down inside. No, I can't let you know. I don't want to lose what we have now. I better have you as a best friend and not let you know than confessed to you realize that it's just one side love. I'm sure it'll be so awkward. Perhaps I'm just a coward, but I can't bear to think that you might slipped out from my life.
Get down from my bed, I immediately take the shower. 'Another day, another work', I mumble to myself.


----**----


"Aaaarrggh, so tired.."
Today's work is killing me. It's a good thing my boss isn't a demand person and let me finished it tomorrow. After take shower and eat, I let myself dropped in bed. Suddenly the phone's vibrating and make a sign that I've got a new message.

To : Dubu oppa
From : Gwiboonie
Dubu yah!! Is your phone's dead? I can't reach you.

To : Gwiboonie
From : Dubu oppa
No, my phone's fine,. What's up? Something's problem?

Not long after, her reply's come.

To : Dubu oppa
From : Gwiboonie
It's nothing, I feel like want to talk to you. No accompany here, ㅠㅠ
I miss you oppa..

What?? Wow!! It's rare she called me oppa, the more she said missed me.

To : Gwiboonie
From : Dubu oppa
Where are you now? Want me to call?

To : Dubu oppa
From : Gwiboonie 
No, it's okay, l feel like sleepy and tired. Just get home from Busan. Have a training there. Let's talk later.

To : Gwiboonie
From : Dubu oppa
Oh, okay.. You must be so exhausted. Just take a rest now, ok? Be careful.. I'll call you tomorrow.

After put my phone back to the table, I feel like my eyes so drowsy and want to close it. But not that long, my phone's ringing again. Gwiboon?

"Yoboseyeo?"
"Dubu yah!! Are you asleep?"
"Boonie? No, it's okay. What's up?"
"Nothing, accompany me will you? I still in bus on the way to my home. Exhausted here~."
"Kekeke, okay, what happen? Did you have fun?"

After talking for a while, it seems like she stifled her yawn many times, so I decided to end the call and let her rest. I don't want her to get sick and have a big panda eyes tomorrow and grumbling how she hate that so much. Subconsciously I giggle while remembering his pout. Hmmm.. Seems like I'll get a nice dream tonight, I thought while seeing our message conversation.
'I miss you oppa...'
I miss you too Boonie, I think that as I smile to myself.
This is enough, let my feeling keep locking deep inside. Soon I fall into a deep slumber and having a dream about her by my side.

 


So short, I know, it's my 1st fic anyway.. Hahahaaaa..

I quite enjoy to write short story. Less stressing and just write everything out what my simple brain can think.. OTL

Maybe next time will try to write another one.. Hyuuuu~~