Final~!

Jealous.
Please log in to read the full chapter

1 Week Ago~~

 

 

"So my cousin is coming over next week" I informed my boyfriend JungHwan nicknamed Sandeul while he nodded as he played on his iPad, "you better behave ok? he's my faveorite cousin and this is his first time meeting you". He nodded once again "I will" I raised my eyebrows "are you sure" I saw him pause the game to look up at me, he smiled "I'm sure".

 

 

Present Day~~

 

 

"Jagiya, I don't see the point of why I drove us here" Sandeul pouted as I hushed him, standing on my toes as I searched for someone in the crowd. "You probably don't remember bu-" I was interrupted as I found the person I was looking for.

 

 

"YOONMI!!" my cousin shouted as he ran towards me, dragging his suitcase along behind him. "HyungSik Oppa!!" I said happily as he embraced me, lifting me up in the air then spun us around "look at you! when was the last time I saw you..?" I chuckled lightly as he put me down "just three years ago Oppa" I replied.

 

 

Suddenly someone cleared their throat and I remembered that I came here with Sandeul. I smiled widely "HyungSik Oppa this is Sandeul Oppa" as they shook hands I noticed suspicion in my boyfriends eyes however my cousin musn't have because he greeted him with a large grin "how are you?" "fine thanks" came the reply as Sandeul slightly narrowed his eyes.

 

 

I clapped my hands together "let's go home now~!" I said as I grabbed both their hands.

 

 

A few days later~~

 

 

I don't understand what's happening ( hah see what I did there? xD ) Sandeul seems to be trying to hog up all of my attention but I want to do stuff with HyungSik as we haven't seen each other for so long, for example...

 

 

Flashbacks to things that have happened over the last couple of days~~

 

 

We were in the living room watching something when I decided to get ice-cream. When I came back I took my place in between the 2 males, I was eating the ice-cream when suddenly I felt a poke "feed me" HyungSik said as he pouted.

 

I shrugged and fed him a large scoop and continued to do so when a "me too! me too!" was heard from my left side.

 

In the end, the both of them finished the ice-cream, I didn't get any TT ^ TT

 

~~~~~~~~

 

I was going to work and my cousin wanted to hitch a ride since he was going into town.

 

"Hey hey hey hey!" called Sandeul, we both turned to look back at him. I was already late since the whole breakfast fiasco - which was due to the fact that they weren't agreeing on the same breakfast food so I had to make their breakfasts separately - "what is it aein? I'm already late" he stared at the 2 of us with slightly narrowed eys (which he's been doing a lot recently!) "where are you guys going?".

 

I blinked as I placed my hand on the doorknob "I have work aein" "and I'm going into town to meet up with a friend" HyungSik answered. I turned to look at him "are you meeting Kevin Oppa?" the latter nodded "yep" my boyfriend raised an eyebrow "who's Kevin?" "he-" I quickly turned the knob then rush

Please log in to read the full chapter