Moon and stars

Lies.

Mild wind blows the trees making them sway as if they were dancing , The moon shines brightly in a perfect circle shaped as the stars twinkle around the moon. You were wrapped in a big and fluffy sheets of your boyfriend while you two are cuddled up tightly. He is behind you and your infront of him “You know what? Why does its cold today?”. He spoke in a whisper like voice tickling your ear leaning away you giggled “Humm?What?!” You gently giggled you know he loves it when you giggled that way. “Because I asked the moon”. He wrapped his long and slender hands around your waist biting your ears. With his actions you laughed and faced him “Really? How? Its not possible you silly” You chuckled as you face him pinching he’s cheeks. “It is I got this awesome connection with the moon” He sarcastically told you as if you’re a child who gets  to easily awed with those stuffs. “Then you should asked the moon to make our relationship longer”.

You smiled and hug him tightly “I would”. He hugs you back kissing your forehead.

 

AFTER A MONTH

 

Because of yesterday party on your bestfriend’s house your head was spinning right now. This is like the most worst hangover you ever had. You woke at  a messy bed which was your boyfriend’s bed. You extended your hand to your side and finding out he’s not beside you anymore. As you remembered he is right beside you yesterday because he carried you home so you sit up rubbing your forehead trying to ignore the pain from drinking to much yesterday. Before finding your boyfriend you want to wash your face first maybe it would wash abit the pain you felt. You heard moans and quickly blood rushes down to your spine and then you opened the door and there they was. Your boyfriend and your bestfriend making love. . You gulped looking at them with wide eyes.  Why?.. All you could do was run away.. Leaving them behind.. Ignoring their calls. And all you could think of was he’s a douchbag. But someone caught your hand and you saw him looking at you in a pleading look. You looked away. And remembering the pain the pain by the hangover and by his stupid act. “Leave me alone” You whispered whimpering and claiming your hand back. “But im sorry please” He grips your hand tightly And because of the pain that he brought to you slap him hard enough for him to drop your hands. “I hate you.” You whispered and you cried while you ran away. 

 

Thats all! well because its a one shot anyway im sorry! Subscribe! c: