Unexpected morning partner

Unexpected morning partner
(MY ENGLISH ISN'T PERFECT BUT....I HOPE YOU ARE GOING TO ENJOY MY STORY !
AND DONT FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENT ! THEY ARE VERY VERY WELCOMED ^^)
 
 
- Urgh ! My head …, mubbled Kiseop laying on his bed, curled into a ball. 
That was the first thing he said after opening his eyes. He put a hand on his forehead, protecting them against the sunlight. Then he yawned, ruffled his hair and was stretching himself when one of his arms bumped into something warm and soft.
Not fully awake, Kiseop turned his head slowly were he felt the softness, plissed his eyes and almost had an heart-attack. A person was beside him. A sleeping person. Kiseop was confused. Was it a girl or…a boy ? 
So he chose to rub his eyes and looked again at the sleeping person.
- What the hell ?!
He jumped out of his bed, eyes almost popped out of his skull when he realised he was and who was sleeping tighly beside him.
- Kevin ?! He screamed really surprised by his presence before putting his hands on his mouth.
"How come ?" he thought squatting beside his bed, staring at his friend's face.
Kevin was a pretty boy. He had a small face with hansome feature, silk looking hair, eye in almond shap, long lashes, a small and cute nose, full and soft lips and to complete his pretty flower-boy image. He even had porcelain like skin. 
Kiseop glanced at kevin’s bare shoulders and slowly went down. He then oggled at the outline of his body concealed by the bedsheet. He looked at him for another two second before shaking his head.
- Even if I know he looks like a girl, it doesn't mean he is one ! And beside it doesn't help me  at all to know why am I !!! He yelled in a silent cry, both of his hands placed on his head.
Suddendly, a wicked idea took shape in his brain.
" It can’t be… that... right ?"
- No,no, no… that is… impossible ! He whispered, pushing the unbelievable idea in the back of his mind.
But she soon came back to charge him again. He glanced again at kevin’s face.
The boy was still in dream land, oblivious to his surrounding and especially to Kiseop’s despair. His closed eyes were moving lightly under his eyelids. Kiseop looked at his semi-closed lips too but what really catched his attention was Kevin’s glamorous legs. His thighs were generously exposed since the sheet only covered him up to his chest to his line.
"Even as a man I can tell... Kevin is not only pretty but also… desirable ? Admitted Kiseop to himself, nodding. But, no, no, no and NO ! I’m not that desesperate !"
- Maybe... I should look away or something ? He wondered, adverting his eyes to look at the wall on his left side. But, if I do that, I wont be able to take a look at Kevin’s body…to...to make sure that I’m…that he isn’t…
"No, you absolutly don’t need to !" Replied his inner voice in his head.
But it was to late. His hand already had lifted the sheet. In result, his jaw immediately dropped. Shoked, he instantaneously brought them down and quickly ran... or more like crawled away from the bed to hide against his closet.
- Oh my God ! Oh my God ! Oh my God ! What was that ? What should I do ? Oh my God !
"Why ? Why dear God ? No ! No ! I need to calm down. That is right, kiseoppie, take a deep breath and then breath in and breath out." 
"Yeah ! That is a good boy ! He said to himself. But, what should I do now ?"
He peeked at Kevin, half hidden by his closet. The boy was still sleping soundlessly despite all the weird noises Kiseop was doing. The only thing he did was to change his sleeping position. He passed to his side at a fœtal one and the corner of his lips broke into a semi-smile. And Kiseop too, broke into a smile.
- He’s so cu…, He started before cutting his talk in time. 
"Was I going to say that he looked cu…cu…te ?" 
Once again, He silently screamed in his hands.
- No way ! No way ! What is wrong with me ?!!
He started to breath in and out, trying to supress his horse-racing like heartbeat. 
- Just what the hell happened after that drinking party ?
Kiseop closed his eyes, sat on the floor with his legs crossed and tried to remember yesterday’s night. He know they left the restaurant together since he called a cab heading to his appartment. After that they arrived home and shared his bed since he was too tired to prepare a bed for his guest. He also knew that both of them went to bed with clothes on. And that was it. So how did it come to this sort of situation ?
- Why can’t I remember ? Whined the young man, almost crying his eyes out and ruffling his hair out of frustration.
- What are you doing ?
Kiseop stopped his movement to look at the bed in front of him.
Kevin was awake and..... looked amazing. His hair were sparkling softly in the sunlight and his skin seemed much paler that usual. that is what Kiseop was seeing. But in Kevin’s case, he looked at Kiseop with worried eyes; he was wondering in his head if he should call some emergency service or something along the lines.
Well, kiseop couldn’t blame him though, since he was squatting down beside his closet and tearing appart his hair.
- Are you alright ? Asked Kevin coming out of the bed, rolled up inside the bedsheet.
He sat down in front of Kiseop, worried and took one of his hands into his own.
- I’m…fine, don’t worry.
- Are you really sure ? He replied.
Kevin was going to put one of his hand on Kiseop’s forehead but he grabbed it tighly before he could do anything.
- Kevin !
- Ye…yes ? He stuttered, surprised.
- Kevin, did we…..did you and I…did…I...
- ....Huh ? What ?
Kiseop took a deep breath.
- Kevin, Did we…Have we slept... together… last night ?
Kiseop almost regretted asking that question seeing Kevin's face. Various emotions were flashing on it like shock, anger, disbelief and… sadness ?
Kevin pulled his hand out of kiseop’s grasp.
- What do you mean by that ?
- Well, I…you see, when I woke up this morning... we were... we were in the same bed and…
- That is because we were too tired to…
- I know but what I wanted to say was…in fact, when I woke up this morning…I was……and…you too.
Kevin looked at him with a puzzled look.
- Are you trying to tell me that you don’t... remerber a single thing you did last night ? asked Kevin with a sudden serious tone.
" ! If kevin’s talk with such a serious voice, then it’s almost sure I did something"
- I… yes. I... don't remember much... I'm sorry. He shyly confesed, bending his fingers. So... I was wondering if you could…
- I wont. Immediatly replied Kevin, turning his head the other way so he could avoid looking at Kiseop face.
- Huh ? Why not ?
- Because I don’t want to. I'm not obliged to help you !
kiseop was taken aback.
"Why is that kid behaving like that ?" he thought.
- You punk ! Why won’t you… he started  but was quickly interrupted.
Kevin had grabbed him by his hair and stuck his tongue inside a surprised Kiseop’s mouth. The embrace didn't last long. He released Kiseop lips and pushed him off.
- I wont help you because it’s something you should try to remember on your own.
Kiseop looked at his friend baffled and felt his blood rushing all the way to his cheeks.
- I...wha…you…
Kevin laughed at him.
- Your cheeks are so red ! Like a tomato ! Héhéhé !
- You…you…ki…ki...
Kevin swept away some tears in his eyes and leaned toward kiseop. He whispered something in Kiseop's ear. The boy had a stunned look on his face. 
- With this, I’m sure you will try your hardest to regain your memory, right ?
Then he nooded his little head, stood back up, smiled at his friend and went back to bed leaving a shocked and bright red Kiseop on the floor, his mouth wide open.
After a short while, kiseop came back to his sense and went to kevin asking if he really did say that but the young man was already asleep.
- I will let you off this time... but when you wake up later I’m going to question you thoroughly. He threatened the sleeping boy.
Kiseop, a smile on his lips, looked at Kevin sleeping face and recalled what the boy said to him earlier.
"I love you, too"
He immediatly blushed again.
- I will do my best to remember, Kevin. 
He headed towards the room's door and before closing it he added.
- I swear...