Chapter 1

I'm a Wolf and You're a Beauty

"Leave before I call the police!" My landlord, oh sorry, ex-landlord yelled as she pushed me out the door, making me fall to the ground. "Please don't do this, I'll get the money, I promise." I pleaded and stood up. "No you won't! You didn't pay any rent last month, or the month before that! And you lied to me,” Her voice got softer “I trusted you Hyuna, do you have any idea how humiliated I felt when I found out you were fired?" She said, making me feel guilty. "Please... I don't have anywhere else to go, you know that." I said trying not to start crying. "How can I be sure you're not lying again?" She asked, when I didn't answer she sighed and gave me a bag. "I sold all of your furniture to pay back what you owe me, Here are your clothes on some of your stuff." I took the bag, completely speechless, "Just go Hyuna, I don't ever want to see you here again." She closed the door, leaving me outside in the cold. I put the bag over my shoulder and pulled my jacket closer. I looked around the empty street and saw the bar I used to go to when I had money, at the thought of money I dug in my pockets to see if I had some. Nothing. I wasn't mad at her – my ex-landlord - she had been nice enough to let me stay two months for free. I’m such an idiot, I should have just told her that I got fired instead of just lying and saying that my paycheck was late, maybe she would've helped me if I had told her the truth in the first place. “Good job Hyuna, look at the mess you got yourself into.” I mumbled to myself as I started walking in a random direction, hoping to find a place to rest.

After walking for about 20 minutes I stopped and looked around, realizing that I was completely lost. "What am I going to do?" I whispered at the brink of tears. "Need any help young lady?" A voice behind me made me turn around to face a strange man. "No thank you, I'm on my way home" I lied and took a step back. I gasped and turned around again as I backed into someone. "We can walk you there," The second man said with a grin on his face. "Yes, It can be dangerous for a young girl like yourself to be out this late." The first man said as he grabbed my arm. I tried to break free and run away but he was too strong so i decided to scream. My scream got muffled when the first man covered my mouth then I felt a sharp pain in my stomach making me scream even louder. I breathed heavily but with every breath I took, the pain got worse. "Shut up , or I'll stab you again," the second man threatened as he held up a knife covered in blood. My blood. The two men dragged me into an alley and started to take off my jacket and shoes. "This little is way too hot for clothes." One of the men said. I couldn't tell them apart anymore as I was starting to get dizzy. I tried to focus on the streetlamp above me but it suddenly flickered and then turned off.  I must have out for a minute or two because I suddenly felt a sharp cold object against my cheek and at that moment I also realized that I was .  "Look who's waking up again" One of them laughed as he quickly dragged the knife across my cheek making a deep cut. He covered my mouth again but I didn't understand why since I was too tired to scream, but then I felt a sharp pain in my thigh that spread in my whole leg. I screamed into the hand then felt the same pain in my other leg. "We're going to you and then kill you, you little piece of trash." One of them whispered in my ear.  I didn't even care anymore, at this point, killing me would do me a favor.

That's when I heard it...

The low growl coming from the shadows. Then suddenly one of the men just disappeared. I heard a scream which turned into a gurgling noise and then it was quiet. "What the was th-" Before the other man could finish he was also gone. And there it was again, a scream, a gurgling noise, and then it was quiet. The light flickered on and the scene in front of me is something I will never forget. In a corner of the alley laid two slumped bodies. Both of them had their neck ripped open and the ground around them was colored red by blood. I was getting dizzy again when I heard heavy breathing next to me. My body was shaking as I slowly turned my head to see what had killed the two men and what was probably going to kill me. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the huge black wolf. But still there it was. It didn't seem to have much interest in me though as it just smelled the ground around me.
Then it happened. The moment everything changed. It looked up and I held my breath, waiting for it too attack me. But it didn't. Instead the wolf looked me in the eyes and as it did everything suddenly felt okay, a calm washed over me, taking the adrenaline kick -that had kept me alive for this long- with it.
Right before everything turned black I heard a dark voice whisper, “I finally found you.”

“Hyuna.” My eyes shot open as I heard my mother’s voice call my name.

Mom? I tried to call out but I couldn't open my mouth, let alone move. Where am I? I started to panic, everything around me was white.

“Hyuna my dear, you have to wake up.”

Mom! I tried to call for her again without any luck. Then I saw her. She was so far away from me but I knew it was her. MOM! I called out in my head and tried to run towards her, but I still couldn't move. She turned around and looked at me, giving me that smile she was so famous for.

“It’s time to wake up now Hyuna, he needs you”

She said calmly and even though she was so far away I could hear her so clearly. Her calm, soothing tone made me relax and as soon as I did I could feel something grabbing a hold of me and pulling me away from my mother, making me scream.

My eyes shot open and I gasped for air, my vision was blurry and it felt like I had been holding my breath for hours. “She’s back” Someone said as I felt pain shoot through my body making me scream right out. “Chanyeol please try to calm her down,” The voice from before said as I let out another scream,  “Don’t let her close her eyes.” He added. I closed my eyes to see what would happen, and for a second I was back at the white place with my mom but I was quickly snapped back to the blurry world with the pain as I heard a voice. “Please stay with me Hyuna, I know it hurts but it’s going to be over soon, okay?” I’ve heard that voice before; it was dark but soft at the same time. It made me calmer and I didn't feel as much pain anymore.
I don’t know how long it had been, it could be several days but it could also be just a few minutes. Every time I let out a scream I could hear his voice right next to me, saying something like, “I know it hurts baby, I’m so sorry.” And I swear that I could feel his lips pressing against my cheek a few times as well. Sometimes when I got really tired I closed my eyes but then I could hear him again, “I’m sorry baby, please try to keep your eyes open, you can sleep as much as you want after this.” And every time I did as he told me. 
The pain was fading more and more and at the same time I felt more and more tired. I heard someone saying something but I couldn't make out what it was, then I heard his voice next to me as he put his warm hand against my cheek. “Guess what baby, you can sleep now.” His soft voice whispered and right before I fell asleep I felt his full lips pressing against my forehead.

----

That was pretty short QTL
I'll try to make longer chapters in the future

Next chapter will be up in a week ^^ Bye-yeom~