1

I just love you

Here he was again, standing next to your locker. As usual, he was smirking and looked really cool. His buddies were just beside him. You knew why he was there. Once you were close enough, he looked at you from head to toes. 

You weren't really attractive, just a simple girl who liked to wear jeans and T-shirt. The simplest, the better. You've never put make up on. Indeed, you didn't try to look pretty. None of the guys at high school interested you. They were all selfish and not manly. You wanted someone responsible yet funny. Well, the opposite of Min Woo.

 

Min Woo : annyeong sweety~ Still not having a dress or skirt on today ? How dissappointing !

You : Stop calling me like this, I have a name... I don't care whether you like the way I'm dressed or not

Min Woo : aigoo wae so mean ? I'm always so nice to you

You : I know right, that's why I'm like this

 

After giving him the notebook in which you did the homeworks, you turned your face towards the locker.

 

You : get it back to me before class starts

Min Woo : sure, as usual sweety

 

He winked before walking away. You were used to it now, Min Woo never worked by himself. He'd rather borrow someone else's work to copy, and you were the target. Why ? You couldn't figure it out, you weren't the smartest in the class, moreover one of his best friend was way smarter than you. 

Noticing that you were thinking too much about him, you facepalmed. This often happened and you didn't know why which made you even more embarrassed. You put a book inside the locker then closed it. As everyday, you went to a table under a tree, it was your favorite spot. You'd always sit here during free times, it was quiet and beautiful, the perfect atmosphere to study or just chill out.

Listening to music, you rested your head on the table.

 

Not too far, Min Woo and his friends were copying what you had written. All of them were busy except for Yeong Min.

 

Yeong Min : some of the answers are wrong

Kwang Min : doesn't matter as long as we write something

Min Woo : if we always get the right answers at homeworks and the bad ones at tests, the teacher will doubt about the fact that we work alone

Yeong Min : then why don't you really try to work by yourselves ?

Min Woo : aah it's too tiring

Jeong Min : I guess it's more because of ~~~~

Min Woo : m-mwo ?

Jeong Min : come on, I'm sure it's because you want to talk to her

Min Woo : Hyung it's nonsense !

Kwang Min : and so ? ~~~~ is a really cute girl

 

Min Woo gave him an evil stare which caused Yeong Min to think the same as Jeong Min.

 

Yeong Min : hey that may be right ! you act like a badass in front of her. Truth is, you're only a stupid guy

Min Woo : yah shut up !

 

Min Woo slapped Yeong Min's head then got back to what he was doing.

After a while, he took the notebook and went to your usual place. Once he reached there, you had fallen asleep. He quietly sat down next to you and rested his head on the table, staring at yours. Softly, he caressed your hair which caused you to move. Min Woo sat straight, worried that you could saw him. After blinking, you rubbed your eyes and sat straight as well. The sight of Min Woo caused you to be surprised. He laughed at you.

 

Min Woo : did you dream about me ?

You : mwo ?? no way !

Min Woo : why not ? Am I not handsome ?

You : you're annoying ! give me my things

Min Woo : there it is

 

He put the notebook near you. Min Woo was staring at you while you packed the book up. He noticed some saliva on your lower lip and giggled. Not understanding what the matter was, you glanced at him.

 

You : wae ?

Min Woo : you drooled

You : mwo ? i-i-it can't be

 

He giggled again as your cheeks turned red. Then, getting closer, he made eyes contact with you. Your heart was going crazy and you felt weird. Your legs were weak. It was really hot. You were nervous. You couldn't look at anything else than Min Woo's handsome face. You found yourself getting lost in his beautiful eyes. Finally, he wiped the saliva of.

However, he didn't pulled back as you thought he would. On the contratry, he leaned closer while tittling his head. You couldn't move, the moment was too intense. Moreover, you wanted it to go on. This annoying guy closed his eyes and you did the same.

 

Jeong Min : kids, I was right. I want the money tomorrow

Kwang Min : aishh seriously ??

Yeong Min : I was right too

Jeong Min : yah ! You didn't bet anything so you can't get something

Yeong Min : but... I also thought that they like each other

Min Woo : what the hell are you doing ??

Jeong Min : sorry Min Woo-ah, it's too much to handle

Min Woo : mwo ?

Kwang Min  yah didn't you said you weren't interested in her ?? Was it a lie ?

Yeong Ming : babo ! they were almost kissing now ! KISSING !

Kwang Min : nae... but may-

Yeong Min : yah don't you know what kissing is ?!

Min Woo : and you ? don't all of you know what privacy is ?

Jeong Min : aigoo look at him getting angry

 

You wanted to disappear. You couldn't realise that if the guys didn't come, you'd be giving your first kiss to this stupid guy. For the first time, you were thankful to Min Woo's buddies.

You stuttered while stating that it was almost time for classes.

After bowing, you walked as fast as possible to the classroom. 

During he whole class, Min Woo kept looking at you. Indeed, he didn't know whether to apologize or act as if nothing had happened. Even though he knew this wasn't going to be easy. Finally, lunch time came.

As usual in the cafeteria, girls got crazy when Min Woo, Jeong Min, Yeong Min and Kwang Min got inside. You were sitting alone at a table which was next to a window.Trying to ignore the one who made you feel uneasy, you looked at people, mostly couples, who were outside.

The guys, knowing how badly the fake badass wanted to be with you, sat at the table which was beside yours. Min Woo glanced at Jeong Min who nodded.

Then, he sat down in front of you, leaving his friends. 

 

Min Woo : mm.. about earlier

You : don't worry about it, nothing happened. No one knows. However... you may lose popularity by sitting here with me, so-

Min Woo : uh ? What are you talking about ?!

You : I mean, nothing will never happen between us. I didn't misunderstand about... earlier

Min Woo : is... is it really that bad ?

You : what ?

Min Woo : that I wanted to kiss you, is it really bad ?

 

Hearing him admitting this desiire so frankly made you blush from cheeks to ears. As it happened, you began playing with the food, trying to hide your blush. Min Woo stared at you.

 

Min Woo : if it bothers you, I can understand. I won't try to do it again. However... I want you to know that.. I...

 

Min Woo looked at his friends. Kwang Min did a fighting sign. Yeong Min nodded and Jeong Min kept saying "badass". Min Woo sighed and turned his face back to you.

 

Min Woo : I won't deny ~~~~, I really wanted to kiss you. Actually, I want to each time you're around. You're... really beautiful and ~~~~... I think I like you... a lot.. like I really deeply like you

 

Your mouth dropped. Your heart was beating fast. Embarrassed, your covered your mouth.

 

You : are you serious ?

Min Woo : you don't need to tell me anything about your feelings now, I can wait...But I really do love you ~~~~

You : I've never thought that you could...

Min Woo : fall for you ? I did

 

He grabbed your hand on the table. This skinship made your heart beat even faster.

 

Min Woo : don't make me wait too much, ok ?

You : n-nae

Min Woo : how about an answer tomorrow ?

You : I... ok...

 

He smiled widely and got up. Once he was close enough, he kissed your cheek and whispered that he'd let you think about it. Before walking away, he made an heart with his hands.

 

When you were alone, you couldn't stop smiling. During classes, you tried your best not to glance at him. You realised that through this kingka nerd relationship you had develop feelings for him.

At the break, you went to the toilet. There, the school queenka and her friends were checking their mke ups.

 

Hye Ri : Omo the ugly queen seems happy today. I wonder what happened. Maybe is she happy because of my man ? Aigoo Min Woo Oppa is too nice, letting girls like her think that they are attractive. I've never met someone this stupid, how can a guy like my Min Woo loves someone like her ? I'm sure it's only to take more advantage of her. I heard he couldn't fail this year or he won't be able to go on with study, right girls ?

 

The girls replied "yes" with a loud annoying voice and they all went out. You stood there, dumbfounded. What is she was right ? You were convinced of not being good looking enough for someone like him. He could have any gorgeous girl so why would he choose to be with you ? Moreover, you knew that what Hye Ri said was right, if Min Woo failed once more, he could be driven out of school. You began to have teary eyes and thought that he couldn't possibly loves you. 

 

On the next day, the guys and Min Woo were waiting at the school entrance. He had never been this nervous in his whole life. You were nowhere to be found which stressed him more. Suddenly, Hye Ri and her girls went to them.

Everyone was smiling, except for Min Woo. However, you couldn't see him because Hye Ri was stading in front of him. Indeed, you only saw her back. You decided to take advantage of the situation to get to class quickly. 

 

When the bell rang, you were already in the classroom. Min Woo got inside with a sad face, until he saw you. As the place beside you was free, he decided to sit there.

He was waiting for you to say something however you kept quiet. He thought that maybe you didn't like to chat in class. He took a post-it out of his bag and wrote something.

 

" Hey beautiful ^^ How r u ? :) "

 

He stuck the post-it on your notebook. Glancing at him, you thought it was better to clear things this way. Talking to him face to face would be too hard.

 

" Can we have the same relationship as before ? If you need help for anything, let me know but please don't take me for a fool. I know that I have nothing to please guys so don't try to make me think otherwise... Especially when you don't think like this. Also, don't be sorry. You're not the first one who acts like this towards me... "

 

Min Woo couldn't help but speak out loud.

 

Min Woo : what are you talking about ??

 

The teacher, pissed off, slapped his desk with the palm of his hand. He yelled at both of you then asked you to get out. At first, you were reluctant to leave and apologized but the teacher wouldn't change decision. Once you were outside, you let your anger out. Indeed, it was the first time that you were driven out of the class. You didn't like to skip classes, especially because you had no one to rely on for the homeworks and the lesson itself.

 

You : yah !! it's because of you !! can't you keep quiet ?! you should have replied by writing, or at least whispering ! What will the others think of me now ?! They already don't like me !!

Min Woo : so... it's because of that ?

You : mwo ??

Min Woo : you rejected me because I'm seen as a bad student

You : I... I don't understand

Min Woo : if I try my best at studying, if I become serious about work, will you go out with me ?

You : a-are you kidding me ?

Min Woo : no.. why would I lie ?

You : because... because you can have whoever you want

Min Woo : really ? 

You : nae

Min Woo : wae ?

You : well... you're popular, nice...  h-handsome and... you have many fangirls

Min Woo : I want you

You : I.... Min Woo...

Min Woo : ~~~~ saranghae

 

He hugged you as tight as possible. You closed your eyes and hugged him back, feeling his heart beats. However, you were still worried about Hye Ri, and about the fact that you weren't so attractive. Min Woo knew it.

 

Min Woo : I used to be Hye Ri's boyfriend but it's over now because I'm in love with you. I've never felt like this before. You can trust me

You : I do... but Min Woo...

Min Woo : yah jagi~ can't you call me Oppa ?

 

You were about to reply when the guys came out.

 

Kwang Min : yeeeeaaaah I knew it !!

Jeong Min : aishh I thought he wouldn't confess like that. You're a loser Min Woo, can't you be more romantic ? You'll have to pay me back !!

Min Woo : will you guys stop betting about us ??

Kwang Min : wae ? it's great

Min Woo : aigoo

 

Min Woo grabbed your hand and linked his fingers with yours. Then, you both ran away from these annoying stalkers who kept disturbing your sweet moments.

Until the next class, Min Woo and you were hiding at your favorite place, at the table near the tree. There, your boyfriend finally took your first kiss, promising to always love you.