Dare

"Make Him Fall In Love With You"

"Let's play truth or dare!" one of your friend, Luna squeeled. 

"I'll join!" your other two friends beamed excitedly.

Being the only one who didn't participate, they looked at you. 

You rolled your eyes and said, "Fine." with a sigh you joined them. Creating a circle will all of you.

"Jiyeon, truth or dare?" Luna started while a smirk was painted on her beautiful face. Jiyeon was hesitating. "Palli!" Eunmi couldn't wait.

"Hmm..truth?" She answered with hesitation. The smirk on Luna was evil. 

"Do you like Suho?" She stated. Jiyeon blushed for a second and lowered her head. While the three of you were squeeling.

Jiyeon nodded while her face was still red as a tomato.

"Aigoo...." You elbowed Jiyeon in a teasing manner. The three of you chuckled.

But it wasn't actually surprising, actually. You three knew on how Jiyeon always keeps an eye to Suho whenever EXO comes by or even at lunch.

She would secretly glance at him and melt like a dying ice cream. Heck, she even sends him love letters!

"Luna, truth or dare?" Eunmi asked Luna. "Should I say dare?" Luna asked.

"You already said it so," Eunmi claimed. Luna gasped.

You laughed at the innocent Luna, with still open.

"So, take a food, like any food tomorrow at lunch. Then......kiss it passionately for like 5 minutes." Eunmi laughed.

All of you laughed wildly except for Luna who has her jaws in the ground.

"I hate you." She stated and pouted.

You three still couldn't stop laughing.

"Eunmi, truth or dare?" You asked while taping your fingers in the cold floor.

"Dare." She simply said.

"Who do you like?" You asked her first before sharing the dare.

"What?" She replied.

"Just asking."

"Chanyeol."

"Find a chance and kiss him without him knowing and then if he responds on the kiss, you win!" You told her.

"But...when will there be a chance that he would even like me?" She whispered, head down. 

Yes, Eunmi likes Chanyeol, giving him many chocolates in Valentine's Day, giving him letters, she even conffessed to him. 

But Chanyeol seemed to not even care who she is cuz she wasn't 'popular. Well, atleast that's what you think.

Beccause that's what everyone thinks, "low people in the bottom and high people in heaven" 

That's what's it all about, in your school.

"Sorry, no more turning back." You murmured and cracked a smile.

"Fine then!" She puted and crossed her arms.

"Good luck." Luna said with a fighting fist. Jiyeon did the same.

"Now your turn, Jieun." Jiyeon was now smirking and your face fell.

"Dare's are easy so, dare." Yousaid proudly. "Oh really?" Her eyes darken.

"Make the Ice Prince fall in love with you." There was a long pause. 

"T-that L-L-Luhan? That scary guy who never smiles and always put people down? Heck No!" You made an X sign using your

arms. "You joined, so there's no turning back and if you can't do it, you lose." 

"Ugh. Fine" You replied and pouted cutely. 

Luhan the only guy you'd never want to meet or even encounter. It's just that, everyone says his scary. very scary.

You got goosebumbs all over your body as you think of an image of him popping out of your mind.

"No turning back, remember!" Luna reminded and your eyes shivered in fear.

"Ah~ molla."