TOP 10

Skydragon's Favorite Kisses.
10 - Sometimes, when they are around "public" that know they are dating Jiyong likes to show affection and so he takes Chaerin's hand and kisses it. 
 
9 - Whenever Chaerin's shoulders aren't covered, Jiyong back hugs her and plants sweet pecks on it. 
 
8 - When they are in the same place/room, Chaerin and Jiyong share some glances and that results on Jiyong recieving Chae's smile while she blows a kiss to him. 
 
7 - When the two of them take bath/shower together or even after making love to each other, Chaerin likes to kiss Jiyong's tattoos [ Torso area ] 
 
6 - Whenever Chaerin is scared or just really really sleepy,  Jiyong plants a very sweet kiss on her head/hair, most of the time she doesn't even notice but when she does, she always blushes. 
 
5 - This kiss always happends when Jiyong is running late for work or a meeting, if he's with Chaerin or passes by her, he always gives her a kiss on her cute cute nose.
 
4 - Whenever they have time to watch some TV together or even a movie, when Chaerin is in Jiyong's arms he never pays attention and he always plants kisses on her cheeks. He also thinks she has the most kissable cheeks.
 
3 - This one only happends when the 2 of them are in a more intimate situations, Jiyong does it particulary when they are making love, he neck kisses Chaerin and also ends up biting her. 
 
2 - This one is a more rather common kiss, they do it all the time and it's how they show affection infront of people who are interested in them [ Chaerin or Jiyong ] which is a kiss on lips. Sometimes gentle, sometimes sweet, sometimes violent and sometimes crazy. 
 
1 - This is the most important kiss for Chaerin, cause it was the 1st kiss she ever received from Jiyong, after their love confessions, instead of Jiyong kissing Chaerin on the lips, he manner up and gave her a sweet and gently but full of love kiss on Chaerin's beautiful forehead, he does it now every night and every day.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tell me what did you think on the comment bellow ~ Thanks for reading ! Hope you enjoyed <3 :)