Announcement

Right Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Let's go?" He asked her with a smile plastered on his face, forgetting all the worries he felt while standing on the hallway  while waiting for her. The questioned girl smiled and nodded her head. She couldn't speak a word due to nervousness but at the same time her heart also feels at ease with his presence.

 

"Aigoo maknae-ah! Don't be too nervous. Remember what i told you." Jessica advised the youngest with her eyes full of concern. Seohyun held her unnie's hands and squeeze it. She feel blessed that her unnies are all by her side. Their words really ease her nervous heart.

 

"Listen to Sica, remember how proud she is when she told the press that she's dating Taecyeon oppa? Like a boss!" Hyoyeon cheered and laughed, trying to lift the mood.

 

"That's true Hyunnie!" Yoona seconded. "Taecyeon oppa didn't even said a word, his eyes were almost coming out because he can't believe Sica unnie announced it cooly." Yoona laughed out loud which makes Seohyun to laugh too.

 

"That's better!" Hyoyeon commented after seeing her laugh.

 

"Yeah that's better but you two are still not forgiven for making fun of me!" Jessica threatened while pointing her finger at Hyoyeon and Yoona who are trying to suppress their laugh. "Anyway, you two can do it! Some of us have done this before and i'm sure people will accept you two." Sica smiled and patted their maknae's shoulder.

 

"Just show them how happy you two are! And don't think negatively cause no matter what, you got us." Yoona cooed and the two older girls nodded their head in agreement.

 

"Thank you, unnies." Seohyun said with a genuine smile. What Yoona told her really made her feel happy.

 

"Okay, we'll go inside now. You two go on the backstage already! Fighting!!!" Hyoyeon told them with an encouraging smile. The two of them nodded their heads as they both walked to their destination hand in hand.

 

"Hyung!!!" Sehun yelled while panting. The older guy who's holding Seohyun's hand turn around and found Sehun gasping for air followed by two of s.

 

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked.

 

"Is there any problem?" Seohyun seconded with a worried voice.

 

"No, no, no!" Sehun said while waving his hand. "There's no problem at all noona." He smiled sheepishly at Seohyun. "We just want to see hyung before the event starts." Luhan and Seohyun sighed in relief hearing the younger guy's explanation. "We didn't see him since this morning so we decided to go here."

 

"We just want to tell you that no matter what we will be here for you two." Kris said as he reach the lovers. He may look cold in the outside but he has a warm heart.

 

"That's true!" Xiumin seconded as he reach the place. "We may sound cheesy but we really just want to show you two that we support you. We are just representatives since the others are inside already. We don't like having a commotion with all of us going out." he joked and the lovers nodded with a laugh.

 

"Thanks!" Luhan uttered. He feel grateful having 's support. "It really helped me a lot." He confessed with a sincere smile on his pretty face.

 

"Thank you oppas and Sehunnie." Seohyun seconded with a warm smile.

 

"Luhan-ssi, Seohyun-ssi! You need to go to the backstage now." a SM representative suddenly appeared and ordered them.

 

"Ah yes!" Luhan answered. He felt Seohyun's hand tremble and he tighten his grip.

 

"Break a leg!" Kris told them while smiling. The two other guys nodded at them give them a fighting sign which they replied with a smile.

 

"Let's enter now?" Luhan asked, his eyes not leaving Seohyun's face.

 

"Yes oppa!" 

 

 

Luhan and Seohyun stood at the backstage with their thumping hearts. Well, who wouldn't be when you are just about to face the people and reveal your secret relationship. They didn't want it to happen this way but they have no choice. Unfortunately, they were caught when they were dating and the paparazzi's kept on following them for a few days until they reveal the scandal.

 

They are both overseas when the news broke out, SNSD is in Japan while EXO is in China. They were all shocked at the sudden revelation, the fans were also shocked though some are congratulating, there are many who expressed their hate and jealousy.

 

SM Entertainment decided to make an official statement by having a press conference. They didn't say a word about the whole thing which makes fans more furious. They let the hype go down. EXO were on the top of their career, the most successful and famous boy band of the new generation. SNSD, on the other hand is still considered as the best girl group of their generation. Though they are not that active in promoting as group than before, they were more busy on their individual activities which keeps their name rolling.

 

Taeyeon is back as a radio DJ, Tiffany and Jessica were active in fashion side and they are still the in demand cover girls and they also formed a sub-unit as a duo who sings in English. Sunny and Hyoyeon are active variety show casts and they also became radio DJ from time to time. Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun became the most sought after actresses, especially Seohyun who became the next it girl after having her drama debut and an award. 

 

They were both on the top of their career as the scandal came out, exo's fangirls especially Luhan's were furios and they even send some death threat and tried to harm Seohyun. Seohyun's fans however were more mature, though her fanboys were also mad that they also tried to harm Luhan. Everything was chaotic, Luhan and Seohyun can't go outside alone. Their dorms and SM's building were always packed at the outside so SM decided to make a press conference to end the current situation.

 

"I know this isn't part of our plan." Luhan strated to speak as he squeeze Seohyun's hands. "I'm sorry we have to go through this." he disappointedly told her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter