9 Princess

9 Princess, 9 Prince, 9 Problems

{Unnie you awake yet?}

Taeyeon stared at the message for a long time as she just woke up. She could feel her will to wake up decresing every second. She was sure that she would lie down and sleep if mrs bop didnt knock on her room door. 

Mrs. Bop: Miss taeyeon, Are you awake yet? You're gonna be late for school. 

Mrs. Bop is taeyeon's personal maid. She took care of taeyeon when taeyeon was just 5 years old. Taeyeon, upon hearing mrs. bop's concern voice, dragged her feet towards the door and opened the door.

Taeyeon: Ne.. I'm awake now. 

Mrs. Bop: Ne Miss taeyeon. 

Taeyeon: Omo. Please stop calling me Miss taeyeon. Just call me Taeng. *Smiling* 

Mrs. Bop: Arsso *smiling*

Mrs. Bop went into Taeyeon's room and started to pack her bag. Taeyeon rushed over to Mrs. bop and tried to stop for from doing it. 

Taeyeon: Omo!! I can pack it myself. 

Mrs. Bop: Ani. I can do it. You should go clean up. 

Mrs. Bop pointed to the toilet, Asking Taeyeon to go in and don't care about her. Taeyeon never won against her so Taeyeon sighed and gave mrs bop a peak on her cheek before heading towards the toilet. Taeyeon look at her reflection in the mirror. Other then her reflection, she could also see a brand new uniform hanging at the back of the door. Taeyeon sighed. She knew her parents had arranged a marriage for her when she was young. Now its time to see who that guy was. Taeyeon had never see him before, she only knew that his name was.. was.. Oh Wooyoung. This did not just happen on taeyeon, but along with her 8 sisters. Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun. 

All 9 of them were going to the same school, along with 9 other guys. All 18 of them were going to a special class. A class that only had 18 of them. Taeyeon sighed. Taeyeon look at her reflection once more.

Taeyeon: Its going to be okay Taeyeon. Just make sure you don't fall for him.

Taeyeon quickly clean up and changed into the uniform and went out.

Mrs. Bop: Mis-- Taeng, Its time for your breakfast.

Taeyeon: Thank you Dear. *Smiling*

Taeyeon reached for her bag but mrs bop took it first. Taeyeon look up at her and raised a brow.

Mrs. Bop: I'll help you. You're getting late. *smiling*

Taeyeon: Arsso. *smiling*
Taeyeon reached for her phone and slide unlock her iphone. She was shock to see 4 new messages. She quikly open them and read it. 

{Tiffany - Tae-Tae, You're still not awake? You're getting late soon.}

{Tiffany - Tae-Tae!! Reply my message}

{Jessica - Yah!! Reply to her messages. If not, I can't get any more sleep}

{Tiffany - Tae-Tae!!}

Taeyeon smiled to herself thinking how long-winded Tiffany is. 

{Taeyeon - Arsso. I'm awake. See you later Little Mushroom ah}

In the dining room

Taeyeon: Umma, Appa, Hyoyeon ah.

Hyoyeon: Unnie.  

Mrs.Kim: Ah, Darling. You're awake now? Come have breakfast. 

Taeyeon: Arsso Umma. 

Mr.Kim: How are the both of you feeling?

Both: Great. 

Mr. Kim: Thats great.  Enjoy your day. 

Both: Arsso Appa. 

Outside the house

Taeyeon and hyoyeon walked towards a groups of girls wearing the same uniform as them with two musclar bodygaurds behind them. 

Taeyeon: Hey!!

The group turned around and smiled. 

Tiffany: Tae-Tae!!

Tiffany rushed forward and hugged Taeyeon. 

Taeyeon returned the hug before breaking the hug. Everyone smilied and walk towards their own car. All of them made hand signs to each other to sms before their bodygaurds open the door for them.  The moment Taeyeon entered her car, she recived an sms from Tiffany. 

{Tiffany - Tae-Tae ah, Its going to be good in school.. Right?}

{Taeyeon - Ne, Its going to be great}

{Tiffany - Arsso <3}