The Wait

2013 INFINITE 1st WORLD TOUR [ONE GREAT STEP] 싱가포르

 

Let’s start from the very beginning. 

My parent did not accept my like, or should I say love, for kpop. So I NEVER fangirled or talked about kpop at home. I could only catch up with my friends in school. So I’m a crazy girl in school and a ‘hardworking’ girl at home. I’m hard working because I appeared to be studying and doing my homework. This is true, I know when to be serious. But what I meant was I still used twitter and AFF with my phone. I can’t let my parents know. Do you know how hard it was for me to contain my feelings?! *cries* So I was actually a bad girl at home hehe xP Although I used the word ‘crazy’ but it is just a contrast to the me at home. My friends were the real crazy and hardcore ones.

Until my parents started to watch Running Man. Especially my mom. She watches kdramas too. My parents were finally fine with me and kpop. My dad still doesn’t like it and would be angry when I go too crazy. My mom is the one. I’ll talk more about her and what I did to her next time. For now I’ll just get to the main point fast. My mom started to like kpop but there is still a limit. I can’t be too crazy in front of them.

 

 

I have been wanting to go for concerts and told myself it will be great if my first concert can be Infinite. You might think it’s nothing but my family is just strict. I thought I will never be able to attend any concerts in my teenage life that’s why I had the thought.

You don’t know how I felt when I heard Infinite is having their first world tour and they would be coming to Singapore… I really really panicked. I can’t let this chance slip by. I don’t know when I will be able to see them live if I miss this chance! I asked once but the answer was no. I really don’t know how to open my mouth and ask again. I was struggling very much days before they start to sell the tickets. And the fact that I was sick and having a high fever wasn’t helping at all. My parents would say, “You’re sick and all you’re thinking is to go to the concert?!”

On 2nd August, the tickets were finally open for sale and I haven’t get permission my parents. For the whole day, I want to cry, I want to ask again but I just couldn’t open my mouth when I approach them. Stupid me…

In the evening, I went to the clinic with my mom because the fever was killing me and also because I still can’t get my permission. Q_Q What’s so difficult to say ‘yes’ huh? T^T *jumps around and grab my hair*

So I decided to just ask again even if they’re going to kill me for that.

To my surprise, my mom said ‘yes’. She did not think and straight away answered ‘Of course. Why not?” My jaw almost dropped when I heard that. Is this some kind of a joke?! She made me suffered so much the past few days, I almost died… And now she agreed without saying much?

I was really glad that I finally got my permission from my mom. She even convinced my dad to let me go for the concert.

 

 

I sat in front of my laptop and went to the website to book myself a ticket. The sale started in the morning and I was booking 12 hours after it started. I was really worried and nervous that I couldn’t get the ticket that I wanted.

I went for the mosh pit. The system said sold out and I tried again. After many tries I finally got the last ticket for the standing area in Pen A. *jumps around and cheer!*

 

 

The day finally came and I got up extra early. My parents did not allow overnight queuing and find it unnecessary to go there early in the morning. But they still wish me to have fun and take care of myself.

I washed up and dressed for the day. It was raining when I left my house. It’s my first time going for a concert and as promised I was going to see Infinite first! I was going alone and had many things to learn. But for now I had to find my way to the stadium and queue for a place.

When I reach there (9.20am), I was somewhere in the middle, lots of inspirits had queued overnight. The concert was starting at 7pm and many were already at the place. It was still raining and then the sun came out and shine directly on us although we were in a covered corridor. 11.30am, the security moved us to a cooler place nearer the entrance where we waited till 1pm to get our tags.

We then went around buying merchandise, get something to eat and checked out the event they had. While queuing for pre-ordered light sticks, I heard two different songs blasting at the same time. The louder one was for the event. The other was softer but I could hear it just as clear because behind the glass panels I was standing next to, was the stadium. It was Infinite rehearsing their songs! <3 I heard them! Kyaa~~ ><

Anyway, I went to a nearby mall to chill and rest before we have to gather again at 5pm.

 

 

The area was crowded when I got back there. Few groups of people had been giving out free banners since morning. There were Woohyun fanbase, Myungsoo’s and of course other members and Infinite as a whole. We were also given white lights so that we could turn off our light sticks and switch to these lights during ‘Still I Miss You’ and ‘Eomma’.

The security finally called us by our number tags and we start to queue again for bag check. By the time I got into the stadium at 7pm, the MVs were already playing. I rushed to the front. I wanted to go over to the sides where there were high chances to interact with the members but it was already filled so the next close place was where I stood. I was at the second row behind two girls. If the two of them don’t talk to each other and just enjoy the show, I would have a fairly good view (You’ll know what this means when you watch my fancams later when I post them)

The MVs and videos went on for about 20 minutes (I won’t spoil for those who haven’t gone to their concert yet) and Infinite came out with ‘Destiny’ as their first song.

 

131006

 

I'll continue with the concert soon. It's too much. I'm getting a heart attact just by recalling the time with Infinite last night. I'll describe it as much as possible. Please wait for my update. In the meanwhile, please feel free to chat with me^^

And is anyone of you with familar with uploading videos onto YouTube? I haven't tried uploading one and would like to share some of the videos I have. I have quite a few clear videos but once I put them up onto YouTube, they became blur. Can anyone teach me the basics and some technics?

Also, I'm sorry if there are mistakes here and there. I am forcing myself awake now. My eyes can't focus on the words I'm typing now. I'll do the editing later. It's really late in the night already. I'll just post this and sleep soon...

 12Roses