Chapter 1

They Are My Roommates?!

{Author's Note}

Okay.. so the first chapter is up! :D
This is unbetaed, so excuse any mistakes you see. ><
Also, thanks to those who have subscribed! ^o^
OH!! AND HERE'S A 'THANK YOU' SHOUTOUT
sooyoungbiggestfan FOR UPVOTING MY STORY EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T POST ANYTHING YET.
Seeing that upvote made me cry tears ; u ; <33


Author's Point of View )

 

It was near the end of the day at T.O.P High, and many students were chattering away inside their classrooms as the last period of the day was a free period. But unlike most of the students, a girl, who was named Kim Daeun, was just sitting in her seat with her elbow propped up as she rested her chin on her hand. Staring at the window as if it was the most interesting thing she's ever seen, Daeun ignored the rest of the students, not wanting to hear one of their many conversations which were mostly just idiotic things.

"Have you heard? Teen Top is going to be on a break for awhile!"

Hearing the name of one of her many korean boy bands,  Daeun blinked, suddenly becoming interested in the conversation despite it being rude to be eavesdropping.

"What? Really? How do you know?"

"It was on allkpop and soompi today!"

"Wahhh ~ I need to go check!"

Before Daeun could listen to what else they were saying, her phone had vibrated in her pocket. Fishing out her phone, Daeun blinked, as she stared at the screen in her hands.

'You got a new text message.'

"Who could be texting me right now..?" She wondered, opening up the text message.

To: Daeun
From: Umma
Hey baby! Is school going okay? I sure hope it is!!
Hmm.. well anyways, your dad and I will be out of Seoul for a few weeks, maybe even a month or two, for some business..
So I hope you take care, alright?
I'm sorry if I don't see your text message right away, because we'll probably even be on the airport by the time you see this, but don't worry, this time.. you won't be alone!! =)
For the time being, you'll be having some guests, or shall we say.. roommates(?) living with you.
Please, I beg you, at least try to be nice to them and not make them feel like they're not welcomed at home, because they are all pretty nice, friendly guys.
They'll probably be at our house by the time you get home, so don't get scared, alright?
Lots of love from appa and I ~ <3

Daeun blinked, completely shocked at what her mom had just told her.

"Roommates.." She spoke to herself in a soft voice, before re-reading the text once again. Daeun just couldn't believe it. 

Eyes widening as the bell rang, signaling that school is now over, she began to become worried while packing her things.

"I don't want any roommates!" She pouted, zipping up her backpack before wearing it.

Stomping her way outside of school, which was very unusual for her to do, she began to walk home.

---

"Hyungs!! We get to see our new roommate today!" Ricky beamed, flailing around Teen Top's dorm.

All of Ricky's hyungs in Teen Top laughed at how he was acting, while Changjo just shook his head.

"Quit acting like the maknae, I'm the maknae!" Changjo huffed, as he playfully glared at Ricky.

"But I'm waaay cuter and less serious than you, so it'd be much better if I acted like the maknae instead of you!"

Ricky spoke, sticking his tongue out at Changjo.

"YAH! TAKE THAT BACK"

"NEVER!!!"

"I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU TAKE IT BACK!"

"AS IF! ~"

"Guys.. calm down." C.A.P spoke, staring at the two maknaes as L.Joe just facepalmed, shaking his head at how childish the two were acting.

Before anything else could happen, Teen Top's manager entered the room.

"It's time to get in the van guys, she's about to end soon and you all were told to be at the house before she is." He spoke, as all of Teen Top began to talk nearly at the same time.

"Yay! We're going now!"

"Let's get ready guys."

"Wahoo~!"

"Hopefully we don't scare her.."

"I hope we will!" 

"Stop talking and go outside now so we can leave already."

---

By the time Daeun came home, she saw that her house's gate was open.. which was very unusual.

"Did someone enter?" She asked to herself, before remembering what her mom had told her.

"Aish.. that means I am going to have to introduce myself!!" She mentally whined, before walking towards the door.

Taking out her keys and inserting it into the door's lock, she knocked once as she heard some voices talk.

"OH MY GOSH HYUNGS SHE IS HEREEEEEE!!" "BE QUIET!" "NEVERRR!" "GUYS! YOU SHOULD BE ACTING CALM NOT PANICKING AS IF WE'RE ABOUT TO DIE!"

She blinked, now regretting that she had came home after hearing how noisy her roommates were. Plus, their voices all didn't even sound like girls.. her parents didn't give her boy roommates, right?!

Opening the door, Daeun saw six boys in her living room all facing their backs at her while sitting down on the couches. Mentally groaning after realizing how she was right, Daeun frowned.

"Hello.." She spoke softly, questioning her parents as to why they had her have boy roommates.

"Annyeong!" They all spoke, and stood up.

Daeun began wondering how these boys looked, and when they had turned around, she gasped in shock aftter seeing who they all were.

"TEEN TOP?!"