Sneak Peak

Corpse Bride

{SuLay}

 

 

Joonmyeon walked down the quiet but busy street with his long time childhood friend Tao, going to the library to relax and read since hey did have a week off of school. I mean Joonmyeon usually goes to the library in his free time since he likes to read, but today he finally managed to drag Tao with him. Unlike Joonmyeon Tao hates reading.

They both walked into the wide and peaceful library, both going separate ways to their own types of sections. Tao went to the manga section in search for the latest “Oh My Brother” book, while Joonmyeon went over to the non0fiction section that to him was anything but.

Ever since Joonmyeon was younger, he had a liking for mythical creatures. Something about the fact that there were beings unlike anything anyone has ever imagined being real intrigued him. He honestly wanted to become a mythologist but he knew he would be disowned by his parents and most of Earths population.

Shad...Shang…Shan! Joonmyeon smiled as he reached for one of his favorite fantasy series, “Demon Apocalypse” by Darren Shan. Sadly being the height he was compared to the books location, it was impossible for him to reach the book. Joonmyeon puffed his cheeks before hunching his shoulders in defeat.

“Did you want this?” A soft-high pitched voice whispered behind the sad boy. Joonmeyon whipped his body around only to smile with glee at the sight. A y taller male stood in front of him holding the book he was just reaching for. Joonmyeon gasped before snatching the book from said male and hugging him tightly jumping up and down.

“Omo! Thank you thank you thank you! Oh wait….sorry.” Joonmyeon said before letting go of the stranger but still smiling widely. The taller male smiled before shaking his head.

“Nah its ok, I liked your body heat.” Said male said before glancing at the shelves of books, studying them. Being the friendly person he was decided to help the stranger out.

“What kind of books are ya looking for?” Joonmyeon asked making the male jump up before giving a single dimpled smile.

“Whoa I forgot I wasn’t alone for a second. Hahaha oh erm…. I forgot.”Said male answered blushing lightly.  Joonmyeon frowned and shook his head.

“So forgetful. Oh thank you for getting my book but I must go find my friend now.”Joonmyeon said and bowed slowly and turning to leave, that was until the stranger grabbed his wrist and yanked him back in front of him.

“Wait, what’s your name?” The stranger asked, too close for the shorters liking. Joonmyeon blinked like crazy as he turned his head to the side, blush becoming visible.

“S-Suho.” Joonmeyon answered. Joonmyeon only lets his close (and only) friend and his family members call him by his birth name. I guess its probably the fact that despite his pure heart he has been picked on and hurt a lot that he doesn’t trust anyone.

“Im-“

“Lay!?!”

 

 

 

Eww I know this is short but IT’S A SNEAK PEAK and the chapters will be long. Here is just a small part of the first chapter. Introducing you to SuLay and a minor TaoRis….Oops! Well yea~ Don’t worry the other OTP’s will be here too so don’t worry! Thank you all for subscribing and commenting like omg I love you all a lot!!!!!! Ok tell me what you did/not like^^

~EatOnewsChicken~