ch.1

A Sorrow Love

 

 

 

Flashback

I was geting married to baekhyun and i can see sehun staring at me sadley and i feel bad.I dont even like baekhyun why god has to seperate us.My mom even told me that sehun is poor that i shouldnt married him because someday life will be tough for me.Also when were married i couldnt find sehun anywhere.

End of flashback

 

''Taeyeon where are you''baekhyun said.

''Im right here oppa''i said.

''Im so starving i been waiting here for like 20 minutes hugh''baekhyun said as he punched my stomach and i fell on the floor.

''Why did you do that i was just buying some foods''i said.

''Did you know i love you that much,why did you do that,from now on dont go outside''baekhyun said as he pull my hair and locked me up in the bedroom.

''If you love me why would you do this to me''i yelled but no responce.Later the next day i was in the kitchen cooking breafast and when im done i set them at the table.

''Good morning taeyeon''baekhyun said as he started to eat.

''Honey how come this taste so spicey hugh''baekhyun said.

''Sorry oppa i didnt mean to i thought you like spicey foods''i said.

''No i dont''baekhyun said as he stand up and started to beat me up and grabbing my hair.

''Oppa stop it hurts''i said.

baekhyun pov

''No i wont stop''i said as i punched her kicked her everywhere.This stubid ugly shouldnt be my wife.Just then when i kicked her one last time she didnt wake up.

taeyeon pov

Just then i was at the field walking until i saw sehun he was carrying woods from his back until we made eye contact.Tears roll from my eyes and so as him and just then we came closer to each other and we hugged.Just then water splash at my face.

''Wake up ''baekhyun said as i saw myself with blood on my face.

''Get up and get dress,wash yourself up''baekhyun said as he walked off.Later i went outside until i saw everyone crowded.

''Whats going on''i said and just then i saw yoona,she was dead.

Flashback

''Taeyeon my mom said that i cant marry my boyfriend because he is poor''yoona said.

''Well cant you guys run away then''i said.

''No we cant and i wonder how it felt like being dead''yoona said.

''Dont say that yoona why would you say that''i said.

''Because right now i want to be dead,i dont want to be in this earth anymore''yoona said.

End of flashback

After that they did a funeral for yoona.And when it was night time.

''Where were you''baekhyun said.

''I dont know''i said.

''Tell me the truth right now and if you dont i will beat you up''baekhyun said.

''Fine i went to my friend funeral happy''i said.

''Just your friend funeral ah off''baekhyun said.

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you guys like it^^