Chapter 12

9 Princess, 9 Prince, 9 Problems

Sungmin: Hey bunny. 

Sunny smilied without saying anything. She tries to sit up but the pain on her stomach made her lie back down. Sungmin went forward and touched her forehead. 

Sungmin: Its okay baby. You don't have to sit up. 

Sunny: Okays.

Two police men walked into the room, bowing to everyone in the room. 

Police 1: We're here to ask questions about the incident just now. 

Police 2: Can i ask that everyone goes out as we take down her statement?

Sungmin: I'll stay. 

Everyone nodded and went out of the room. 

~10Mins later~

Police 2: Thank you for your corroperation. Once we have any leads, you'll be the first to know. 

Sunny: Thank you officers. 

Police 2: Its our job. 

*Ring~*

Sungmin held up his phone to see a new message. 

{Wooyoung - Hey, We decided to leave the both of you alone. We'll be going back first. Take care, arrso? No need for you to be in school tomorrow. Just take care of her.}

{Sungmin - Thanks Bro.}

Sunny: Who was that?

Sungmin: Wooyoung. Baby, I can stay with you tonight. 

And, Sungmin gave sunny and kiss on her forehead, causing sunny to giggle. 

~Dorm~

Taeyeon: I can't believe she got hurt. She was gone and i didnt even noticed that. 

Jessica: Its not your fault, Taengoo ah. 

Taeyeon: If its not mine? Than whose?! I'm suppose to take care of all of you. And now sunny is lying in the hospital. 

Taeyeon plop onto the sofa, face buried in her hands. 

Sooyoung: Tae, Its all our fault. We were suppose to look after each other. 

Everyone made agreeing sounds as taeyeon stood up. 

Taeyeon: I'm going back to my room. 

She went into her room and banged the door behind her. Taeyeon looked to her side. Slience. Usually, at this time, loud noises of sunny playing the game would stop taeyeon and jessica from sleeping. Taeyeon look down, thinking that it was all her fault when suddenly she felt her chest stiffen. She fell to the ground, gasping for air. 

Jessica: Taeng-- Taengoo!!

Taeyeon: Th--e Doo-r

Jessica quickly lock the door and went to help taeyeon onto the bed. She fished for her medicine in taeyeon's bag, opened it, wanting to take 2 out but instead spilled it all over the bed. 

Jessica: Aish!!

Jessica's hand shook more when she take up two and blew on it, handing it to taeyeon afterwards. Taeyeon plopped the pills and lied down, tears welled up in her eyes. 

Jessica: Does it hurt more?

Surprised to find her voice normal. 

Taeyeon: Ne..

Jessica: When are you going to tell the others about this?

Taeyeon: Jessica, you know why i tell you?

Jessica: Why?

Taeyeon: Because, Your the most strongest among them. I don't want them to bawl their eyes out because of me. 

Jessica: Fine, Than rest. 

{I'm not that strong too.. Taengoo]

~Outside the room~

Sooyoung: What the hell is taeyeon keeping from us?!

Yuri: Shhh!! Lower down your volume. They might hear you. 

Sooyoung: We're her sisters too!

Hyoyeon: I'm her blood sister but i don't even know. 

Seohyun: Unnies. Taeyeon unnie would tell us when she is ready. We just have to continue to trust her and not give her anymore stress. 

Sooyoung: Aish!! Fine!!

Sooyoung stomped back into her room, closing the door behind her. 

Yoona: Unnie..

Hyoyeon: Its okay. She just needs some rest and food. 

Hyoyeon went to the kitchen and grabbed a pack of chips before entering the room. 

Everyone started to chat with each other, no one noticed that Tiffany had been quiet the whole time. 

{Tae-Tae..]