Chapter 1

You're Perfect for Me

You wears skinny jeans and pinky blue blouse. Then, you went to the living room to talk with your Omma. You smiled sweetly. You love Omma like your own mom.She takes care of you since you're a kid. For you, she's a parent. 

(O-Omma) (S-Sehun)

O: Where are you going, *your name*-ah?

Y: I'm going out with Baekhyun. Can I, omma?

O: Oh sure. Take care, nae?

Y: thanks, omma! I love you! *kiss forehead. 

 

Then, omma went to the kitchen. You was about to open the door but Sehun blocks you. 

 

S: Where are you going?

Y: where am I going?

S: grrr!! you!! can't you stop burdening Omma? *angry*

Y: Do I?

S: You do! try to be a nice girl!

Y: What's wrong with you?

S: What's wrong with me, you ask me? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!

Y: Omma!!!

O: Kids, stop it! 

Y: Sehun starts it first, omma! He doesn't let me go out!

O: Sehun!

S: She always burdens you, Omma! 

O: omo, what are you saying, Oh Sehun? *your name*, just go out. Ignore Sehun.

S: but... but... 

 

You ignored Sehun and just opened the door before you went out. You see Baekhyun is already waiting in front the gates. (B-Baekhyun)

Y: Mianhae, Baekkie-ah~~~ Because of me you have to wait... *gets in the car* 

B: it's okay. No need to apologize.

Y: So.... where are we will be having our diner?

B: urmm... I dont care where. The most important thing, you're by my side.

Y: awww.... (he's so sweet! unlike Sehun!)

 

But suddenly............... 

"Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Everything when darks.... 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omma was really surprised with the news told by the doctor. She quickly takes Sehun to the hospital to see you. 

(Doc-Doctor) (Nur-Nurse)

O: How's my daughter, doctor?

Doc: she's saved but.... 

O: But what? Doctor, tell me! But what?

Doc: Ehem! *your name* is fine but she lost ALL HER MEMORIES and she has the below average IQ of 65. She is mentally retarded. 

O: Retarded??? My daughter is retarded???

Doc: Yes. But don't worry. It's just for a temporary. Soon, when she got her memories back, she won't be retard anymore.

O: For how long, doctor?

Doc: I can't confirm it. Might be months or years. 

O: Okay. Thanks, doctor... 

Doc: *smiled* It's nothing, madam. *walks away* 

O: Omo!! I am sinned!! *cries*

S: Omma, I said that she shouldn't go out.

O: you're right, Oh Sehun! I should be listen to you. 

S: *proud* yeah. And now, she's retarded. How we are going to take care of her?

O: *ignores* Nurse, may I see my daughter? 

Nur: Sure. What's her name?

O: *your name* 

Nur: Room 45, 3th Floor. 

O: thanks. *went to the lift and get inside it* 

 

Omma was very worried about you. She concern much about you. Unlike Oh Sehun, he only keep calm. Omma went to you. 

O: *your name* do you remember me? 

Y: *shook head*

O: do you remember him? *points at Sehun*

Y: *nods*

O: *shocked* But how? (Doctor said she lost ALL her memories. How do she remember Sehun?)

S: Hey, retarded. I don't know you. 

O: Can't you talk politely at *your name*? 

S: -,- 

O: What is his name? 

Y: Oh... Oh... The...hun....

O: Omo, omo! 

S: It's SEhun not THEhun! 

O: Sehun! You also speak THEhun, you know? -,- 

S: huh -,- 

O: *looks at nurse* When can we bring her home? 

Nur: Next week, madam. 

 

NEXT WEEK? How long!! Omma looked at you. She's pity for you. You were left by your parents and now you involved in an accident... Omma promise that she will cure you. No matter how long it takes. For her, you're like her daughter. Plus, you're her sister's daughter. And she will bond you and Sehun together during the cure time because she doesn't want Sehun keep on being rude at you.