Both Worlds

The Replacement

[Isobel]

I woke up the next morning with my brother Jiyong looking down on me. I quickly covered my mouth avoiding him from smelling my morning breath. I saw him giggle then pulled the blanket off my face and lay down next to me. He wrapped his arm around me and breathed heavily.

“What’s wrong with you?” I asked.

“You’ve grown up to be such a stubborn child, did you know that?” He replied. I felt his arm wrapping around me tighter. I’m used to my Jiyong-Oppa hugging me, but not this tight. I think I have a clue on what’s going on.

“Why is Ellie-Unnie pissed off now?” I asked making him burst out into laughter. He released me from the hug and I spun me around to face him. He pouted his lips and sighed.

“I raised you well,” he started followed by a giggle. “We had an argument about me going to Japan to promote my new album. I don’t get why she won’t get used to this lifestyle of mine; it’s not like I haven’t gone away before.” He explained.

My brother had two kryptonite; me and his girlfriend Choi Ellie. Jiyong-Oppa would never do anything to hurt the both of us or allow anything to hurt the both of us.

“You have to understand how she feels Oppa. The last time you were in Japan by yourself, you got surrounded by a scandal, and that was not easy for Unnie. The reporters chased her back and forth without stopping. She was harassed Oppa, just because of that rumour.” I replied.

“But she knows it wasn’t true” he sulked.

I gave him a smack across the head and glared at him. “That doesn’t stop the harassment she received then.”

“Let’s not discuss this. Mum wants you to get ready for school; she said she’ll you to your new school.” He said changing the subject completely and successfully. I buried myself into my blanket once again and sight real loud.

“I don’t want to go to school.” I whispered.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

[Taeyang]

I rested my head against So-Ah’s hand as I watch her sleep still. I skip school once again; I can’t settle when I’m away from So-Ah. I always want her to wake up with me next to her.  We’d probably argue about me not going to school again but I have to stay by her side.

“Hey,” I heard someone greeted from behind me; I looked back and it was my sister. “I thought I’d come around and take over your shift. I brought over some breakfast too.” She said as she hugs me from behind.

“I’m not going”

“That’s not an option for you Taeyang, So-Ah would be furious if she wakes up and your next to her on a school day.” She said.                

“But Noona, if I go to school I’ll just go crazy. I’ll keep thinking about her and how she is. I’ll just keep checking on her and won’t pay attention to anything at school anyway.” I excused, it was a true excuse though. I won’t be able to handle it if I move away from So-Ah even for a quick second.

“Unnie, he’s not going to listen,” we heard So-Ah speak. I looked up and she was already glaring at me. “You can’t hide yourself next me forever, I want you to go to school.” She continued. I shook my head left and right. “I knew you’d react like that, so I’ll ask the doctors to dismiss me today.”

“Why would you? You’re being stubborn again, you know you can’t get out of the hospital until they clear everything out.”

“I’m dying already Taeyang; I don’t want to die h…” She stopped midway when she realised what she just said. “I’m sorry but it’s the truth.” She quickly said right after.

I was still denying the fact that she’s dying and that anytime soon I can just lose her in a heartbeat. I didn’t want to believe anything that was going on between the two of us. We’ve been through so much; I just didn’t think it could end this early.

“Babe, we both know it will end. What relationship doesn’t right? Let’s just make the most of what we have now, because we all know it isn’t going to last longer.” She said.

“But you promised me,” I started with a pout. “You promised you won’t leave me.” I continued like a child. She opened her arms wide and gestured for me to come closer. I did what was asked and leaned forward to give her a hug.

“I’ll always be with you,” she paused. “I’ll be in your memories and in your heart.”

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

A/N: I'm just giving you all my lovely readers an insight of what is happening to them both. The story will progress in the next few chapters. Please do comment once in awhile to let me know what you guys think. Thank you all for subscribing =]

 

O81O13 ; 901PM