chapter 1

Till you came along
Chapter 1
 
Ding dong ding dong.
 
All the students who were once walking as if they were strolling at the beach started running towards their classes as if it is a matter of life and death.
 
“Class, we have a transfer student today!” The form teacher of class 1D announced to the class. “Boy or girl?” Someone asked.
 
“A girl.”
 
Most of the girls in the class groaned while the boys cheered. “Anyway, she transferred from YG Acadamy.”
 
The whole class tensed as their eyes of excitement and curiosity were replaced with flames of hate. YG Acadamy.... It is the high school the whole school hates, and vice versa. The history of both the school hating each other goes way back in history. It all started when a small argument between the two school, but as the rumors go around, it got more exaggerated, resulting in that big mass of hate. The new girl has only landed herself into a trap.
 
“Class, I know the rivalry between your school and YG Acadamy but keep that to yourself and welcome her as you would for others. She is a nice girl. Give her a chance. Jaeyoung, come in.”
 
All of the students in the class turned their heads and glared at the poor girl, with hatred in their eyes. The girl opened the door and came into the class as she fidgeted with her hands due to nervousness.
 
“H-hi! My name is J-Jaeyoung. I am 17 this year…and…and please take good care of me. Thank you.”
 
“Sure. We WILL take good care of you.” The whole class thought.
 
“Jaeyoung, please go sit beside Hana. “
 
Jaeyoung walked over as she sensed pairs of eyes glaring at her. She knew that SM High School and YG Acadamy were rivals school but she never would have thought the two schools hate one and another so much. In the other school, she was quiet and didn’t really like to talk with anybody. She was a nobody. Surprisingly, she liked it, and in this new school as well, she wanted to be a nobody. However, with the attention that she is getting, there is no way she is going to be one. She placed her bag and took out the necessary books while the teacher turned around and started her lesson. Jaeyoung was starting to take notes when her face met with a crumpled paper ball. She stopped writing and opened up the paper.
 
“No one likes you!”
 
Another crumpled paper ball and more landed on her table.
 
“I didn’t know YG Acadamy's girls are so ugly.”
 
“I bet you got kicked out of YG Acadamy due to your ugliness.”
 
Tears were starting to form in her eyes. She did not want to live like this. She did not want to be called ‘ugly’ , ‘dumb’, and no one liking her. She might not want to talk with people but at least she had a few friends at her other school.
 
Jaeyoung saw Hana smirking down at her. She looked at her, hoping Hana might help her, to only hear Her whisper the words “deal with it!” into her ears.

A/N: SEHUN AND KAI WILL BE APEARRING IN NEXT CHAPTERRRR, ;) stay tuned. ;)