Childhood Reunion & HanBin's birthday present

Mafia Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunnie's POV

I ran inside my house as soon as the both of us separated. My heartbeat was beating fast especially when his face was just inches away from mine. I started to blush. Then i snapped.. No way.. No can do.... So i ran and left him. As soon as i got in, i peeked through the window and saw him frustratedly hitting the terring wheel. Wow he has a really bad temper. I made a mental note not to mess with him. But yeah i forgot.. HOW AM I GONNA LIVE WITHT HIS CREATURE?!  Suddenly i felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I snapped because it couldnt be the maids... they would never touch me. I turned around and was in shocked. I was about to scream until a hand covered my mouth. "YAH dont shout you might wake the whole neighbourhood with that voice of yours." My cousin said. Oh yeahh.. why are my cousins here? shouldnt they be at States... studying? that must have explain why Zico was there just now. So that means the others are here too! i was mentally cheering in the inside but looking shocked at the outside. Eventhough i knew the reason why but i still want to ask them.. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE... IN MY HOUSE?WHEN DID YOU ARRIVED AND DID YOU STAYED THERE FOR A LONG TIME?" i yelled.. well half screamed. Two of them that is Daesung and Seungri who was the youngest were covering their ears. while TOP was dusting off his shirt that wasnt really dusty and GD with YongBae being the mother and father ish couple towards me. "You do know you dont need to shout we are not deaf yet..." TOP snapped. "YAHH YOU COULD HAVE MADE ME DEAF.." Seungri sulked while he was cleaning his ears. I shot him a glare.. well all of them tbh waiting for an answer. "okay okay... we are here because we missed our sweet sister/cousin of ours..." YongBae pinched my cheeks. "And we arived this evening along with the others... where were you all day tho?" GD was the one asking me... I was about to answer until unexpectedly the other 3 idiots were shouting at my ears "AND WHO WAS THAT OUTSIDE?" I was shocked. Did they saw everything? I ignored and was about to go away by pushing them but instead YongBae carried me to the living room while the others were following from behind. This cousins i have are more like pedobears... YongBae placed me on the couch while both Daesung and Seungri held both my hands so that i wont escape. "so?" TOP and GD raised their eyebrows to me. I sighed. They were all surrounding me like kindergardens listening to their teacher who was telling a story. "He's someone new in my life..." i said as i looked away. "Could it be our little princess has forgot about us and found his prince charming?? Byunnie ah! Hajimaaa dont leave us... we still love you..." Daesung said dramaticly as he putted his palms on his forehead acting like he's some damsel in distress.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter