Bad luck I think?

12 wolves And a Beauty?!?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Your Pov)

The last bell rang as a sign school end. "Okay class, remember to hand in your homework by tommorow.. Be safe now. " the teacher said. I packed all my stuff and ran to the school gate. "At last.. First day of school is finish. Now for some break~" I said as I skipped along the street. I decided to use the shortcut today cause I don't want to face with the other student. The street was damp and dark. The only thing that was accompany me was the light from the moon. It was creepy so I decided to fasten my step. Suddenly, a footstep was heard and my spine started to shiver. I lifted my feet and ran without the courage to look back. But then I hit something and fell. My bag was taken and thrown aside as the man gripped my hand and pulled. "WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING!!!! LET ME GO!!! " I screamed at the top of my lungs hoping someone could hear me but a failure. Another man came and shut me with a hankerchief causing me become drowsy. It started to become blurry all of the sudden and I can't even stand properly. The last thing I saw was the moon before darkness came..

(Kai Pov)

Something was not right. I can't sense her anymore. "Kai, whats wrong.. You look pale~" asked Kris as all my member stare at me worriedly. "I think something happen to her, hyung.. I can't sense her anywhere and her scent is fading. We should find her " I said.

"Where should we find her exactly?" Xiumin asked as if I know the answer. I thought for a while until a voice was heard and it was Tao. "Hyung~ She was kidna

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter