Character List

Ending Page [SeKai Version]// [HIATUS]

 

I realized that with all the characters coming in this was going to get confusing, so I decided to make a character list.

Enjoy!

 


 

our main character!
OH SEHUN 

 
 
 




 


 Oh Sehun was just a "normal boy". By normal, that's quite a loose                    word, don't you think? He didn't like school - particularly history(haha)                and he just wanted to continue life like an average individual.                        He's a little bratty and hides his insecurities with disobedience                      but deep down he's not a bad person. When he's trapped in the                      past how will he handle himself and will he get back to his time.   

 Model: Oh Sehun; wait till that blonde hair grows out to show roots.

 


 

 

 

our main character!
KIM JONGIN 

 
 
 




 


 Kim Jongin is the first person JinAe meets in the past. He snatches                    her bag and then helps her get away from the guards. She doesn't                    know much about him except for that he defends his home village.                    But despite only just meeting, JinAe finds that she relies and trusts                    this young man. He's her only hope in keeping alive.

 Note: In the Joseon era his hair is longer, much longer. shoulder                          length at least. 

 


 

 

 

 

 
HWAJUNG 

 
 
 




 


 Kim Jongin's childhood friend that helps JinAe get accustomed to                        life in the Joseon era. She's nice and friendly; crush on Jongin.

 Model: Yoon Ah Ra; Difference - hair is darker and longer.

 


 

 

 

 

 
AESOOK 

 
 
 




 


 Little girl in the village that Jinae got close to.

 Model: Aleyna Yilmaz; Difference - hair is darker and longer. 

 


 

 

 

 
CHUNGHO 

 
 
 




 


 AeSook's older brother; he's protective of her.

 Model: Choi Won Hong; longer and pulled into a half ponytail.

 


 

 

 

 
KING SUKJONG 

 
 
 




 


 The young king of the Joseon era; he has lots of trials coming his way.

 Model: Kris; In the Joseon era his hair is longer, much longer.                              shoulder length at least but always pulled up in a top bun. And black. 

 


 

 

 

 
QUEEN INKYEONG 

 
 
 




 


 The Queen of Joseon; wife of Sukjong. She's not in the best of health.

 Model: Yoon Ah Ra; Difference - hair is darker and longer.

 


 

 

 

 
INHYEON 

 
 
 




 


Was a candidate to be Queen but the King chose Inkeyong. More                          on this later!

 Model: Kiko/Jooyi; Difference - hair is darker and longer. 

 


 

 

 

 
JANG OK JEONG 

 
 
 




 


 More will be learned later.

 Model: Lee Da Som; Difference - hair is darker and longer. 

 


 

 

 

 
SUK BIN CHOE 

 
 
 




 


 More will be learned later.

 Model: Yoo Hyun Jin; Difference - hair is darker and longer. 

 


 

 

 

*More will be added as time goes on.  Also! Please note this is fiction! So my interpretation of the story is allowed to be different. Especially since the girl is into a historical fiction book. Ha ha. *