Chapter 16

Famous Five Girl Meet One Great Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors POV
In the living room / living room dormitory

"Wooaahhh ..... Yoona! You're really great!!!! And your smile was very meggoda! Maybe I could just fall in love with you!!!! But sorry I'm straight "said Krystal fans like a Yoona weight but tone flat on the last sentence, Yoona just giggled with his friend cuteness.


"Right Unnie!!!. That was really great! "Said Seohyun.


"Honestly. Earlier, I thought it would be one of the most boring right. -_-. But it did not. It was very very cool!!! "Cried Jesica small hopping and gave two thumbs on Yoona.


"Yup! And Sehun actually did a very great leap! I wonder why he can recover quickly, even he can also do a somersault far too high and it ...: o. important, it was really cool, my jaw will probably fall soon if it was not because I hold it. "Said Tiffany dreamily imagining exciting attractions just once before.


Hear the words of Tiffany, Yoona can only fake smile and also nervous, because her spouse is actually not Sehun KIM Taeyeon.


* Moment of silence *
"But!" Said Krystak suddenly when he was looking at the pictures of Yoona on his smartphone, which he took while YoonA appear.


"Oppa Taeng where to go? He was not there since morning. And also I do not see her in the dorm since late last night "Krystal asked, glancing at one at one of his fraternity brothers, expecting an answer from them. But on the contrary, they are also doing the same thing, except one person.


"Eehhh .... Unnie, I'm going to shower and go to bed, I was really very tired because of everything that happened today .... "Yoona said as calmly as she could, then walked upstairs.

 

 


"Yoona is sad because Taeng Oppa did not see the show?" Krystal whispered with sufficient volume to be heard other four.


"I do not know" answered the same four girls and they leaned on the back of the sofa, tuck their feet, looked straight ahead and exhale loudly.


'Krystal true. Taeyeon Where to go? '- Think four girls.

 

-

-


-


-

-

-

-


* Bang! *
* The fifth glanced toward the door *


"Good evening all!!!! Such a beautiful dayyyyy! "Taeyeon shouted happily and ran upstairs to his room.


Fifth girl just looked at each other because of the arrival of Taeyeon ririskiky sudden and unusual.

 


YoonA POV
* BANG!!! *

I heard a loud noise that seemed to come from the front door.
I was shocked that I almost menjetuhkan my Smartphone into washtafel.


"What are they doing?" Muttered my last back on my phone, saw the pictures uploaded Krystal or otherwise on Instagram ...

 

 

 

 


In the morning
At class
Jessica POV


I'm a little excited today because I will have the same hours with Taengo for 5 hours.
Previously I wanted to go to college along with Taeyeon, but she had already left first.

 

 

 


***************

I entered the class and I saw someone with your head resting on the table and his hands folded under his head.


I walked slowly towards her and take good square off.
* Inhale * exhale * inhale * exhale *
'Okay I'm ready!'-Jessica


1

 

 

 

2

 

 

 


3

 

 


"Boo!" My shock and hit both sides of his shoulders made a small leap from his chair with a cute expression while holding his chest with his right hand.

* Giggled *


"yah! Sica! What are you doing? "Said grimly cute but his voice sounded tired.


"What? I thought I did not do anything "I said and sat beside him.


I glanced at him and he put his head back on the table.

"Taeyeon ~ are you okay? You look tired? Are you punished by the teacher day to night? Last I saw you as a man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter